Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Living dragon adopts [animated]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ondine

x3 A lot of artists undersell themselves on here and it's really sad! But it is difficult to find just the right price for things like this.

Please put me down for a slot for either when you update prices or before (it's up to you! I don't mind :3 ) I'll be sponsoring Mirrors if you are at all willing!
@Ondine

x3 A lot of artists undersell themselves on here and it's really sad! But it is difficult to find just the right price for things like this.

Please put me down for a slot for either when you update prices or before (it's up to you! I don't mind :3 ) I'll be sponsoring Mirrors if you are at all willing!
TOW2n3q.png
@Bakrua- your dragon is done!
@Bakrua- your dragon is done!
GbupNtW.png
@Bowno- I've updated the prices! I also reserved you a slot. What dragon would you like me to do?
@Bowno- I've updated the prices! I also reserved you a slot. What dragon would you like me to do?
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine

Thank you so so much! I would love a ping for new breeds~
@Ondine

Thank you so so much! I would love a ping for new breeds~
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
@Ondine
Sorry for the late reply! I'd like to sponsor Mirrors with animations please, if possible. So that would be 200k at your new prices? :3

I'm sure they'd look amazing in your style. x3 Would it be possible for me to throw some suggestions at you for them?
@Ondine
Sorry for the late reply! I'd like to sponsor Mirrors with animations please, if possible. So that would be 200k at your new prices? :3

I'm sure they'd look amazing in your style. x3 Would it be possible for me to throw some suggestions at you for them?
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno- actually it would be around 350k. what ideas did you have?
@Bowno- actually it would be around 350k. what ideas did you have?
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine I'll send the [s]200k[/s]350 right away ;3 I was thinking something along the lines of this: [img]http://www.americanforests.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Gray-wolf.jpg[/img] This is just an example xD The main part of it is the fact the face is forward facing while the body is curved off to the side.. So you get to see the whole thing while getting that amazing stare (4 eyed stare in the mirrors case!) Since Mirrors lorewise are much like wolves or lions, it would look quite fitting! Maybe a heavy breathing like it just came back from a hunt or something. XD Sorry. I get all excited when it comes to animated works like this and my head gets running. It's just a suggestion and by no means am I expecting you to do it like that. :3 Just thought I'd offer some ideas in case you were to be stuck on what you were going to do! Thanks again and here comes the payment, plus a tiny something extra as a Happy New Years gift ;D
@Ondine
I'll send the 200k350 right away ;3
I was thinking something along the lines of this:
Gray-wolf.jpg
This is just an example xD The main part of it is the fact the face is forward facing while the body is curved off to the side.. So you get to see the whole thing while getting that amazing stare (4 eyed stare in the mirrors case!)
Since Mirrors lorewise are much like wolves or lions, it would look quite fitting! Maybe a heavy breathing like it just came back from a hunt or something.

XD Sorry. I get all excited when it comes to animated works like this and my head gets running. It's just a suggestion and by no means am I expecting you to do it like that. :3 Just thought I'd offer some ideas in case you were to be stuck on what you were going to do!

Thanks again and here comes the payment, plus a tiny something extra as a Happy New Years gift ;D
TOW2n3q.png
@Ondine

I sent you the payment. ^^
I kinda want to send more though since this IS really good art here... but that's going to take me some time.
So are you by any chance wanting a nocturne? :]
@Ondine

I sent you the payment. ^^
I kinda want to send more though since this IS really good art here... but that's going to take me some time.
So are you by any chance wanting a nocturne? :]
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@Salvandor- oooh yes I need more nocturne babies!
@Salvandor- oooh yes I need more nocturne babies!
GbupNtW.png
@Ondine

I don't know if you didn't see my post, but can you add me to the ping list for new breeds?
@Ondine

I don't know if you didn't see my post, but can you add me to the ping list for new breeds?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7