Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed-ish] Cute Chibi Skydancers!
@MsBarrows Here we are. Sorry again about the wait!

2wck1ex.png

14sgmc0.png
@MsBarrows Here we are. Sorry again about the wait!

2wck1ex.png

14sgmc0.png
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@FauxPearls - np, delays happen :) They're adorable! *Hurries off to add them to bios and show them off on Tumblr*
@FauxPearls - np, delays happen :) They're adorable! *Hurries off to add them to bios and show them off on Tumblr*
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@FauxPearls

[EDIT] Ah I didn't see you were closed ish ;w;''' so sorry to bother you! I'd love to be put on a ping list for whenever you open up again!
@FauxPearls

[EDIT] Ah I didn't see you were closed ish ;w;''' so sorry to bother you! I'd love to be put on a ping list for whenever you open up again!
tumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o2_250.gifCrimz_N.pngtumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o1_250.gif
@fauxpearls

Yes please, thats ok no worries.

What was the price for mine? Ill send it over.
@fauxpearls

Yes please, thats ok no worries.

What was the price for mine? Ill send it over.
konan1_zpsztbxndju.gifkonan1_zpsztbxndju.gifkonan1_zpsztbxndju.gif

art by @Misterjabot
SQUEEEEEE! soo cute! can I get one of snieg here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14567828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145679/14567828_350.png[/img] [/url]
SQUEEEEEE! soo cute!
can I get one of snieg here?

14567828_350.png
Plague_Banner.png
@AvatarMars I'm sorry, I've been closed for a while. I can give you a ping when I open again if you're interested!
@AvatarMars I'm sorry, I've been closed for a while. I can give you a ping when I open again if you're interested!
@DeepflowManah Here we go, sorry about the delay!

muudza.png

24bvo5k.png

2061qj8.png

@DeepflowManah Here we go, sorry about the delay!

muudza.png

24bvo5k.png

2061qj8.png

@FauxPearls
Thanks! :D

Just a quick question: Did you give the last one Arcane eyes? Because he's actually Shadow (and I just now realized I never said that and it's hard to see on the image...^^")
@FauxPearls
Thanks! :D

Just a quick question: Did you give the last one Arcane eyes? Because he's actually Shadow (and I just now realized I never said that and it's hard to see on the image...^^")
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah I did, but that's an easy fix!

330rzo6.png
@DeepflowManah I did, but that's an easy fix!

330rzo6.png
@FauxPearls
Thank you! And sorry for the trouble (I hate making people redo things because the info I gave them was too vague... q.q)
@FauxPearls
Thank you! And sorry for the trouble (I hate making people redo things because the info I gave them was too vague... q.q)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png