Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'sort by' dropdown list for hoard
so as everyone knows, the hoard needs some serious redesigning. one of my biggest issues is how stuff is sorted - it just doesn't make any sense to me. i really think that it would be useful to have a "sort by" dropdown list for every page in the hoard. potential sort choices: price low to high, price high to low, a-z, z-a, date acquired, type, etc. it could have the same kind of options that the auction sorting feature has and it would improve accessibility so much!

i also think a search bar would be helpful, especially in hoards where you have 20+ pages of things and you're really just trying to find one item that's somewhere hidden among the mess.
so as everyone knows, the hoard needs some serious redesigning. one of my biggest issues is how stuff is sorted - it just doesn't make any sense to me. i really think that it would be useful to have a "sort by" dropdown list for every page in the hoard. potential sort choices: price low to high, price high to low, a-z, z-a, date acquired, type, etc. it could have the same kind of options that the auction sorting feature has and it would improve accessibility so much!

i also think a search bar would be helpful, especially in hoards where you have 20+ pages of things and you're really just trying to find one item that's somewhere hidden among the mess.
bucky :: he/him :: +3 fr time :: fantasy john cena

PiPXAsD.png
Agreed! A search bar/sorting would be v. helpful, and would cut down on the use of forbidden extensions *cough*Stylish*cough* to highlight Swipp/Baldwin items.

Text-based search bars would also help with accessibility, since afaik the graphics/hover texts don't work with screen readers. I could be wrong on that though, so don't quote me.
Agreed! A search bar/sorting would be v. helpful, and would cut down on the use of forbidden extensions *cough*Stylish*cough* to highlight Swipp/Baldwin items.

Text-based search bars would also help with accessibility, since afaik the graphics/hover texts don't work with screen readers. I could be wrong on that though, so don't quote me.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
i just,,, want more organization in general lmao so support pleaSE
i just,,, want more organization in general lmao so support pleaSE
z0d96Tv.png peri, he/him
adult
fr time
quitting/gone
DEFINITELY support! It drives me crazy when I'm trying to put something up for auction and I have to spend several minutes squinting at thumbnails for the one kind of food/mineral i want to auction. The current system is very inaccessible to players, especially those who don't have great eyesight to begin with :(
DEFINITELY support! It drives me crazy when I'm trying to put something up for auction and I have to spend several minutes squinting at thumbnails for the one kind of food/mineral i want to auction. The current system is very inaccessible to players, especially those who don't have great eyesight to begin with :(
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
Support! I'm surprised that FR hasn't already implemented this, since so many people ask for it.
Support! I'm surprised that FR hasn't already implemented this, since so many people ask for it.
Yes please!! If nothing else, then add a search bar! It would make things infinitely easier to find.

Support 100%
Yes please!! If nothing else, then add a search bar! It would make things infinitely easier to find.

Support 100%
Gsc8y3C.png