Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Discovery Team! reboot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pennifeather I could totally help you with that I have 58 pink ones and 48 blue ones :D

(on another note ; -; im so glad someone's not upset with me for this )
@Pennifeather I could totally help you with that I have 58 pink ones and 48 blue ones :D

(on another note ; -; im so glad someone's not upset with me for this )
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
@ramenraptor I have 86 pink and 37 blue. So we're set on Southern Gulls, we just need like 15 more Blue-footed and the trade is set. I can probably get the last 15 grinding in the Kelp Beds.

Wait, upset at you for what?
@ramenraptor I have 86 pink and 37 blue. So we're set on Southern Gulls, we just need like 15 more Blue-footed and the trade is set. I can probably get the last 15 grinding in the Kelp Beds.

Wait, upset at you for what?
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
@Pennifeather it seems that I've pinged people multiple times by mistake...

and i'm sure we can grind to get them together! I'm in the kelps trying to level my dragons for starfall as well
@Pennifeather it seems that I've pinged people multiple times by mistake...

and i'm sure we can grind to get them together! I'm in the kelps trying to level my dragons for starfall as well
@ramenraptor Oh... I don't get why that's a reason for anger, it's not like it makes noise or does anything annoying when you ping someone...

All right perfect!
@ramenraptor Oh... I don't get why that's a reason for anger, it's not like it makes noise or does anything annoying when you ping someone...

All right perfect!
i've been grinding mainly for the Maren Wavesinger familiar, forgot to put that up! as of right now i have 115 southern gulls and 151 cloth.

@Pennifeather @Ramenraptor if you're still looking for blue-footed gulls I have 22. :>

Also, usually, the multiple pings is an issue for those who are very active in the forums and need to keep their notifications in order. I think? something like that.
i've been grinding mainly for the Maren Wavesinger familiar, forgot to put that up! as of right now i have 115 southern gulls and 151 cloth.

@Pennifeather @Ramenraptor if you're still looking for blue-footed gulls I have 22. :>

Also, usually, the multiple pings is an issue for those who are very active in the forums and need to keep their notifications in order. I think? something like that.
previously heavenlyEarth
@heavenlyEarth Yep, still looking for Blue-footed Gulls! Yours would top it off at the 99 needed to fund the bird!
@heavenlyEarth Yep, still looking for Blue-footed Gulls! Yours would top it off at the 99 needed to fund the bird!
@heavenlyearth i have an extra wavesinger if you want it :>
@heavenlyearth i have an extra wavesinger if you want it :>
@ramenraptor Oh! thank you! but, hah, i meant the fishtank fundable one.
@ramenraptor Oh! thank you! but, hah, i meant the fishtank fundable one.
previously heavenlyEarth
@heavenlyearth ooo yeah my bad i've been grinding for the same reason o3o
@heavenlyearth ooo yeah my bad i've been grinding for the same reason o3o
* steam gyre funded for aviary
* bare tree decoration funded for aviary
* golden reefprince funded for fishtank
+ probably some other things idk

im paying too much attention to these little adoptable things
* steam gyre funded for aviary
* bare tree decoration funded for aviary
* golden reefprince funded for fishtank