Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | coatls in glasses~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@March gosh, she's pretty! :^D And yes, I can definitely do that- it's pretty simple, so let's just go with 10k extra, for a total of 30k :^)
@March gosh, she's pretty! :^D And yes, I can definitely do that- it's pretty simple, so let's just go with 10k extra, for a total of 30k :^)
i log on to the dragon website, i eat the codings
@sadojimas
thank you! ;w; i'll be sending the treasure right away! i'm a huge sucker for megane anything B)
@sadojimas
thank you! ;w; i'll be sending the treasure right away! i'm a huge sucker for megane anything B)
@bakashley ta-dah! [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d806b9f93f52ac7e44c6eeb520354a79/tumblr_inline_n8znthqoWH1rcal1o.png[/img] @mackledaddy how does this look to you? If there's anything that looks off to you i can fix it up tonight uwu [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/561cac6134cf2c08e3ffdff7a735fc7c/tumblr_inline_n8znwbFaLp1rcal1o.png[/img]
@bakashley ta-dah!
tumblr_inline_n8znthqoWH1rcal1o.png
@mackledaddy how does this look to you? If there's anything that looks off to you i can fix it up tonight uwu
tumblr_inline_n8znwbFaLp1rcal1o.png
@sadojimas i !! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GONNA ADD THE SCARF, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT ; u;
@sadojimas i !! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GONNA ADD THE SCARF, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE IT ; u;
nq7jmv.jpg bakashley :: @miidorimacchi
@bakashley what can I say, i'm a sucker for cute scarves on cute dragons uwu glad u like it!
@bakashley what can I say, i'm a sucker for cute scarves on cute dragons uwu glad u like it!
@sadojimas I can't blame you, cause same here! but I do, I really love it. Thank you ! I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK AGAIN ' u ' /
@sadojimas I can't blame you, cause same here! but I do, I really love it. Thank you ! I'LL DEFINITELY BE BACK AGAIN ' u ' /
nq7jmv.jpg bakashley :: @miidorimacchi
@sadojimas Hello! This adopt is perfect for my dorky science Coatl ^.^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4478370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44784/4478370_350.png[/img] [/url] Flight: Light! Extras: Neck bow, small size I know nothing like this exists on-site, but would you mind re-coloring a flower crown to match the bow color? I would be happy to pay a bit extra if need be! (And I think total w/out flower crown would be 30k) Edit: Whoops apparel is 10k not 2k, my bad!
@sadojimas Hello! This adopt is perfect for my dorky science Coatl ^.^

4478370_350.png

Flight: Light!
Extras: Neck bow, small size
I know nothing like this exists on-site, but would you mind re-coloring a flower crown to match the bow color? I would be happy to pay a bit extra if need be!
(And I think total w/out flower crown would be 30k)

Edit: Whoops apparel is 10k not 2k, my bad!
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
@sadojimas

that is perfect and you did an amazing job ahhhh, im gonna even give you a tip for adding that text ok
cos you really didn't have to but that just made the whole thing amazing ahh~

pinging @Waylon so he can come pick it up and gawk at it with me c:
@sadojimas

that is perfect and you did an amazing job ahhhh, im gonna even give you a tip for adding that text ok
cos you really didn't have to but that just made the whole thing amazing ahh~

pinging @Waylon so he can come pick it up and gawk at it with me c:
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@Mackledaddy ah, you're so kind! thank u :^D
@Sammael sure, definitely! It'd be cute if there was an item like that, wouldn't it? Send me the 40k and i'll get right on it uvu
@Mackledaddy ah, you're so kind! thank u :^D
@Sammael sure, definitely! It'd be cute if there was an item like that, wouldn't it? Send me the 40k and i'll get right on it uvu
Ù©(•à±ª•Ù©)
Ù©(•à±ª•Ù©)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19