Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dodo's 'Doptables:Winter Tundra (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Zerix Okay! With just the two genes he'll be 35Kt. Am I correct in understanding you want to change his primary color from blood to maroon for the adoptable? And do you mean that you want to change his current gene to stripes?
@Zerix Okay! With just the two genes he'll be 35Kt. Am I correct in understanding you want to change his primary color from blood to maroon for the adoptable? And do you mean that you want to change his current gene to stripes?
@YawningDodo Apologies, I meant Current, and I want it to be blood, I just described it as a dark maroon, I just don't want the shimmer on him. Fluffy winter Natsune need not be shiny :D
@YawningDodo Apologies, I meant Current, and I want it to be blood, I just described it as a dark maroon, I just don't want the shimmer on him. Fluffy winter Natsune need not be shiny :D
zerix.png
@YawningDodo
Adorable! x3 Can I get one for this guy please?

Edited to be super-secret

(he's not mine, that's a surprise. Tsssh, don't tell anyone)
That'd be 40k for three-gened dragon?
@YawningDodo
Adorable! x3 Can I get one for this guy please?

Edited to be super-secret

(he's not mine, that's a surprise. Tsssh, don't tell anyone)
That'd be 40k for three-gened dragon?
KmnIjfw.png
@Zerix Okay! Just wanted to be sure. Send over 35Kt and I'll get that going. :)
I just had a massive brainfart. I don't have Smoke drawn yet. I can ping you when I've got that gene available, but it's better if you don't send payment yet.

@Nabesima Yup, 40K! Send it on over and I'll get him fluffed up! And since it's a surprise, do you want me to send you the adoptable by PM, or just post it in the thread like usual? We could be very very secret by editing these replies and doing everything by PM, too. :p
@Zerix Okay! Just wanted to be sure. Send over 35Kt and I'll get that going. :)
I just had a massive brainfart. I don't have Smoke drawn yet. I can ping you when I've got that gene available, but it's better if you don't send payment yet.

@Nabesima Yup, 40K! Send it on over and I'll get him fluffed up! And since it's a surprise, do you want me to send you the adoptable by PM, or just post it in the thread like usual? We could be very very secret by editing these replies and doing everything by PM, too. :p
@YawningDodo
Send it via PM, please! It will be okay to post him on the main page as soon as I show him to the owner, or course :D
@YawningDodo
Send it via PM, please! It will be okay to post him on the main page as soon as I show him to the owner, or course :D
KmnIjfw.png
@YawningDodo Okay that's fine, ping me when you get it drawn! Also, if you ever draw other starter breeds I will be interested :D
@YawningDodo Okay that's fine, ping me when you get it drawn! Also, if you ever draw other starter breeds I will be interested :D
zerix.png
@YangingDodo I would absolutely love one of these little fluffballs. Particularly of my main man: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5116035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51161/5116035_350.png[/img] [/url] He's only got the two genes, and [s]I'd love to see his little birdy skull necklace (If possible!)[/s] Woopse, just re-read the rules and saw that apparel isn't an option. My bad!
@YangingDodo I would absolutely love one of these little fluffballs.
Particularly of my main man:
5116035_350.png

He's only got the two genes, and I'd love to see his little birdy skull necklace (If possible!)

Woopse, just re-read the rules and saw that apparel isn't an option. My bad!
Myrl_signature_zps17428c66.pngSundrop_signature_zps7da13319.png
@YawningDodo

Could I be put on the ping list for tundra gembond, please? Thank you :)
@YawningDodo

Could I be put on the ping list for tundra gembond, please? Thank you :)
if you want me to see your reply, please ping me!
5Uwxeis.gif 12561368.png12380466.png12554188.png12263706.png12561367.png
@Kertari Yeah, sorry about the lack of apparel -- I'm pretty slow about getting things drawn and I just don't think it's a service I can offer without creating ridiculous waiting times. He'll be 35Kt; send that over and I'll get it started. :)
@Kertari Yeah, sorry about the lack of apparel -- I'm pretty slow about getting things drawn and I just don't think it's a service I can offer without creating ridiculous waiting times. He'll be 35Kt; send that over and I'll get it started. :)
@sandpiper Gotcha on the list!
@sandpiper Gotcha on the list!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23