Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~GreenskeeperGatheringWildclaws~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27
@CobaltCupcakes

they're adorable, thank you!
@CobaltCupcakes

they're adorable, thank you!
VjTDyZx.png
@CobaltCupcakes

Hi! I was wondering if you're taking festival currency?
@CobaltCupcakes

Hi! I was wondering if you're taking festival currency?
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya
I suppose I could, though most people would rather pay with treasure or gems ha, and I'm not sure what the ratio is?
@OverlordFreya
I suppose I could, though most people would rather pay with treasure or gems ha, and I'm not sure what the ratio is?
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes

I've seen the going rate for that as 1:1k o:
@CobaltCupcakes

I've seen the going rate for that as 1:1k o:
@CobaltCupcakes I'm sure I probably missed this..but do you have to have a wildclaw to order an adopt? >.< Or can you do the coloring of another breed?
@CobaltCupcakes I'm sure I probably missed this..but do you have to have a wildclaw to order an adopt? >.< Or can you do the coloring of another breed?
NLdJQtw.png
@OverlordFreya
One leaf for every 1000 t or the other way around?

@Apothecaria
If you provide a picture of the dragon as a wildclaw, then that's fine. :]
@OverlordFreya
One leaf for every 1000 t or the other way around?

@Apothecaria
If you provide a picture of the dragon as a wildclaw, then that's fine. :]
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@CobaltCupcakes

Yeah, one leaf per 1k. :3
@CobaltCupcakes

Yeah, one leaf per 1k. :3
@CobaltCupcakes Awesome! I will go transform them now :3

@CobaltCupcakes Awesome! I will go transform them now :3

NLdJQtw.png
@OverlordFreya
Alright, I don't see a problem with it. Submit the form, then you can send the payment right away since I finished the whole wait list (yay aha) and I'll get your adopt. :]
@OverlordFreya
Alright, I don't see a problem with it. Submit the form, then you can send the payment right away since I finished the whole wait list (yay aha) and I'll get your adopt. :]
@CobaltCupcakes Awesome, thanks so much! I'll give you more than that though because you're being so great about it ;w; <3 Also, can I order three? Dragon: [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/33ytfk2.png[/img] Payment: Flatleafs :3 Element: Light Dragon: [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/53txk3.png[/img] Payment: Flatleafs~ Element: Nature Dragon: [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2q9ku2h.png[/img] Payment: Flatleafs~ Element: Ice
@CobaltCupcakes

Awesome, thanks so much! I'll give you more than that though because you're being so great about it ;w; <3 Also, can I order three?

Dragon: 33ytfk2.png
Payment: Flatleafs :3
Element: Light

Dragon: 53txk3.png
Payment: Flatleafs~
Element: Nature

Dragon: 2q9ku2h.png
Payment: Flatleafs~
Element: Ice
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 26 27