Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | INTEREST CHECK: Ice-creamified Dergs!
1 2 3
@Bauble sure!
@Bauble sure!
IjJJeTN.png
@Thousand

Omigosh they're so adorable!!! <3
Have you figured out a pricing yet? I would love to have one of those they're just so cute!!!!!!!!
@Thousand

Omigosh they're so adorable!!! <3
Have you figured out a pricing yet? I would love to have one of those they're just so cute!!!!!!!!
@AmeliaSageglow I doubt I will be able to continue with the shop considering my tablet no longer works. But if anything does happen to change the situation, I'll be sure to ping you!
@AmeliaSageglow I doubt I will be able to continue with the shop considering my tablet no longer works. But if anything does happen to change the situation, I'll be sure to ping you!
IjJJeTN.png
@Thousand

Well, if you're unable to continue with the shop, I completely understand. I won't hold it against ya :) But if you do manage and you ping me, I will be very happy about it. But again, if you're not able to, then no need to worry ^_^
@Thousand

Well, if you're unable to continue with the shop, I completely understand. I won't hold it against ya :) But if you do manage and you ping me, I will be very happy about it. But again, if you're not able to, then no need to worry ^_^
1 2 3