Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | stop
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35
@HiddenMica Augh, how much did I set for each thing's funding? It's been so long I've forgotten. So It'd be something closer to maybe 250k?
@HiddenMica Augh, how much did I set for each thing's funding? It's been so long I've forgotten. So It'd be something closer to maybe 250k?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Funding ~
Small food items were a full stack.
The oysters x10
The squids and trout x30
Corycat x20
urchin x5

Everything that was funded was x10.

I saved everything seafood for a good MONTH to be able to get all the fishies. Heh. I think this was one of those things I've been most excited about on FR. ^^; At least you are paying me back! Last three just... poofed on me... I've never actually gotten most of the art and little animated things I've paid for. >_<
@Rhea
Funding ~
Small food items were a full stack.
The oysters x10
The squids and trout x30
Corycat x20
urchin x5

Everything that was funded was x10.

I saved everything seafood for a good MONTH to be able to get all the fishies. Heh. I think this was one of those things I've been most excited about on FR. ^^; At least you are paying me back! Last three just... poofed on me... I've never actually gotten most of the art and little animated things I've paid for. >_<
@HiddenMica Sorry about that ^^; Could you help me out on what a good price would be? You can just tell me straight. It'd be a lot quicker than me trying to guesstimate because I am **** at keeping tabs on things.
@HiddenMica Sorry about that ^^; Could you help me out on what a good price would be? You can just tell me straight. It'd be a lot quicker than me trying to guesstimate because I am **** at keeping tabs on things.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@rhea
I'm at work. I'll do some snooping and let ya know when I get home.
@rhea
I'm at work. I'll do some snooping and let ya know when I get home.
@Rhea
After some further research yea, 250k looks totally fair. Sorry it took me so long! I hope your life stars going smoother so you feel more comfortable with your artistic endeavors! _<
@Rhea
After some further research yea, 250k looks totally fair. Sorry it took me so long! I hope your life stars going smoother so you feel more comfortable with your artistic endeavors! _<
@HiddenMica Oh gosh I think I forgot to actually get around to paying you, so sorry. Here you go.

Pending re-opening for Night of the Nocturne stuff since coliseum is dying.
@HiddenMica Oh gosh I think I forgot to actually get around to paying you, so sorry. Here you go.

Pending re-opening for Night of the Nocturne stuff since coliseum is dying.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
[center][color=green][img]http://i.imgur.com/aS6I9u7.gif[/img] [size=6][b]Night of the Nocturne Deal[/b][/size] [size=5]NotN Stuff for Random Fishtanks/Aviaries![/size] [size=1]@Aahzmatic @AloriD @Amphiptere @antivehicular @aureline @Brightwinged @Cottontail @Cynderbark @Danafox @darkspookers @dragonwriter315 @Dreamscythes231 @Echowish @Ember @heavenlyEarth @HiddenMica @HSoup @JCStitches @Lae @Lewa @Lorelei @mvawesomeness @NamedDame @owlfeathers @Pennifeather @puffthecandleout @PuzzleDust @ramenraptor @remotecitadel @setavulos @Sniff @snowy @Son @Takora @Tetraodon @TheHeroQueen @WhiteSparrow @zick3 @Aggron @Ankokou @Amphiptere @BlackRose567 @Brains @Brightwinged @Catfeather @Cullen @darkspookers @dracoon @DragonElliott @Echowish @Ember @gardentoaster @GoldenBeetle @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @JetBlackSteel @krissybuttbutt @Lupine @mvawesomeness @NamedDame @Niada @OrchestralAscent @Pennifeather @Piney @ramenraptor @Rimfaxe @Scientist @Shadylex @Slime @SpiritOfSakura @triska
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@rhea I'd take you up on a basic random aviary. Shall I send the things now?
@rhea I'd take you up on a basic random aviary. Shall I send the things now?
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
@Rhea

this is cool! can i order a sea under the earth and 2 goldfish bowls? i want to send you a full stack of butts
@Rhea

this is cool! can i order a sea under the earth and 2 goldfish bowls? i want to send you a full stack of butts
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@remotecitadel Sure.
@NamedDame BUTTS :DDDD
@remotecitadel Sure.
@NamedDame BUTTS :DDDD
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 34 35