Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | grumpy pixel dragons [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@atotheshli ah ty v cute uwu
@atotheshli ah ty v cute uwu
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@junipa @mackledaddy
im having a completely unexpected problem at the moment - i use my school-issued laptop to make these (that's the only computer i have access to) and last year i had a tiny windows laptop, but this year since im an upperclassman i got a chromebook....and the online drawing programs im using dont have a pixel brush like ms paint did!
im going to try my best to find a program online (chromebooks can't install anything and even if they could i dont have the admin password) that has the kind of brush to make my pixels, but your orders will take a bit longer. i apologize so much D:
@junipa @mackledaddy
im having a completely unexpected problem at the moment - i use my school-issued laptop to make these (that's the only computer i have access to) and last year i had a tiny windows laptop, but this year since im an upperclassman i got a chromebook....and the online drawing programs im using dont have a pixel brush like ms paint did!
im going to try my best to find a program online (chromebooks can't install anything and even if they could i dont have the admin password) that has the kind of brush to make my pixels, but your orders will take a bit longer. i apologize so much D:
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli don't worry about it !!
@atotheshli don't worry about it !!

fr +0
he/him
@junipa
i am soooo so sorry, i've been searching everywhere and i cant find an online program with a pixel brush D: i can either refund you for the remaining dragon or i can draw you a new picture of that dragon with normal brushes! i just can only recolor pixels i've already made, so i can't make any genes or add apparel to any of them ;____; im really distraught ugh i wanted to make these so badly i didnt think this would be an issue
@junipa
i am soooo so sorry, i've been searching everywhere and i cant find an online program with a pixel brush D: i can either refund you for the remaining dragon or i can draw you a new picture of that dragon with normal brushes! i just can only recolor pixels i've already made, so i can't make any genes or add apparel to any of them ;____; im really distraught ugh i wanted to make these so badly i didnt think this would be an issue
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli ahhhh :( please dont be upset friend!

i paid 57kT for half of a larger purchase, & the dragon u finished 4 me was 32kT - so why don't you draw me a draw (the ridgie girl, i guess? w/apparel) in whatever style/etc u think 25kT should get me and we'll call it square :)
@atotheshli ahhhh :( please dont be upset friend!

i paid 57kT for half of a larger purchase, & the dragon u finished 4 me was 32kT - so why don't you draw me a draw (the ridgie girl, i guess? w/apparel) in whatever style/etc u think 25kT should get me and we'll call it square :)

fr +0
he/him
@atotheshli

OHH I need these! but I saw you're having some troubles with programs? So please let me know when it's ok to order (if ever) ;w;
@atotheshli

OHH I need these! but I saw you're having some troubles with programs? So please let me know when it's ok to order (if ever) ;w;

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@junipa i'll work on it over the weekend since i have tennis matches three nights in a row, but sounds like a deal! thank you so much for being ok with it omg i did try really hard to find a program ;;v;;

@Silis if you want to look thru the weebly and have a dragon (sans apparel, unfortunately) that has the genes of one i've done in the past i could just recolor one for you! no price reduction tho (my apologies) since i do recolor the lineart by hand and it takes a while aa.. but yes you absolutely can order if you'd like to!
@junipa i'll work on it over the weekend since i have tennis matches three nights in a row, but sounds like a deal! thank you so much for being ok with it omg i did try really hard to find a program ;;v;;

@Silis if you want to look thru the weebly and have a dragon (sans apparel, unfortunately) that has the genes of one i've done in the past i could just recolor one for you! no price reduction tho (my apologies) since i do recolor the lineart by hand and it takes a while aa.. but yes you absolutely can order if you'd like to!
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli don't worry about it! i'm moving into college this weekend so this is kind of a hectic time for me, i get it, don't worry too much about gettin it done!
@atotheshli don't worry about it! i'm moving into college this weekend so this is kind of a hectic time for me, i get it, don't worry too much about gettin it done!

fr +0
he/him
@junipa thank you so so much! good luck with the move-in! :D
@junipa thank you so so much! good luck with the move-in! :D
Gexm3qY.png
@atotheshli Ohh, okay! I looked through what you have already done and these two should be ok? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4632988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46330/4632988_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4411419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44115/4411419_350.png[/img] [/url] I counted 57kt, is that right?
@atotheshli

Ohh, okay! I looked through what you have already done and these two should be ok?

4632988_350.png

4411419_350.png

I counted 57kt, is that right?

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19