Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Nocs! Always Open!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Bump! These are just too cute!
Bump! These are just too cute!
@drgrim
Sure thing! Sorry it took so long to get to ya! Oh dear!

Did you want his apparel too or?

Also what flight did you want his orb, and do you want the graphic to be large or small?
@drgrim
Sure thing! Sorry it took so long to get to ya! Oh dear!

Did you want his apparel too or?

Also what flight did you want his orb, and do you want the graphic to be large or small?
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@RandomDraggon
No worries, was on a holiday anyway so didn't have a lot of time to check ahaha!

And uh, what would the total be if I did wnat his apparel?

I'd like a Fire orb (but earth eyes because he's an Earth hatchie :3) and the graphic large please.
Thank you so much!
@RandomDraggon
No worries, was on a holiday anyway so didn't have a lot of time to check ahaha!

And uh, what would the total be if I did wnat his apparel?

I'd like a Fire orb (but earth eyes because he's an Earth hatchie :3) and the graphic large please.
Thank you so much!
3YgXAOe.png
@drgrim
For some reason it's just not alerting me of your pings, gosh FR what the heck.

Anyways, it would be +10k for the cloak since it's already available, and +20k for the fire since it's not available yet! So total would be 80k.
@drgrim
For some reason it's just not alerting me of your pings, gosh FR what the heck.

Anyways, it would be +10k for the cloak since it's already available, and +20k for the fire since it's not available yet! So total would be 80k.
accentshop_by_randomdraggon-d99pfl6.png tinynocs_by_randomdraggon-d99pfng.pngtumblr_by_randomdraggon-d99pfq1.pngtumblr_inline_nijxo44qeS1ridqpa.png
@drgrim He's done~! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ea32e8b573e945e2379ee5e21ea8f0c2/tumblr_nujcggiqwx1u8z1r3o1_400.png[/img]
@drgrim
He's done~!
tumblr_nujcggiqwx1u8z1r3o1_400.png
@RandomDraggon he is perfect <3 thank you so much!!!
@RandomDraggon he is perfect <3 thank you so much!!!
3YgXAOe.png
bump
bump
@RandomDraggon

What genes are available?
@RandomDraggon

What genes are available?
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
All of them.
@BloodyAngel12
All of them.
@RandomDraggon Oh wow those are really cute! Could I get one of this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14803591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148036/14803591_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'd like to sponsor the crown, if possible c: I'd like to pay with treasure!
@RandomDraggon
Oh wow those are really cute! Could I get one of this guy?

14803591_350.png

And I'd like to sponsor the crown, if possible c:

I'd like to pay with treasure!
9sPoCQG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12