Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | PWYW pixel sig dergs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@nindeanwa I could do that for 100k OoO Is there any sort of theme you would like for the ridgeback base?
I am glad you enjoy my style!

@Botched Bribe away~ <3

@Clifftop that payment... I am going to hug you now
*envelops you in almighty hug of gratefulness*
@nindeanwa I could do that for 100k OoO Is there any sort of theme you would like for the ridgeback base?
I am glad you enjoy my style!

@Botched Bribe away~ <3

@Clifftop that payment... I am going to hug you now
*envelops you in almighty hug of gratefulness*
@Denim does 50k sound like a good start to a bribe? Or do you prefer festival currency at the moment?
@Denim does 50k sound like a good start to a bribe? Or do you prefer festival currency at the moment?
trickster_sig_by_dorkoverthere_by_seppula-d9u8f8r.png
@Denim

You're welcome! I'm bad with pwyw stuff to be honest haha, I never know what to give.. But I'm super glad you're happy with it. :)
@Denim

You're welcome! I'm bad with pwyw stuff to be honest haha, I never know what to give.. But I'm super glad you're happy with it. :)
@Botched that is a fine bribe ^^ I do not particularly need festival currency at the moment, as I can obtain enough to get what I want fairly easily and do not buy to resell.
@Botched that is a fine bribe ^^ I do not particularly need festival currency at the moment, as I can obtain enough to get what I want fairly easily and do not buy to resell.
@Clifftop You definitely did it right.... I LOVE cats, and the floracats are just soooo <3
@Clifftop You definitely did it right.... I LOVE cats, and the floracats are just soooo <3
@denim eep i said Wildcllaws ♥ i was thinking something playful and almost puppyish!

did you want the bribe first?also did you want me to give you pictures of my dragons? <3
@denim eep i said Wildcllaws ♥ i was thinking something playful and almost puppyish!

did you want the bribe first?also did you want me to give you pictures of my dragons? <3
33xjaly.jpg I'm on my phone
Basically all the time
Sorry for my typos
And horrible grammar.
qm0kkHj.png

@nindeanwa sorry, I looked at your avatar when typing that XD my mistake.
The bribe can wait until it is finished, but please, fill out the order forms from the first post for each dragon.
@nindeanwa sorry, I looked at your avatar when typing that XD my mistake.
The bribe can wait until it is finished, but please, fill out the order forms from the first post for each dragon.
@Denim awesome! ^^ would you want me to send the bribe now or later?
@Denim awesome! ^^ would you want me to send the bribe now or later?
trickster_sig_by_dorkoverthere_by_seppula-d9u8f8r.png
@Denim

Cats are adorable yes. Thanks again and I see you have some bribes. Can you ping me when you finish any other breeds? :)
If it is before the 8th I might be interested in that WC base for another one for my friend. I'm spoiling them too much omg.
@Denim

Cats are adorable yes. Thanks again and I see you have some bribes. Can you ping me when you finish any other breeds? :)
If it is before the 8th I might be interested in that WC base for another one for my friend. I'm spoiling them too much omg.
@Botched after completion, please ^^ However, please fill out the ordering form from the first post for the dragon you want on the base.
Have you any theme for the base, or just want me to go at it?
@Botched after completion, please ^^ However, please fill out the ordering form from the first post for the dragon you want on the base.
Have you any theme for the base, or just want me to go at it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13