Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cancel breeding
1 2
What about that??Cancelling the breed will not remove the cooldown however. I mean some people have tight lores and sometimes choose the wrong partner by accident...?I mean you can argue that... there are plenty confirmations before the actual breeding...
What about that??Cancelling the breed will not remove the cooldown however. I mean some people have tight lores and sometimes choose the wrong partner by accident...?I mean you can argue that... there are plenty confirmations before the actual breeding...
As a lore lair, honestly support for some kind of a feature that would let me discard or control the number of eggs I get from a breeding.

The staff has decided that egg rot was not something they wanted on the site, but surely there is something else that could let us control the number of offspring better. Like maybe an item we could use to make it more likely to get less eggs or something.

I know it's primarily a breeding game, but it also encourages lorebuilding. So if my dragon is supposed to have one kid but gets a three egg nest then it's pretty much permanent, and I'll have to accept the two exalted non-canon offspring in my precious lore dragon's list :(

As a lore lair, honestly support for some kind of a feature that would let me discard or control the number of eggs I get from a breeding.

The staff has decided that egg rot was not something they wanted on the site, but surely there is something else that could let us control the number of offspring better. Like maybe an item we could use to make it more likely to get less eggs or something.

I know it's primarily a breeding game, but it also encourages lorebuilding. So if my dragon is supposed to have one kid but gets a three egg nest then it's pretty much permanent, and I'll have to accept the two exalted non-canon offspring in my precious lore dragon's list :(

___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Support. Someday I may start a hatchery and then breed a hatchery dragon with a TOTALLY WRONG other dragon. (Though I'd have to wait for the cooldown *sigh*.)
Support. Someday I may start a hatchery and then breed a hatchery dragon with a TOTALLY WRONG other dragon. (Though I'd have to wait for the cooldown *sigh*.)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I want to have only 1 kid because well my lore...
I want to have only 1 kid because well my lore...
Support, it makes sense for lore reasons, and also for when people breed the wrong dragons by accident. Maybe discarded eggs could be the explanation for fancy gened up Roundsey dragons?
Support, it makes sense for lore reasons, and also for when people breed the wrong dragons by accident. Maybe discarded eggs could be the explanation for fancy gened up Roundsey dragons?
jCVhFoZ.gif
an item to get only one egg would be cool and i see no harm in adding that
an item to get only one egg would be cool and i see no harm in adding that
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
As long as the parents had the same cooldown and one of the these three options were added.
1)The nest couldn't be used for the 5 days it would have been in use.
2)If it can be re-used right away, you are guaranteed a one egg nest unless you wait the full 5 days.
As long as the parents had the same cooldown and one of the these three options were added.
1)The nest couldn't be used for the 5 days it would have been in use.
2)If it can be re-used right away, you are guaranteed a one egg nest unless you wait the full 5 days.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Support! I once botched it with the parents of one of my fav dragons (didn't intend for them to nest again), but I accidentally threw them into a nest when I was getting ready for an upcoming Dom push. I so desperately wished that I could cancel the nest, because now he's technically not the only child like he was supposed to be. Wish I could retro it, but I'd have to go back in time. :- (
Support! I once botched it with the parents of one of my fav dragons (didn't intend for them to nest again), but I accidentally threw them into a nest when I was getting ready for an upcoming Dom push. I so desperately wished that I could cancel the nest, because now he's technically not the only child like he was supposed to be. Wish I could retro it, but I'd have to go back in time. :- (
w7Z8MA5.png
BIG SUPPORT. BECAUSE OK LISTEN

I have a huge polyamorous web of relationships in my lair, and I wasn't keeping the closest track of it. I keep METICULOUS track of it now, because I once accidentally bred a dragon with her mate's mate's mate's GRANDMOTHER. Needless to say, those hatchlings were immediately exalted, but as soon as I put them on the nest, I panicked when I realized there was no way to remove them. T - T c u r s e d
BIG SUPPORT. BECAUSE OK LISTEN

I have a huge polyamorous web of relationships in my lair, and I wasn't keeping the closest track of it. I keep METICULOUS track of it now, because I once accidentally bred a dragon with her mate's mate's mate's GRANDMOTHER. Needless to say, those hatchlings were immediately exalted, but as soon as I put them on the nest, I panicked when I realized there was no way to remove them. T - T c u r s e d
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I totally support! I once bred a g1 for fodder babies, and I only realized when it was too late... Poor Arid.
I totally support! I once bred a g1 for fodder babies, and I only realized when it was too late... Poor Arid.
signbot.gif
1 2