Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NEW SHOP - LINK IN THREAD!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@foxdog2
1 chest covers the base price- so one chest per adoptable! Any apparel can just be added on with treasure/gems.
@foxdog2
1 chest covers the base price- so one chest per adoptable! Any apparel can just be added on with treasure/gems.
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus can I get the male ridgeback for one chest then with just the green neck wrap and tail wraps?
@styracosaurus can I get the male ridgeback for one chest then with just the green neck wrap and tail wraps?
@foxdog2
Just the male then?
If so, his total comes to 1 chest and 10kt!
@foxdog2
Just the male then?
If so, his total comes to 1 chest and 10kt!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus sending it over now!
@styracosaurus sending it over now!
@Viktoriya
Your girl is done and ready for pickup!
@Viktoriya
Your girl is done and ready for pickup!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus Ahh she looks so nice! Is there anyway I could pay something to have her tert gene added though? She has blood glimmer ! Let me know, I'm fine paying extra ^^
@styracosaurus Ahh she looks so nice! Is there anyway I could pay something to have her tert gene added though? She has blood glimmer ! Let me know, I'm fine paying extra ^^
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@Viktoriya

Oh shoot! I'm so sorry about that, completely my bad. I hadn't done Vipera yet, so I had a plain version of her pulled up to ref. the gene.

I'm getting her fixed as we speak!
@Viktoriya

Oh shoot! I'm so sorry about that, completely my bad. I hadn't done Vipera yet, so I had a plain version of her pulled up to ref. the gene.

I'm getting her fixed as we speak!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus Thank you omg, it's no problem. I was just like what I don't remember anything about terts not being included what happen. Thank you though!! She looks really good otherwise ^^ happy New Years btw
@styracosaurus Thank you omg, it's no problem. I was just like what I don't remember anything about terts not being included what happen. Thank you though!! She looks really good otherwise ^^ happy New Years btw
2013_FireFest_14.png
wishlist she/her tumblr
@Viktoriya
Corrected version of her is up! Sorry again, just scatterbrained today haha

Happy new years to you too!
@Viktoriya
Corrected version of her is up! Sorry again, just scatterbrained today haha

Happy new years to you too!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus Thank you <3
@styracosaurus Thank you <3
2013_FireFest_14.png