Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@OtterQueen No no, for the whole thing it'll be 100 gems.
@OtterQueen No no, for the whole thing it'll be 100 gems.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Amaterasu
it's gorgeous!! thank you so much!
@Amaterasu
it's gorgeous!! thank you so much!
ANK1f8p.png
@Amaterasu Oh awesome! May I convert that into treasure and send you the payment in that case? It would also be amazing if you could draw his jacket with a tie- and as a waistcoat like in my signature, but I believe that would be pushing it, so it's not necessary. I would like him perched on the branch without any flowers.~
@Amaterasu Oh awesome! May I convert that into treasure and send you the payment in that case? It would also be amazing if you could draw his jacket with a tie- and as a waistcoat like in my signature, but I believe that would be pushing it, so it's not necessary. I would like him perched on the branch without any flowers.~
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@OtterQueen Feel free to pay in treasure. If you throw in a tip of your choosing I'll make it a tie, sure! Would you like any foliage?
@OtterQueen Feel free to pay in treasure. If you throw in a tip of your choosing I'll make it a tie, sure! Would you like any foliage?
@Amaterasu Alright! I wasn't too sure of what to give as a tip, so I hope what I will will be useful to you... and nah I wouldn't like any foliage, just a bare branch please.~
@Amaterasu Alright! I wasn't too sure of what to give as a tip, so I hope what I will will be useful to you... and nah I wouldn't like any foliage, just a bare branch please.~
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@Amaterasu
What's your gem to treasure ratio? :0
I'm interested but I want to pay with treasure
@Amaterasu
What's your gem to treasure ratio? :0
I'm interested but I want to pay with treasure
@Bootleg 1:600
@Bootleg 1:600
@HollyBleurose Done! [img]http://i.imgur.com/sO1QdIQ.png[/img] THERE WE GO I FIXED IT
@HollyBleurose Done!

sO1QdIQ.png

THERE WE GO I FIXED IT
@Amaterasu

Can you please ping me if you decide to do any other breeds? Thank you!
@Amaterasu

Can you please ping me if you decide to do any other breeds? Thank you!
PJb908Z.png
@jarethbowie Sure!
@jarethbowie Sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18