Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Drags ALL BREEDS //retired
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73
@Shakshun

Please add me to the wait list!
@Shakshun

Please add me to the wait list!
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@Shakshun Question, with appeal is you one have like 1-5 pieces is is still 20k? also [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13499660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134997/13499660_350.png[/img] [/url] Aperal : scar, bushes and Nature Sash Eyes : Dosen't matter Extra Nothing so i think that is 30K? or 40K? i'm not really sure
@Shakshun

Question, with appeal is you one have like 1-5 pieces is is still 20k?

also

13499660_350.png

Aperal : scar, bushes and Nature Sash
Eyes : Dosen't matter
Extra Nothing

so i think that is 30K? or 40K? i'm not really sure
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky it'd be 75kt if I counted it right quickly- but I'm currently not doing work so please wait until I do before resubmitting your form! (+ I think when I return home and continue these you'll get it cheaper, I'm planning on altering the prices a little)
@DawnSky it'd be 75kt if I counted it right quickly- but I'm currently not doing work so please wait until I do before resubmitting your form! (+ I think when I return home and continue these you'll get it cheaper, I'm planning on altering the prices a little)
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* Chibi Dragon Adopt Shop
* All breeds!
@Shakshun
ih it isn't open? oh i am sorry >.< i thought since the wait list was open that you would be taking orders...sorry about that! and thanks for telling me!
@Shakshun
ih it isn't open? oh i am sorry >.< i thought since the wait list was open that you would be taking orders...sorry about that! and thanks for telling me!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky That's alright no worries about it !! I'll ping you when it's your turn!
@DawnSky That's alright no worries about it !! I'll ping you when it's your turn!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun I'd like to be on the waitlist!!:D
@Shakshun I'd like to be on the waitlist!!:D
Azo3Ye1.png
@Dovah @10K @Ototo @Aalto @Bauble @DawnSky @AmeEgaree @BritishDinosaur @ratpenatu @Blenore @PerhapsADrea @HollyBleurose @Zhar - SPOTS OPEN!
@Dovah @10K @Ototo @Aalto @Bauble @DawnSky @AmeEgaree @BritishDinosaur @ratpenatu @Blenore @PerhapsADrea @HollyBleurose @Zhar - SPOTS OPEN!
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun
Can you add me to your pinglist?
@Shakshun
Can you add me to your pinglist?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Godspeed I just opened slots, if you're interested! But I'll add you of course vwv
@Godspeed I just opened slots, if you're interested! But I'll add you of course vwv
yTzB8DF.png Shakshun
* She/Her
* Lv. 24
* FR +10

* All breeds!
@Shakshun

Oh awesome.
I'll fill out an order form C=
@Shakshun

Oh awesome.
I'll fill out an order form C=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73