Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nocturne Busts [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Twelvewishes

Uhm, sure? why not.

I guess a ping when /all/ genes are done would be fine.
Are cryface done yet?
@Twelvewishes

Uhm, sure? why not.

I guess a ping when /all/ genes are done would be fine.
Are cryface done yet?
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Safirien cryface isn't done yet (you can see all genes in this post) and it'll probably gonna be one of the last ones I do because of the work involved.

Putting you on the pinglist for when I've reached 100% completion. :)
@Safirien cryface isn't done yet (you can see all genes in this post) and it'll probably gonna be one of the last ones I do because of the work involved.

Putting you on the pinglist for when I've reached 100% completion. :)
EYE SPOTS ARE DONE :DDDD [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/71bbc62de0c35a4b50b844e036452e9a/tumblr_njmia23xCB1qgcx5po1_r1_540.png[/img] I can't believe I found time today to actually draw (even though it's a rather simple gene). But with that I've finished 14 genes! Only 8 more to go (and then some when they come out...). This has already helped me a bunch in understanding digital art a bit more. I'm rather happy with this little adoptable project. :)
EYE SPOTS ARE DONE :DDDD
tumblr_njmia23xCB1qgcx5po1_r1_540.png
I can't believe I found time today to actually draw (even though it's a rather simple gene).

But with that I've finished 14 genes! Only 8 more to go (and then some when they come out...).

This has already helped me a bunch in understanding digital art a bit more. I'm rather happy with this little adoptable project. :)
@Katalia hi hello I think I'm ready to try my hand at iri/shim!

Bad news: there will be a lot of layers involved (especially for shimmer), so they would both be around 50k to sponsor. You don't have to sponsor it all on your own though!
@Katalia hi hello I think I'm ready to try my hand at iri/shim!

Bad news: there will be a lot of layers involved (especially for shimmer), so they would both be around 50k to sponsor. You don't have to sponsor it all on your own though!
@Twelvewishes

Sent the funds to sponsor both!
@Twelvewishes

Sent the funds to sponsor both!
@Twelvewishes Another bloody dragon :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10771322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107714/10771322_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Size[/b]: Default [b]Dish[/b]: Dark green, please [b]Ground[/b]: grass and pebbles [b]Runestone[/b]: Yes (would it be possible to get the water rune as dark red/same colour as the crackle?) [b]Payment[/b]: treasure
@Twelvewishes

Another bloody dragon :D

10771322_350.png

Size: Default
Dish: Dark green, please
Ground: grass and pebbles
Runestone: Yes (would it be possible to get the water rune as dark red/same colour as the crackle?)
Payment: treasure
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Emputti that's 23k :) And making the rune a different color is no problem at all. I assume the stone itself is supposed to stay the same?

PS: I also accept pinecones and skins! :D
@Emputti that's 23k :) And making the rune a different color is no problem at all. I assume the stone itself is supposed to stay the same?

PS: I also accept pinecones and skins! :D
@Twelvewishes

Yup, the stone as same ^-^

I think I got couple pinecones for you if mixed payment is alright :3
@Twelvewishes

Yup, the stone as same ^-^

I think I got couple pinecones for you if mixed payment is alright :3
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Katalia GUESS WHAT [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/51d3e683cf47c5863dd555917a247c54/tumblr_nk2g2yVOnV1qgcx5po2_r2_540.png[/img] I'M SO HAPPY it's finally done ;_; now I only have to hope it works for all colors orz
@Katalia GUESS WHAT
tumblr_nk2g2yVOnV1qgcx5po2_r2_540.png
I'M SO HAPPY it's finally done ;_;
now I only have to hope it works for all colors orz
@Twelvewishes

Amazing! You want dragons to practice? I'll payment for any out of my lair that aren't orange. ^_^
@Twelvewishes

Amazing! You want dragons to practice? I'll payment for any out of my lair that aren't orange. ^_^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12