Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ---- Want scene,paste & goth characters!
hello, I am Sykesbites.
Just call me Sykes though.:3

I am looking for complicated character designs, scene, gothic or pastel goth ones.c:

Or steampunk!

I'm thinking to pay 5-7 K per character, but please post here if your interested.C:

Thank you!
hello, I am Sykesbites.
Just call me Sykes though.:3

I am looking for complicated character designs, scene, gothic or pastel goth ones.c:

Or steampunk!

I'm thinking to pay 5-7 K per character, but please post here if your interested.C:

Thank you!
You're looking for art, right? Not just descriptive words on the character?

Because I know my sister, @Neobanito, draws people. She has a Deviantart, under the same username. You could go check it out and message her if you're interested.

I'm just afraid that 5-7 k for a character is far too low. Steampunk is already very complicated as it is, as goth, scene, and pastel can often be, too. And with the fact that you said complicated I'm guessing is that you want the character to be more complicated(?)
I once heard her say that sometimes character designs can go for $50 depending on the design. And if you go to 'Purchase Gems' and see what you can get for $50 in gems, it's not a pretty price.
And my sister does take pride in her work, so it wouldn't be just a thrown together, 5-minute character.

It was just a suggestion, though. It's completely up to you and my sister.
You're looking for art, right? Not just descriptive words on the character?

Because I know my sister, @Neobanito, draws people. She has a Deviantart, under the same username. You could go check it out and message her if you're interested.

I'm just afraid that 5-7 k for a character is far too low. Steampunk is already very complicated as it is, as goth, scene, and pastel can often be, too. And with the fact that you said complicated I'm guessing is that you want the character to be more complicated(?)
I once heard her say that sometimes character designs can go for $50 depending on the design. And if you go to 'Purchase Gems' and see what you can get for $50 in gems, it's not a pretty price.
And my sister does take pride in her work, so it wouldn't be just a thrown together, 5-minute character.

It was just a suggestion, though. It's completely up to you and my sister.
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
I'm willing to haggle but I want designs, not art.
I'm willing to haggle but I want designs, not art.
bump.
bump.
bump.
bump.
bump
bump