Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | *~Krissy's Pixels~ Hiatus~*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133
@krissybuttbutt Username: Cattestrophic Facing Left or Right: Both, please! Skins/Accents: None Price Amount: Is 15 tablets okay? If not, I can pay in treasure. Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4801533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48016/4801533_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: Cattestrophic Facing Left or Right: Both Skins/Accents: None Price Amount: 15 tablets? Yet again, I can pay in treasure if not. Dragon Image: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8894056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88941/8894056_350.png[/img] [/url] Could he possibly have facet, too? There's a scryed image of him with facet in his description. Is it okay if he also maybe has a specialty slot for his peacekeeping vest and sash? Sorry if I'm being any trouble or doing this wrong.
@krissybuttbutt

Username: Cattestrophic
Facing Left or Right: Both, please!
Skins/Accents: None
Price Amount: Is 15 tablets okay? If not, I can pay in treasure.
Dragon Image:

4801533_350.png

Username: Cattestrophic
Facing Left or Right: Both
Skins/Accents: None
Price Amount: 15 tablets? Yet again, I can pay in treasure if not.
Dragon Image:

8894056_350.png

Could he possibly have facet, too? There's a scryed image of him with facet in his description. Is it okay if he also maybe has a specialty slot for his peacekeeping vest and sash? Sorry if I'm being any trouble or doing this wrong.
@Cattestrophic tablets would be great! And for the spiral I can add those genes on for you, no problem, then to have his vest and sash it'll be 10k and I'll add you to the slot~
@Cattestrophic tablets would be great! And for the spiral I can add those genes on for you, no problem, then to have his vest and sash it'll be 10k and I'll add you to the slot~
this should reach the other side hopefully, maybe more, more, more, more
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt

Alright, thanks! Sending 30 tablets +10kt for the apparel! ^^
@krissybuttbutt

Alright, thanks! Sending 30 tablets +10kt for the apparel! ^^
@krissybuttbutt Ah as I thought - that's fab! I saw you accept tablets though from your first post, and since I'm farming this festival would it be cool to pay in those? Not sure if I can use them for the full 20kt or pay 15 tablets + the 5kt for apparel but, if I could pay fully with tablets (20) will you accept that?~ I can however pay in treasure if you would prefer!
@krissybuttbutt Ah as I thought - that's fab! I saw you accept tablets though from your first post, and since I'm farming this festival would it be cool to pay in those? Not sure if I can use them for the full 20kt or pay 15 tablets + the 5kt for apparel but, if I could pay fully with tablets (20) will you accept that?~ I can however pay in treasure if you would prefer!
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@OtterQueen I wouldn't say no to tablets lol, so if you'd like to pay partially with those I'd be okay with that~
@OtterQueen I wouldn't say no to tablets lol, so if you'd like to pay partially with those I'd be okay with that~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt That's even better. ;;v;; May I send twenty of them over to you or the partial payment.~
@krissybuttbutt That's even better. ;;v;; May I send twenty of them over to you or the partial payment.~
tak_adopt_by_sherushi_by_thepokemon123941-dabq36r.png
@OtterQueen sending twenty would be perfectly fine with me~
@OtterQueen sending twenty would be perfectly fine with me~
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt are you doing the sleeping dragon ones too or no?
@krissybuttbutt are you doing the sleeping dragon ones too or no?
@xe3tiger I'm afraid not, those ended up taking too much time and it turns out that I don't have the patience of an animator lol, sorry about that!
@xe3tiger I'm afraid not, those ended up taking too much time and it turns out that I don't have the patience of an animator lol, sorry about that!
Accents
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
pGN3l2S.png
@krissybuttbutt okay thank you
@krissybuttbutt okay thank you
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133