Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

Could I be added to the general pinglist please? Also, I'm terrible with describing things so when I place my order could I include a sketch of about what I want?
@miirshroom

Could I be added to the general pinglist please? Also, I'm terrible with describing things so when I place my order could I include a sketch of about what I want?
O38R1tX.pngwind_square_button_by_garasualice-d9osi2r.pnggeTeqAx.png
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Swamp Chestnut Oak (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green, normal brown substrate
Plants: Diseased Fungus x1
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x1
Decorations: Clay Fertility Statue x1
Placement Directions: The Swamp Chestnut Oak will be on the far left of the planter. Besides it, scattered throughout the planter, are Diseased Fungus and normal brown substrate. The Clay Fertility Statue is on the right, with the Dustwing Hummingbird perched–with wings folded–on top of the statue.
Other: Hope this is a good enough explanation for you! Can't wait to see the beautiful Bonsai Tree~

So it'll be...
Planter: 4KT
Planter Color: Jade x2
Plants: Diseased Fungus x10
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x10
Decorations: Clay Fertility Statue x10
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Swamp Chestnut Oak (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 100px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Green, normal brown substrate
Plants: Diseased Fungus x1
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x1
Decorations: Clay Fertility Statue x1
Placement Directions: The Swamp Chestnut Oak will be on the far left of the planter. Besides it, scattered throughout the planter, are Diseased Fungus and normal brown substrate. The Clay Fertility Statue is on the right, with the Dustwing Hummingbird perched–with wings folded–on top of the statue.
Other: Hope this is a good enough explanation for you! Can't wait to see the beautiful Bonsai Tree~

So it'll be...
Planter: 4KT
Planter Color: Jade x2
Plants: Diseased Fungus x10
Creatures: Dustwing Hummingbird x10
Decorations: Clay Fertility Statue x10
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple [Autumn]
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200 Pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: Cindershroom x5
Creatures: Coral Snake x1 , Leopard Gecko x1
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: I'd like the cindershrooms to be spread out, with coral snake to be coiled next to the tree, and then the leopard gecko just off to the side on the right!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Trident Maple [Autumn]
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200 Pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: N/A
Plants: Cindershroom x5
Creatures: Coral Snake x1 , Leopard Gecko x1
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: I'd like the cindershrooms to be spread out, with coral snake to be coiled next to the tree, and then the leopard gecko just off to the side on the right!
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit [ Spring ]
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 300 Pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue [ x2 Labradorite ]
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh x3, Mushroom #2 [ Dwarf Mushroom ] x2
Creatures: Frost Whisperer Moth x 1, Black Capped Chickadee x 1
Decorations: Quartz Crystal [Blue] x 1
Placement Directions: I would like the Wisp Fruit to be on the far right, with the Black Capped Chickadee perched on it's right side closer to the trunk of the tree. I would also like the threshes and the mushrooms to be a little spread out, but do whatever you think looks best to make it look natural! I would like the crystal near the middle-left of the planter, and the frost whisperer moth flying above it if at all possible ! Sorry if that's confusing.
@miirshroom

Bonsai (season): Wisp Fruit [ Spring ]
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 300 Pixel
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue [ x2 Labradorite ]
Plants: Bluelipped Thresh x3, Mushroom #2 [ Dwarf Mushroom ] x2
Creatures: Frost Whisperer Moth x 1, Black Capped Chickadee x 1
Decorations: Quartz Crystal [Blue] x 1
Placement Directions: I would like the Wisp Fruit to be on the far right, with the Black Capped Chickadee perched on it's right side closer to the trunk of the tree. I would also like the threshes and the mushrooms to be a little spread out, but do whatever you think looks best to make it look natural! I would like the crystal near the middle-left of the planter, and the frost whisperer moth flying above it if at all possible ! Sorry if that's confusing.
4kxWBcH.pngFnTWSnE.gif NhRRPaC.gifAGBuPGw.gif 1xseImL.gifnRzpCQW.gif
[Center]@RogueHazel I find themed planters inspiring =) [Size=2]Also not so much a new place as it is living with my parents for a couple months until I have a job and know what city I'll be in.[/size] @HibiscusMist Cool, I made a note of the switch on your most recent order on the bonsai tumblr, for reference =) @Uruz Payment received and added to pinglists (also, gift bonsai acknowledged!) @Kiragami Actually, I would prefer not to take substitute payment for the mantises (or lemmings), since I'm working at collecting them. If the lowest AH price is 70k, then that's the treasure substitute required, if that sounds okay? @Ambitious Added to lists! @FelixMcTrashy For the grass it would take about 7 clumps to cover the entire ground evenly (7x10 = 70). Anything less than that and there would be bare patches, so it depends on what you want. Otherwise, the order looks good! @Ragnaroc I'm currently being really slow to finish the last round of items sponsored. I'll ping the ""Funding"" pinglist when slots are open again! @weeredsquirrel A water runestone would be acceptable substitution. Otherwise, order looks good if you'd like to send payment! @Pretzii Yep, there's a base cost in treasure depending on image size/type, and then the rest of the payment is in items. @Shimiru Added to pinglist! Yes, you can use a sketch. Some people have roughly cut the silhouette images from the front page into the layout that they want, and that's okay too. @dggeoff order received and added to list @LeviathanScream @knightstorage orders look good if you'd like to send payment! @Axiomatix [I]A Hummingbird and some honeybees have been hovering in place at your bonsai for hours, defying all known laws of aviation and energy conversion.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/832.100px.Axiomatix_zps3vvmvxgr.png[/img] @Blackthorns [I] There's a superstition among dragons that pure silver can be used to ward away evil spirits and welcome the good ones.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/833.Pots150.Blackthorns_zpsnnhhopi1.png[/img] @DwiinDovah [I]Wind dragons in ages past developed a ritual of counting knots on tortoiseshell bamboo stalks and performing a series of mathematics to tell fortunes.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/834.150px.DwiinDovah_zpscb2bs9yi.png[/img] @couloir [I]This set of tiered pots mimics the landscape of the windswept plateau. Too small scale for the Bushrunner to stretch his legs, but the perfect size for a cozy roost.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/835.Pots150.couloir_zpswj1nykuv.png[/img] @BloodyAngel12 [I]Shadow dragons have yet to fully chart the murky peat bogs of the driftwood drag. The local Wisp trees grow rapidly and then disappear, resulting in a confused set of landmarks.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/836.300px.BloodyAngel12_zpsr3lgrmrx.png[/img] @Rhea [I]Pale rose overgrowth// A seeker calls in the mists// Auspicious omens![/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/837.Pots150.Rhea_zpsxouy1iby.png[/img] @FrozenWind [I]Your hedgehog once managed to get its spines stuck through a tulip plant and carried it around on its back all day before you could free it. That was awkward.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/838.150px.FrozenWind_zps3q7okr96.png[/img] [I]There's a patient art to waiting for greenpods to grow to full-size before introducing a heat source to bring them to bloom.[/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/839.100px.FrozenWind_zps7yye2i4b.png[/img] @skyarising (you're order said 200px and that's the space I needed, but your payment was for 150px. Hope this is okay?) [I]The piled stones are just barely heavy enough to counterweight the balancing Fieldmouse. It wouldn't take more than a few good bounces to topple the structure![/I] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20801-900/840.200px.skyarising_zpsavv6jd4q.png[/img] [size=2]My computer hasn't randomly crashed since I opened it up to clean out the dust (as opposed to bluescreening 1-2 times per day). I am feeling hesitantly positive about this development.[/size][/center]
@RogueHazel I find themed planters inspiring =)
Also not so much a new place as it is living with my parents for a couple months until I have a job and know what city I'll be in.

@HibiscusMist Cool, I made a note of the switch on your most recent order on the bonsai tumblr, for reference =)

@Uruz Payment received and added to pinglists (also, gift bonsai acknowledged!)

@Kiragami Actually, I would prefer not to take substitute payment for the mantises (or lemmings), since I'm working at collecting them. If the lowest AH price is 70k, then that's the treasure substitute required, if that sounds okay?

@Ambitious Added to lists!

@FelixMcTrashy For the grass it would take about 7 clumps to cover the entire ground evenly (7x10 = 70). Anything less than that and there would be bare patches, so it depends on what you want. Otherwise, the order looks good!

@Ragnaroc I'm currently being really slow to finish the last round of items sponsored. I'll ping the ""Funding"" pinglist when slots are open again!

@weeredsquirrel A water runestone would be acceptable substitution. Otherwise, order looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@Pretzii Yep, there's a base cost in treasure depending on image size/type, and then the rest of the payment is in items.

@Shimiru Added to pinglist! Yes, you can use a sketch. Some people have roughly cut the silhouette images from the front page into the layout that they want, and that's okay too.

@dggeoff order received and added to list

@LeviathanScream @knightstorage orders look good if you'd like to send payment!

@Axiomatix
A Hummingbird and some honeybees have been hovering in place at your bonsai for hours, defying all known laws of aviation and energy conversion.
832.100px.Axiomatix_zps3vvmvxgr.png

@Blackthorns
There's a superstition among dragons that pure silver can be used to ward away evil spirits and welcome the good ones.
833.Pots150.Blackthorns_zpsnnhhopi1.png

@DwiinDovah
Wind dragons in ages past developed a ritual of counting knots on tortoiseshell bamboo stalks and performing a series of mathematics to tell fortunes.
834.150px.DwiinDovah_zpscb2bs9yi.png

@couloir
This set of tiered pots mimics the landscape of the windswept plateau. Too small scale for the Bushrunner to stretch his legs, but the perfect size for a cozy roost.
835.Pots150.couloir_zpswj1nykuv.png

@BloodyAngel12
Shadow dragons have yet to fully chart the murky peat bogs of the driftwood drag. The local Wisp trees grow rapidly and then disappear, resulting in a confused set of landmarks.
836.300px.BloodyAngel12_zpsr3lgrmrx.png

@Rhea
Pale rose overgrowth//
A seeker calls in the mists//
Auspicious omens!

837.Pots150.Rhea_zpsxouy1iby.png

@FrozenWind
Your hedgehog once managed to get its spines stuck through a tulip plant and carried it around on its back all day before you could free it. That was awkward.
838.150px.FrozenWind_zps3q7okr96.png

There's a patient art to waiting for greenpods to grow to full-size before introducing a heat source to bring them to bloom.
839.100px.FrozenWind_zps7yye2i4b.png

@skyarising (you're order said 200px and that's the space I needed, but your payment was for 150px. Hope this is okay?)

The piled stones are just barely heavy enough to counterweight the balancing Fieldmouse. It wouldn't take more than a few good bounces to topple the structure!
840.200px.skyarising_zpsavv6jd4q.png

My computer hasn't randomly crashed since I opened it up to clean out the dust (as opposed to bluescreening 1-2 times per day). I am feeling hesitantly positive about this development.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom Thank you! <3 Now to find out where to stick it in my user profile.
@miirshroom Thank you! <3 Now to find out where to stick it in my user profile.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
[center]@miirshroom lol, i'd rather save 70kt than pay for a single gathering exclusive insect [img]http://i.imgur.com/4J3bs0u.jpg[/img] feel free to keep the 10kt, and just do the bonsai without the mantises, ig
@miirshroom lol, i'd rather save 70kt than pay for a single gathering exclusive insect

4J3bs0u.jpg

feel free to keep the 10kt, and just do the bonsai without the mantises, ig
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! :D They are lovely! <3
@miirshroom

Thank you so much! :D They are lovely! <3
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
@miirshroom It's absolutely perfect, thank you!!
@miirshroom It's absolutely perfect, thank you!!
aJtAs7H.gif
@miirshroom oh!! sorry about that! 200 px is perfect. do I owe you anything for the different size?
@miirshroom oh!! sorry about that! 200 px is perfect. do I owe you anything for the different size?
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 493 494