Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pretty Pearls, Whip Spirals, Nocs [C]
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
@Gracie88

Aaah, that's perfect; thank you! :3 Good luck on your finals~
@Gracie88

Aaah, that's perfect; thank you! :3 Good luck on your finals~
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Gracie88
Oh gosh, I forgot to ask for just one horn! I'm so sorry, whenever you're not too busy could you edit out his second horn please? Sorry about that. Other than that he's perfect!
@Gracie88
Oh gosh, I forgot to ask for just one horn! I'm so sorry, whenever you're not too busy could you edit out his second horn please? Sorry about that. Other than that he's perfect!
@Gracie88
AH! THE ENEMY! (Jk. Plz don't get offended! We're only on opposite sides for a few more hours now) Hi there! Could I be added to a pinglist for when you are back open? I love everything and my vault is crying....
@Gracie88
AH! THE ENEMY! (Jk. Plz don't get offended! We're only on opposite sides for a few more hours now) Hi there! Could I be added to a pinglist for when you are back open? I love everything and my vault is crying....
Hello
@AngelSami That's okay, I don't like the horn either. :') In general but especially with the angle I drew the head at on my adopt. Nbd though, just hiding some layers. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1c48tLq.png[/img] @Deathwolf555 Hoh hoh! Sure you don't want to pay me right now in fodder? ;) Which reminds me, I haven't peeked in on your guys' foddart for a few days, I'm always happy to see foddarts run side by side. But yes, I can put you on the pinglist for opening!
@AngelSami That's okay, I don't like the horn either. :') In general but especially with the angle I drew the head at on my adopt. Nbd though, just hiding some layers.

1c48tLq.png

@Deathwolf555 Hoh hoh! Sure you don't want to pay me right now in fodder? ;) Which reminds me, I haven't peeked in on your guys' foddart for a few days, I'm always happy to see foddarts run side by side. But yes, I can put you on the pinglist for opening!
@Gracie88
If I hadn't already given my fodder to my flight, I might've considered it XD
This DOM has been a lot of fun in all actuality. Anyways, thank you :3 I'd love to definitely order 100 of these when you're open again! Wolfy, you're suppose to be saving for a lair upgrade....get your priorities straight! DX
@Gracie88
If I hadn't already given my fodder to my flight, I might've considered it XD
This DOM has been a lot of fun in all actuality. Anyways, thank you :3 I'd love to definitely order 100 of these when you're open again! Wolfy, you're suppose to be saving for a lair upgrade....get your priorities straight! DX
Hello
@Gracie88
Thank you so much! He's perfect!
@Gracie88
Thank you so much! He's perfect!
@Gracie88
The crystal looks great, thanks!
The smoke is looking a bit too pink for my liking though, would you mind making it a bit whiter, more like silver please?
@Gracie88
The crystal looks great, thanks!
The smoke is looking a bit too pink for my liking though, would you mind making it a bit whiter, more like silver please?
@Gracie88 I have sent you 47kt by CR. Yay, thank you so much for coming back to sort out these orders.
@Gracie88 I have sent you 47kt by CR. Yay, thank you so much for coming back to sort out these orders.
tumblr_o2p8ghAddQ1v5xbato1_250.png
@Gracie88

Could I be put on your pinglist for when you have open slots?
@Gracie88

Could I be put on your pinglist for when you have open slots?
hJNGZFZ.png
@Lionclaw Does this look any better? I could go for truly desaturated grey if not. I also changed the overall shading color just a little because it's in the violet/fuchsia area and that's probably contributing to the smoke's hue, so I could change the shading more drastically (or back to original) if you want to fiddle more. C: [img]http://i.imgur.com/ygq5CNV.png[/img] @Lyrilla How's this look for Veleda? I tried a version of the smokey pearl that was fairly normal and one with some smoke sorta visible. If neither one is quite what you were going for, I can change it up still. [img]http://i.imgur.com/eJbTYHF.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/sNjmbNn.png[/img] @ewerb Oh man, I hadn't even considered using CR now for regular payments. That could be a really nice way to keep track of which orders I still have to do? And also, yeah, I'd always wanted to sort out the orders but got so overwhelmed mid-semster that I put it off forever. ;u; Anyway, Minerva also has a version 1! If you want the basket to just be one color, I can go back and change it. I love the colors in the shimmer though, especially that almost coral-ish orange. [img]http://i.imgur.com/RCrHfjo.png[/img]
@Lionclaw Does this look any better? I could go for truly desaturated grey if not. I also changed the overall shading color just a little because it's in the violet/fuchsia area and that's probably contributing to the smoke's hue, so I could change the shading more drastically (or back to original) if you want to fiddle more. C:

ygq5CNV.png

@Lyrilla How's this look for Veleda? I tried a version of the smokey pearl that was fairly normal and one with some smoke sorta visible. If neither one is quite what you were going for, I can change it up still.

eJbTYHF.png
sNjmbNn.png

@ewerb Oh man, I hadn't even considered using CR now for regular payments. That could be a really nice way to keep track of which orders I still have to do? And also, yeah, I'd always wanted to sort out the orders but got so overwhelmed mid-semster that I put it off forever. ;u; Anyway, Minerva also has a version 1! If you want the basket to just be one color, I can go back and change it. I love the colors in the shimmer though, especially that almost coral-ish orange.

RCrHfjo.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90