Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | new dragon breed
1 2 3
@Sarkie cool!
@Sarkie cool!
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/f7T1Ne/5c9673ba_c5bf_49e1_8d82_2d3e3f338733.png[/img] @[url]TheReptilianOwl[/url] Tried to go in opposite directions for the two designs.
5c9673ba_c5bf_49e1_8d82_2d3e3f338733.png

@TheReptilianOwl Tried to go in opposite directions for the two designs.
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
@Sarkie I have to say, I do ike those, I think we should try to design them to be able to move on land, though, like in the drawing I made a bit earlier on here
@Sarkie I have to say, I do ike those, I think we should try to design them to be able to move on land, though, like in the drawing I made a bit earlier on here
@TheReptilianOwl Ah gotcha. My thoughts for the first one would be seal like movement and the latter a wobbly lil velociraptor gate.

I'll do a doodle with the leggy fins from yours tho, just a sec
@TheReptilianOwl Ah gotcha. My thoughts for the first one would be seal like movement and the latter a wobbly lil velociraptor gate.

I'll do a doodle with the leggy fins from yours tho, just a sec
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/kNyRNe/5c9673ba_c5bf_49e1_8d82_2d3e3f338733.png[/img]
5c9673ba_c5bf_49e1_8d82_2d3e3f338733.png
@Sarkie that could work, although, there may be the issue of gloves and rings, then again, I'm not sure how the ring work with mine, either
@Sarkie that could work, although, there may be the issue of gloves and rings, then again, I'm not sure how the ring work with mine, either
@TheReptilianOwl Maybe they could go on the antenna thing? The rings not the gloves LOL
@TheReptilianOwl Maybe they could go on the antenna thing? The rings not the gloves LOL
pfft, perhaps
pfft, perhaps
I think if a new derg gets implemented in any case it'd be neat to have a fae or human sized dragon because right now faes are kinda like mice amongst beasts haha, middleground would be nice. Maybe for the design above they could be like lil microraptors
I think if a new derg gets implemented in any case it'd be neat to have a fae or human sized dragon because right now faes are kinda like mice amongst beasts haha, middleground would be nice. Maybe for the design above they could be like lil microraptors
@Sarkie thats actually a really cool idea! more tiny dergs :)
@Sarkie thats actually a really cool idea! more tiny dergs :)
1 2 3