Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tribal Busts- Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@AjiFox I was planning on posting the entire last batch (which included yours) all at once, but since I haven't finished all of them quite yet, I haven't put them up. I'm hoping to get them all done tonight, but if I don't, I can just give you yours anyway (I would make up for the wait and post it now but my school has all the image hosting sites blocked -_-)
I updated the list for my own reference, I don't think I realized I would end up confusing anybody, sorry ;^;

@ZenithNadir It's fine! You're quite welcome. ^u^
@AjiFox I was planning on posting the entire last batch (which included yours) all at once, but since I haven't finished all of them quite yet, I haven't put them up. I'm hoping to get them all done tonight, but if I don't, I can just give you yours anyway (I would make up for the wait and post it now but my school has all the image hosting sites blocked -_-)
I updated the list for my own reference, I don't think I realized I would end up confusing anybody, sorry ;^;

@ZenithNadir It's fine! You're quite welcome. ^u^
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost It is not a problem, really. ^^ I was just a bit confused on the matter and since it had been awhile since your last post, I was just wondering if maybe you had thought you posted it but ended up not or something like that. XD Thanks for letting me know~!
@HallowDarkfrost It is not a problem, really. ^^ I was just a bit confused on the matter and since it had been awhile since your last post, I was just wondering if maybe you had thought you posted it but ended up not or something like that. XD Thanks for letting me know~!
UZVTEBc.png
@HallowDarkfrost
Hey! Think you could give me a ping when Wildclaws are available? :D
@HallowDarkfrost
Hey! Think you could give me a ping when Wildclaws are available? :D
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@hallowdarkfrost can I be put on a pinglist for any new breeds?
@hallowdarkfrost can I be put on a pinglist for any new breeds?
sigpic28411_7.gif
@TeaLeafves @Lesbohemian

Sure thing! Both added.
@TeaLeafves @Lesbohemian

Sure thing! Both added.
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost These are SO COOL. Will you please add me to the ping for when they reopen? *_*
@HallowDarkfrost These are SO COOL. Will you please add me to the ping for when they reopen? *_*
@JovaniSkye Sure thing! Added.

Oh my god what happened to my first post
What have they done
@JovaniSkye Sure thing! Added.

Oh my god what happened to my first post
What have they done
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost

Sorry if it is a hassle, but you could post mine when you have a spare moment? ^^ Thank you~
@HallowDarkfrost

Sorry if it is a hassle, but you could post mine when you have a spare moment? ^^ Thank you~
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox
It's not a hassle at all, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting so long ;n;
Here it is- if there's anything you want changed, just say so.

vwzrkm.jpg
@AjiFox
It's not a hassle at all, I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting so long ;n;
Here it is- if there's anything you want changed, just say so.

vwzrkm.jpg
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost

I understand how life things get in the way sometimes. ^^ Thank you very much for posting mine~ He looks fantastic! Thank you thank you~
@HallowDarkfrost

I understand how life things get in the way sometimes. ^^ Thank you very much for posting mine~ He looks fantastic! Thank you thank you~
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21