Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Personal Rune Banners
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@birdskull
sent!
@birdskull
sent!
81389134_qA9maBUq3mcLDGv.png
@Steel
Finished~
@Steel
Finished~
@Birdskull Could I get one like this [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/93d5521e40262f17fcb67d8fdcc1f769/tumblr_nrr9i0ojk01rj8co4o1_400.png[/img] ? Will send money when I get a ping saying you got my post--
@Birdskull
Could I get one like this
tumblr_nrr9i0ojk01rj8co4o1_400.png
?
Will send money when I get a ping saying you got my post--
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot
Sure thing!
@GoldPiilot
Sure thing!
@Birdskull Hello! Here's the symbol I want you to do. (on the top left corner ty) [img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j290/bokuwabakajanai/Untitled-2.png[/img] Sending gems now!
@Birdskull

Hello! Here's the symbol I want you to do. (on the top left corner ty)
Untitled-2.png

Sending gems now!

@Birdskull
I'd like to place a few orders!! If that's ok ;v;

I'd like the emblem to be these three nightshade flowers, but with the shadow swirly emblem inside them. I'd rather the flowers were not connected but placed similarly with 2 on top and 1 on the bottom center.

That's Nightshade's Clan emblem. Also, if you could make the background of the flag the dark gradient like you have here, and the flowers a pale glowshroomblue like the subtle color of this flag's fox emblem, and the shadow emblems a bright purple.

Then I'd like this made! I'd pay extra if you can get all of the colors!! ;v; And yes, on that purplish background please. It's Dresca's emblem.

Thennn if it really isn't a trouble, I'd like all six of these turned into flags respectively, for Fire, Water, Ice, Nature, Lightning, and Shadow.

Let me know if this is approved, and how much, so I can pay. <3
@Birdskull
I'd like to place a few orders!! If that's ok ;v;

I'd like the emblem to be these three nightshade flowers, but with the shadow swirly emblem inside them. I'd rather the flowers were not connected but placed similarly with 2 on top and 1 on the bottom center.

That's Nightshade's Clan emblem. Also, if you could make the background of the flag the dark gradient like you have here, and the flowers a pale glowshroomblue like the subtle color of this flag's fox emblem, and the shadow emblems a bright purple.

Then I'd like this made! I'd pay extra if you can get all of the colors!! ;v; And yes, on that purplish background please. It's Dresca's emblem.

Thennn if it really isn't a trouble, I'd like all six of these turned into flags respectively, for Fire, Water, Ice, Nature, Lightning, and Shadow.

Let me know if this is approved, and how much, so I can pay. <3
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Birdskull

Hmm...........

I really want one now but I don't have any pictures .-.

So, Here's my best description:

A dark blue water flight emblem only a bit more, uhhmmm......, violent? (Like, It's spiky......) Surrounded by little white, seemingly glowing, stars. The base flag color would be a dark magenta color.

If that's possible to imagine please do so!! ^_^

If not.... Free bump right?
@Birdskull

Hmm...........

I really want one now but I don't have any pictures .-.

So, Here's my best description:

A dark blue water flight emblem only a bit more, uhhmmm......, violent? (Like, It's spiky......) Surrounded by little white, seemingly glowing, stars. The base flag color would be a dark magenta color.

If that's possible to imagine please do so!! ^_^

If not.... Free bump right?
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@GreySilver
You have been fully refunded.

@Aeonox
I certainly can make the first flag! I may have to simplify some of the emblems on the others, though. If that's okay with you, then I will send you previews of the emblems for you to approve before adding them to the banner. :) Your total for all eight flags would be 120000t or 168g. Any necessary tweaks to the design of any of the flags will be free.

@RisingFlames
I think I can picture what you're describing and will be happy to give it a shot! I'll send a preview of the emblem prior to adding it to a flag so you can tell me of any changes to the design that might be needed.
@GreySilver
You have been fully refunded.

@Aeonox
I certainly can make the first flag! I may have to simplify some of the emblems on the others, though. If that's okay with you, then I will send you previews of the emblems for you to approve before adding them to the banner. :) Your total for all eight flags would be 120000t or 168g. Any necessary tweaks to the design of any of the flags will be free.

@RisingFlames
I think I can picture what you're describing and will be happy to give it a shot! I'll send a preview of the emblem prior to adding it to a flag so you can tell me of any changes to the design that might be needed.
@Birdskull

Mkay!!

Thank you!!

So, That'll be 15kt right?
@Birdskull

Mkay!!

Thank you!!

So, That'll be 15kt right?
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames
Correct. ^-^
@RisingFlames
Correct. ^-^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22