Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 'Oddball' Adopts - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Roe

I would love to have this when u open!!!!
@Roe

I would love to have this when u open!!!!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
@Roe

Can you ping me when you open?
@Roe

Can you ping me when you open?
SYJDX48.png
@Roe
I'd like to be pinged, please :)
@Roe
I'd like to be pinged, please :)
821822_original.png
@Roe please put me on your pinglist once everything is settled. Super interested to see a finished product.
@Roe please put me on your pinglist once everything is settled. Super interested to see a finished product.
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
made by wakor
@Roe Yes I need this.
@Roe Yes I need this.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@HollyBleurose @Frailty @DawlsWildclaws @BloodyAngel12 @IceQueen @Guilt @Delphi

Hello everyone! Thanks for being interested in my little project! I'm pinging everyone because I'm going to do my soft open now. I have 3 slots open.

I have 2 samples which can be seen on the first page, with more on the way. I plan to add the following genes next: Current, Bar, Seraph. If you are ordering and pick any of these three genes, I'll waive the unlock fee.

Otherwise, if you would like to remain on my ping list for future slots, genes, and breeds, could you please add your username to my Google Docs? I've set it up so everyone can add or remove themselves whenever they wish. Click here!

@HollyBleurose @Frailty @DawlsWildclaws @BloodyAngel12 @IceQueen @Guilt @Delphi

Hello everyone! Thanks for being interested in my little project! I'm pinging everyone because I'm going to do my soft open now. I have 3 slots open.

I have 2 samples which can be seen on the first page, with more on the way. I plan to add the following genes next: Current, Bar, Seraph. If you are ordering and pick any of these three genes, I'll waive the unlock fee.

Otherwise, if you would like to remain on my ping list for future slots, genes, and breeds, could you please add your username to my Google Docs? I've set it up so everyone can add or remove themselves whenever they wish. Click here!

resending because I forgot the ping, doh @Roe YESSSS 1. Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6143959] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61440/6143959_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. Dragon ID: 6143959 3. Genes: Ripple, Current, Underbelly 4. Apparel? how much would her bracelets be? 5. Accent? nope
resending because I forgot the ping, doh

@Roe
YESSSS

1. Dragon:

6143959_350.png

2. Dragon ID: 6143959
3. Genes: Ripple, Current, Underbelly
4. Apparel? how much would her bracelets be?
5. Accent? nope
821822_original.png
@IceQueen Yay! Thanks for being my first commissioner!! Woo!

Your total will be 44k.
40k base
2k for Ripple
2k bracelets
(EDIT: I can do the snowflakes for another 2k if you'd like)

Since I don't have Ripple and Current drawn out yet, I'm going to have you hold on to your payment until I draw them out. It just might take me a day to two to get them fully done. I'll go ahead and ping you when I'm ready for payment!
@IceQueen Yay! Thanks for being my first commissioner!! Woo!

Your total will be 44k.
40k base
2k for Ripple
2k bracelets
(EDIT: I can do the snowflakes for another 2k if you'd like)

Since I don't have Ripple and Current drawn out yet, I'm going to have you hold on to your payment until I draw them out. It just might take me a day to two to get them fully done. I'll go ahead and ping you when I'm ready for payment!
@Roe
you're welcome! and I'd love the snowflakes, too, if it's not too much trouble :)
ping me whenever you're ready, I'm in no hurry ;D
@Roe
you're welcome! and I'd love the snowflakes, too, if it's not too much trouble :)
ping me whenever you're ready, I'm in no hurry ;D
821822_original.png
@Roe

Could you tell me how much it would be for this little guy?

1. Dragon: Marshmallow
2. Dragon ID: #10934614
3. Genes: Irishim/underbelly
4. Apparel? Pink and purple flair scarf? (optional)
5. Accent? Pink Pastel Mane
@Roe

Could you tell me how much it would be for this little guy?

1. Dragon: Marshmallow
2. Dragon ID: #10934614
3. Genes: Irishim/underbelly
4. Apparel? Pink and purple flair scarf? (optional)
5. Accent? Pink Pastel Mane
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11