Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tundra Loafs! [indefinite hiatus]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@KTwhy

oh my goodness, don't worry about it! i am still interested, so if you get this back up, let me know for sure! i'd love to get my tundra done eventually, but i don't want to stress you out with my order, either.

so, yes i'm interested, and yes, my order is the same still (tho i don't 100% remember it? lol.), but if you don't have time to do it, just let me know! :) real life comes first, of course~
@KTwhy

oh my goodness, don't worry about it! i am still interested, so if you get this back up, let me know for sure! i'd love to get my tundra done eventually, but i don't want to stress you out with my order, either.

so, yes i'm interested, and yes, my order is the same still (tho i don't 100% remember it? lol.), but if you don't have time to do it, just let me know! :) real life comes first, of course~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@KTwhy
Oh! That's perfectly okay!
I'm still interested in my adopt order~ Just let me know whenever you get them up! ^.^
@KTwhy
Oh! That's perfectly okay!
I'm still interested in my adopt order~ Just let me know whenever you get them up! ^.^
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
@KTwhy Name: thecatsred Link to Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5400638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/54007/5400638_350.png[/img] [/url] Male or Female: male base please for her fluff c: Selected Genes: all basic Apparel: n/a Method of Payment: treasure
@KTwhy

Name: thecatsred
Link to Dragon:
5400638_350.png

Male or Female: male base please for her fluff c:
Selected Genes: all basic
Apparel: n/a
Method of Payment: treasure

@KTwhy
can I be added to the pinglist for when you get up and running again?
@KTwhy
can I be added to the pinglist for when you get up and running again?
@KTwhy
Could I please be added to the ping list? :)
@KTwhy
Could I please be added to the ping list? :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@KTwhy

Could you please add me to the pinglist for when you reopen? :)

Clear Skies!
@KTwhy

Could you please add me to the pinglist for when you reopen? :)

Clear Skies!
@TuxedoFloracat
Are you still doing these? They're so adorable and I would very much like to have one of my Ysidor. Please ping me when/if you're available! <3
@TuxedoFloracat
Are you still doing these? They're so adorable and I would very much like to have one of my Ysidor. Please ping me when/if you're available! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@TuxedoFloracat
Oh my, they are the cutest! Could you please put me on your waitlist? :D
@TuxedoFloracat
Oh my, they are the cutest! Could you please put me on your waitlist? :D
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
@TuxedoFloracat
Add me to the pinglist please!
@TuxedoFloracat
Add me to the pinglist please!
they/them
@TuxedoFloracat

I'd love to be pinged when this is up and going again!
@TuxedoFloracat

I'd love to be pinged when this is up and going again!
Hoarding
13409.png 4363.png 16444.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22