Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Oh no, Cute Coatls! - Working on Queue
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@Zyxyz You have an item for pickup! :D
@Zyxyz You have an item for pickup! :D
@Windstrom
I'd love to get one done of this girl. What apparel do you think would be doable?
@Windstrom
I'd love to get one done of this girl. What apparel do you think would be doable?
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@inhumanelm
Oh wow, I do love ivory circuit!

I'd most likely leave off the flowerfall, for sake of simplicity. I should be able to do everything else. Birdskull masks are a favorite of mine!

EDIT: She would be 46,250 T. :)
@inhumanelm
Oh wow, I do love ivory circuit!

I'd most likely leave off the flowerfall, for sake of simplicity. I should be able to do everything else. Birdskull masks are a favorite of mine!

EDIT: She would be 46,250 T. :)
@Windstrom

//boops in hello these are super duper cute
I'd love to be pinged once you open up sponsors for/make different breeds! I'd love to see so many dragons in ur style omg
@Windstrom

//boops in hello these are super duper cute
I'd love to be pinged once you open up sponsors for/make different breeds! I'd love to see so many dragons in ur style omg
they/them please!
@Windstrom
Awesome! Form below then :D

Dragon ID#: 4386605
Genes: iri, shim, circuit
Required Apparel: everything else that isn't the flowerfall xD
Other: would I be able to get a textured version as well as a non textured version?
And...are siggy sizes available? If not, don't need a resize C:
@Windstrom
Awesome! Form below then :D

Dragon ID#: 4386605
Genes: iri, shim, circuit
Required Apparel: everything else that isn't the flowerfall xD
Other: would I be able to get a textured version as well as a non textured version?
And...are siggy sizes available? If not, don't need a resize C:
Untitled_Artwork.png
rjSiOyf.gif
P R O J E C T S
the librarythe questpixel art
red_king_poro_by_lilmisssunbear-d89bpvq.gif
@Windstrom
Oh wow o_o Now I'm filled with need to pay you for all three, holy!

But- I only have three coatls that I'm terribly attached to, I can't just pick! You can pick between Flurry or Medea! :O Or if you could draw a Noc one right now, you can draw Holly(whom is my avatar)
@Windstrom
Oh wow o_o Now I'm filled with need to pay you for all three, holy!

But- I only have three coatls that I'm terribly attached to, I can't just pick! You can pick between Flurry or Medea! :O Or if you could draw a Noc one right now, you can draw Holly(whom is my avatar)
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@windstrom [b]Dragon ID#:[/b] 8830165 [b]Genes:[/b] tiger/eye spots/underbelly [b]Required Apparel:[/b] blue deepsea bulb [b]Other:[/b] I'm of the wind flight, so.. wind discount?? And wind signature? ; u ; Would that be like... $3 paypal?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8830165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88302/8830165_350.png[/img] [/url]
@windstrom

Dragon ID#: 8830165
Genes: tiger/eye spots/underbelly
Required Apparel: blue deepsea bulb
Other: I'm of the wind flight, so.. wind discount?? And wind signature? ; u ;

Would that be like... $3 paypal??

8830165_350.png
5C5FJH0.gif
@Arsi Added! :D

@inhumanelm Got it, I'll start work on it after Zyxyz's second order. And yes, siggy sizes are available! (these aren't hand drawn, so pretty much everything except cry/face could also be sized up huge if you so desired. It's like practice for me) I'll put you down for a textured one too. :)

@Stitched Ooh, Flurry is a handsome fella! Would you mind if I did him first? The noc base is still being worked on at the moment. Your dergs are all lovely!

@ambrogia I honestly wouldn't even charge you for that apparel, since apparel is more of a 'yes or no' charge instead of by piece. I'll send you a message with your quote and my paypal in a moment!
@Arsi Added! :D

@inhumanelm Got it, I'll start work on it after Zyxyz's second order. And yes, siggy sizes are available! (these aren't hand drawn, so pretty much everything except cry/face could also be sized up huge if you so desired. It's like practice for me) I'll put you down for a textured one too. :)

@Stitched Ooh, Flurry is a handsome fella! Would you mind if I did him first? The noc base is still being worked on at the moment. Your dergs are all lovely!

@ambrogia I honestly wouldn't even charge you for that apparel, since apparel is more of a 'yes or no' charge instead of by piece. I'll send you a message with your quote and my paypal in a moment!
@Windstrom
Yes! Sure, tell me what price it'd be in.. treasure, gems and paypal! :D Also thank you!
@Windstrom
Yes! Sure, tell me what price it'd be in.. treasure, gems and paypal! :D Also thank you!
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched

Flurry would be 46,250 T / 102 g / about $3 paypal. Pay however you like!
I would like to note that I'm not going to be able to do his flowerfall at the moment. :P
@Stitched

Flurry would be 46,250 T / 102 g / about $3 paypal. Pay however you like!
I would like to note that I'm not going to be able to do his flowerfall at the moment. :P
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27