Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ☾ Airis' Adoptables ☽
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92
@Airis Haha, I edited my earlier post because I forgot in my rush to post. XD Here she is again though! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2896009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28961/2896009_350.png[/img] [/url] That'd be 65k, right? (If I misread, or can't add, let me know haha)
@Airis Haha, I edited my earlier post because I forgot in my rush to post. XD Here she is again though!

2896009_350.png

That'd be 65k, right? (If I misread, or can't add, let me know haha)
@airis I would love to be added to the pinglist for when you have open slots!
@airis I would love to be added to the pinglist for when you have open slots!
ICysegg.png
Oh man that went so fast my head is spinning.

@Pavus
What a cutie! I'll get right on it :)

@Raiona
She's gorgeous!
Base Price + Speckle + Shimmer comes to 60k.
I'd have a shot at the antlers and armband for 5k each, and the naturalist adornments for 10k (or 5k per part). Let me know which apparel you'd like me to include :)

@Sybok
Thanks! 65k is right :D

@Liqorish
I love his colours! 145 gems would be perfect :)

@Quicksilver @Chasay @Astarael @MajesticEch
I'm so sorry, the responses were SO FAST!
I think I'll look at opening a few more slots at a time next time around because whoa x__x

@Xochiquetzal
Absolutely! I'll add you right now :)
Oh man that went so fast my head is spinning.

@Pavus
What a cutie! I'll get right on it :)

@Raiona
She's gorgeous!
Base Price + Speckle + Shimmer comes to 60k.
I'd have a shot at the antlers and armband for 5k each, and the naturalist adornments for 10k (or 5k per part). Let me know which apparel you'd like me to include :)

@Sybok
Thanks! 65k is right :D

@Liqorish
I love his colours! 145 gems would be perfect :)

@Quicksilver @Chasay @Astarael @MajesticEch
I'm so sorry, the responses were SO FAST!
I think I'll look at opening a few more slots at a time next time around because whoa x__x

@Xochiquetzal
Absolutely! I'll add you right now :)
@Airis - totally understandable! :D Didn't act quite fast enough XD Congrats to those who did :D I'll wait patiently for the next opening ^-^ Thanks again for responding so quickly!
@Airis - totally understandable! :D Didn't act quite fast enough XD Congrats to those who did :D I'll wait patiently for the next opening ^-^ Thanks again for responding so quickly!
You can always find me on Tumblr if you want more of the amazing ME!
Exactly FR time
@Airis Perfect! And just the antlers is fine - so 65k? That's wonderful I'm SO EXCITED
@Airis Perfect! And just the antlers is fine - so 65k? That's wonderful I'm SO EXCITED
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@Airis Oh gosh, thanks :D
That would be 65k, right? :3
Sending it as soon as I get your "ok" :D
@Airis Oh gosh, thanks :D
That would be 65k, right? :3
Sending it as soon as I get your "ok" :D
tumblr_inline_nkq96us0cS1rbfe8q.gif
@Raiona
Sure thing!
Just to make sure I get it right: You mean the Tawny Antlers, not the antlers from the Naturalist Adornments, right? :)
@Raiona
Sure thing!
Just to make sure I get it right: You mean the Tawny Antlers, not the antlers from the Naturalist Adornments, right? :)
@Airis Sending payment now. :)
@Airis Sending payment now. :)
@Airis Thats alright! I am not surprised that the spots got taken so quickly as these are absolutely great. Grats to the guys that got the spots tho, and I hope I'll be quick enough next time :3
@Airis Thats alright! I am not surprised that the spots got taken so quickly as these are absolutely great. Grats to the guys that got the spots tho, and I hope I'll be quick enough next time :3
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Airis oh yes, correct! Sorry for the confusion. I have a small antler obsession haha. I will have your payment to you very soon!
@Airis oh yes, correct! Sorry for the confusion. I have a small antler obsession haha. I will have your payment to you very soon!
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 91 92