Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Busts, all breeds [CLOSED, SELLING PSDS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@Lae

I'd love to do work for you some other time, but currently my slots are all filled up. I don't wanna make you wait longer than a good while. I'll ping you when I reopen.

@Gelly

I'm not quite sure what an adoptable is actually other than stuff on chicken smoothie or, that dragon egg site, but reading the adoptable rules, I don't think these quite count? I'm coloring flight rising imps as per request, and drawing on the apparel as it is requested, but these images are very large, and on my part mostly intended to just go in the dragon's info or be used offsite. If an admin has a problem with me being here than I'll be more than content to pack up, but as of now, I'd prefer my art sales to stay in the art sales board.

@Harlot

I'm very glad you like it. In fact I had to color it twice since my computer crashed, but the necklace did come out much better the second time.

@LittleStarWolf

I'm starting a pinglist, would you like to be added?
@Lae

I'd love to do work for you some other time, but currently my slots are all filled up. I don't wanna make you wait longer than a good while. I'll ping you when I reopen.

@Gelly

I'm not quite sure what an adoptable is actually other than stuff on chicken smoothie or, that dragon egg site, but reading the adoptable rules, I don't think these quite count? I'm coloring flight rising imps as per request, and drawing on the apparel as it is requested, but these images are very large, and on my part mostly intended to just go in the dragon's info or be used offsite. If an admin has a problem with me being here than I'll be more than content to pack up, but as of now, I'd prefer my art sales to stay in the art sales board.

@Harlot

I'm very glad you like it. In fact I had to color it twice since my computer crashed, but the necklace did come out much better the second time.

@LittleStarWolf

I'm starting a pinglist, would you like to be added?
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Okay, thanks! I'd love to be pinged when you'll open again, then.
@AlexSonata

Okay, thanks! I'd love to be pinged when you'll open again, then.
84480400.png
@AlexSonata

ping me when you have open slots :D?
@AlexSonata

ping me when you have open slots :D?
700px-MH_10th_Anniversary-Main_Series_Monsters_Comparison.png
@AlexSonata
Edit : Just realized the slots were filled. Oops! I would love to be on the pinglist for when you have more slots open ^^
@AlexSonata
Edit : Just realized the slots were filled. Oops! I would love to be on the pinglist for when you have more slots open ^^
B8GHHlZ.png
@Kibame

Here and here are your busts!

PM me for any changes.

@Lae @Direwolf @Fairytale

You've been added to the ping list! Thanks for your interest.
@Kibame

PM me for any changes.

@Lae @Direwolf @Fairytale

You've been added to the ping list! Thanks for your interest.

ZNhRsiG.png
@alexsonata

could I be added to the ping list?
@alexsonata

could I be added to the ping list?
jEoykqi.png
@resque

PM me for any changes.

@CodeNora

Yep!
@resque

PM me for any changes.

@CodeNora

Yep!

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata: I have moved your thread to the Adoptables forum, as the recolouring re-using of line-art is classified as an adoptable.
I'm afraid you will have to re-ping a few of your customers to direct them to the right thread, as pings made before the move will direct to the old link which no longer exists! c:
@AlexSonata: I have moved your thread to the Adoptables forum, as the recolouring re-using of line-art is classified as an adoptable.
I'm afraid you will have to re-ping a few of your customers to direct them to the right thread, as pings made before the move will direct to the old link which no longer exists! c:
@Gaia

Alright. Could I request that the fact that recoloured lineart is an adoptable be added to the adoptable rules?

Had I known I would have started here in the first place.
@Gaia

Alright. Could I request that the fact that recoloured lineart is an adoptable be added to the adoptable rules?

Had I known I would have started here in the first place.

ZNhRsiG.png
@Lae @Direwolf @Fairytale @CodeNora @resque @LittleStarWolf @Kibame

Sorry for the ping when I have nothing for you, but my thread has been moved across boards and the previous ping links no longer work.

Since I have nothing for you, I offer a vote on my new bases.

Coatl, PC, and SD dragons are positive to be available when I reopen.
What other breeds would you like me to put on my workshop waiting list? Please pick two, and the one with the most votes will be added to the bases I return with when I open up more slots.
@Lae @Direwolf @Fairytale @CodeNora @resque @LittleStarWolf @Kibame

Sorry for the ping when I have nothing for you, but my thread has been moved across boards and the previous ping links no longer work.

Since I have nothing for you, I offer a vote on my new bases.

Coatl, PC, and SD dragons are positive to be available when I reopen.
What other breeds would you like me to put on my workshop waiting list? Please pick two, and the one with the most votes will be added to the bases I return with when I open up more slots.

ZNhRsiG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61