Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Ridgy Adopts Open 3 Slots
Hey guys! So i decided to try out some adoptables :) I'm starting with Ridgebacks, my favourite breed and Imps are next. I have 3 slots open, to get an idea of how fast I work and how many people are interested. Here are some examples so far: [img]http://i.imgur.com/k1HvYvE.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/5mmEZT6.png[/img] Prices (using 1:580): - 5 USD/ 172g / 100kt, no aparel. - 10 USD/ 258g / 150kt, basic aparel or crystal/facet. - 15 USD/ 344g / 200kt, more complicated aparel or custom accent/skin. - I also accept vipera/spines/glimmer,ridgeback scrolls, accents/skins, familiars, 2014 festival aparels. (ping me to bargain?) Rules: -ping me with the dragon you want/description and how you would like to pay. -payment first if possible, i'll PM you when its ready and you will get a small transparent version as well as a ~ 4000/2000px one. -you can post it anywhere as long as you credit me with a link. Slots 1. 2. 3. [center]Thank you![/center]
Hey guys! So i decided to try out some adoptables :) I'm starting with Ridgebacks, my favourite breed and Imps are next. I have 3 slots open, to get an idea of how fast I work and how many people are interested. Here are some examples so far:

k1HvYvE.png 5mmEZT6.png

Prices (using 1:580):
- 5 USD/ 172g / 100kt, no aparel.
- 10 USD/ 258g / 150kt, basic aparel or crystal/facet.
- 15 USD/ 344g / 200kt, more complicated aparel or custom accent/skin.
- I also accept vipera/spines/glimmer,ridgeback scrolls, accents/skins, familiars, 2014 festival aparels. (ping me to bargain?)

Rules:
-ping me with the dragon you want/description and how you would like to pay.
-payment first if possible, i'll PM you when its ready and you will get a small transparent version as well as a ~ 4000/2000px one.
-you can post it anywhere as long as you credit me with a link.

Slots
Thank you!
thing_by_sixth_x_sun-d943r4t.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
thing_by_sixth_x_sun-d943r4t.gif