Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] Chibi Dergs - NEW! SDs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@BatzyBoo Are there any coatl couple slots open? :3
@BatzyBoo Are there any coatl couple slots open? :3
Y3RzN6P.png
@keraunic
I just finished the first batch and am about to upload them - I will probably be opening five slots once I get the final payment from everyone. C:
I've placed you on the pinglist for now.
@keraunic
I just finished the first batch and am about to upload them - I will probably be opening five slots once I get the final payment from everyone. C:
I've placed you on the pinglist for now.
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
tumblr_nqo22kSqCF1u0dnj7o2_250.png
@BatzyBoo Alright, thank you! :D
@BatzyBoo Alright, thank you! :D
Y3RzN6P.png
Attention, @Fujo & @caelumdeity
Your dragons are ready for pickup! Send the other half of your payment and let me know when you have them saved as I'll be moving them to another post with a watermark.
Attention, @Fujo & @caelumdeity
Your dragons are ready for pickup! Send the other half of your payment and let me know when you have them saved as I'll be moving them to another post with a watermark.
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
Attention, @Speedemon @RaveLegend @teaunicorn & @HoldUpGrabAwol
Attention, @Speedemon @RaveLegend @teaunicorn & @HoldUpGrabAwol
iuEBSJ3.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
tyEuRXe.png
qhK4FYS.png
bhdEs05.png
F9iBaUy.png
n17QGji.png
SEIqIGe.png
0XHtpWy.png
Da1cz0f.png
loimysO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@BatzyBoo aaHHH what a cutie, thank you! ;o;
@BatzyBoo aaHHH what a cutie, thank you! ;o;
a1g3bvH.png
@BatzyBoo thank you so much! im lookin @ those couple coatls; i may be back soon!!
@BatzyBoo thank you so much! im lookin @ those couple coatls; i may be back soon!!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
@BatzyBoo

Got it! Oh, he's gorgeous I love it!! Thank you so much!
@BatzyBoo

Got it! Oh, he's gorgeous I love it!! Thank you so much!
water-signbols-2.gifUNPhPIE.gifbi_egg.png
@BatzyBoo aaa she looks so perfect :'DD sending the other half right now, thank you so much! <3

also! if i come back and get a couple coatl one, would it be okay to get one with two male coatls?
@BatzyBoo aaa she looks so perfect :'DD sending the other half right now, thank you so much! <3

also! if i come back and get a couple coatl one, would it be okay to get one with two male coatls?
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
@BatzyBoo
I can't get over how adorable they are! Also, could I be put on the ping list for new breeds so that I may potentially throw more money at you?
@BatzyBoo
I can't get over how adorable they are! Also, could I be put on the ping list for new breeds so that I may potentially throw more money at you?
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27