Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminate drops are an issue
1 2 3
I know people have said this over the times. But it's true. I have been farming hours a day for 3 weeks now in Ghostlight Ruins without a single eliminate drop. (Farming so much and so many hours that now I'll have to take a little break from coli completely because I think my tendon is actually inflamed from so much clicking) I've gotten every other rare item you can get in Ghostlight Ruins, actually about 20+ of each rare item. And I feel like Eliminate needs its own star, because rare is an understatement XD

I'd suggest:
- An increase in the drop rate, not anything significant but something that would make it drop every 5000 monsters instead of ...who knows.

-Or to at least make it drop in every coli level so that people leveling their dragons the first time through all levels or those in the mire have a chance for eliminate as well.

With it currently at 420 gems per eliminate, it brings it to 13 dollars or so to equip 3 dragons with it, not including other stones and skills. Every free mmo or other games with in game currency never had something so expensive for something you needed to farm a fair speed.

I know some people argue that you can make 250k treasure in a few days in the fairgrounds and that they can max the fairgrounds in 20 minutes, but I've only seen very few people say they can do that on the forums. The majority of people take an hour or more to max their lucky streaks.

Conclusion/tldr;: I have seen a few people not a fan of the idea of an increase in drop rate, but every single person so far has agreed that the drop should be in every level in the coli.
I know people have said this over the times. But it's true. I have been farming hours a day for 3 weeks now in Ghostlight Ruins without a single eliminate drop. (Farming so much and so many hours that now I'll have to take a little break from coli completely because I think my tendon is actually inflamed from so much clicking) I've gotten every other rare item you can get in Ghostlight Ruins, actually about 20+ of each rare item. And I feel like Eliminate needs its own star, because rare is an understatement XD

I'd suggest:
- An increase in the drop rate, not anything significant but something that would make it drop every 5000 monsters instead of ...who knows.

-Or to at least make it drop in every coli level so that people leveling their dragons the first time through all levels or those in the mire have a chance for eliminate as well.

With it currently at 420 gems per eliminate, it brings it to 13 dollars or so to equip 3 dragons with it, not including other stones and skills. Every free mmo or other games with in game currency never had something so expensive for something you needed to farm a fair speed.

I know some people argue that you can make 250k treasure in a few days in the fairgrounds and that they can max the fairgrounds in 20 minutes, but I've only seen very few people say they can do that on the forums. The majority of people take an hour or more to max their lucky streaks.

Conclusion/tldr;: I have seen a few people not a fan of the idea of an increase in drop rate, but every single person so far has agreed that the drop should be in every level in the coli.
kohakubanner3_by_vero_al_cuore-dbdzw9m.png
No support

Reason: The admins have obviously stealth-nerfed the drop rate in the coliseum and withdrawn it from Pinkerton to throttle the generation of treasure.

It is unlikely that they'll revert this decision.

There is a way to solve this (I already told somewhere else how), but increased drop rate by more mobs dropping it or increasing the drop rate from the specific mobs is not how it will be solved.
No support

Reason: The admins have obviously stealth-nerfed the drop rate in the coliseum and withdrawn it from Pinkerton to throttle the generation of treasure.

It is unlikely that they'll revert this decision.

There is a way to solve this (I already told somewhere else how), but increased drop rate by more mobs dropping it or increasing the drop rate from the specific mobs is not how it will be solved.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
Support, because such an essential item for one of the main mechanic in the game shouldn't reach 400k.

At least make it drop in the mire.
Support, because such an essential item for one of the main mechanic in the game shouldn't reach 400k.

At least make it drop in the mire.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@Zannanana, @vhyxe, guys.

Eliminate drops aren't an issue.

Reliance on Eliminate is.

The coders/admins/whoever don't need to make Eliminate drop more. They need to balance the Coliseum. Eliminate won't be as expensive if it isn't the only way to grind at a reasonable pace.
@Zannanana, @vhyxe, guys.

Eliminate drops aren't an issue.

Reliance on Eliminate is.

The coders/admins/whoever don't need to make Eliminate drop more. They need to balance the Coliseum. Eliminate won't be as expensive if it isn't the only way to grind at a reasonable pace.
image0.gif
@Headline Unless they give us another way not to rely on eliminate, then there is no point having it go for that high of a price
@Headline Unless they give us another way not to rely on eliminate, then there is no point having it go for that high of a price

Art by draconoblade
@Headline

I definitely agree, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Unless they drastically buff agility (Since that seems like the only skill aspect they're changing in the next coli revamp) and there isn't much option besides eliminate. But I do agree, it's boring without a variety of builds that are equal in their own pros and cons. Instead and all other builds aren't even halfway up the ladder compared to Eliminate.
@Headline

I definitely agree, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.

Unless they drastically buff agility (Since that seems like the only skill aspect they're changing in the next coli revamp) and there isn't much option besides eliminate. But I do agree, it's boring without a variety of builds that are equal in their own pros and cons. Instead and all other builds aren't even halfway up the ladder compared to Eliminate.
[quote name="@vhyxe" date=2017-06-11 10:10:55] Unless they give us another way not to rely on eliminate, then there is no point having it go for that high of a price [/quote] Yeah, but wouldn't it be better to ask for "another way not to rely on eliminate" instead of "drop eliminate more"? It's not like it's already happened and I'm complaining that they could've done it better. [quote name="@Zannanana" date=2017-06-11 10:12:08] I definitely agree, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon.[/quote] Are you, uh, forgetting the plans for the Coli update, or...
@vhyxe wrote on 2017-06-11:
Unless they give us another way not to rely on eliminate, then there is no point having it go for that high of a price

Yeah, but wouldn't it be better to ask for "another way not to rely on eliminate" instead of "drop eliminate more"? It's not like it's already happened and I'm complaining that they could've done it better.
@Zannanana wrote on 2017-06-11:

Are you, uh, forgetting the plans for the Coli update, or...
image0.gif
@Headline They're working on the coli, but they said it would take a while. Could be another year before we get any change, see more
@Headline They're working on the coli, but they said it would take a while. Could be another year before we get any change, see more

Art by draconoblade
@Headline I already mentioned in my post the plans for the Coli update. [quote]Unless they drastically buff agility (Since that seems like the only skill aspect they're changing in the next coli revamp)[/quote] That's all, skill based, they mentioned for the upcoming coli update. (Everything else in the update looks to be adding key bindings, which I'm all for but that of course doesn't change the aspect of builds) I do think all the other skills should be revamped so that eliminate is good in its OWN way. Just like in mmos and each class has their own strengths and weaknesses. Instead of just one option to effectively level and farm.
@Headline

I already mentioned in my post the plans for the Coli update.
Quote:
Unless they drastically buff agility (Since that seems like the only skill aspect they're changing in the next coli revamp)

That's all, skill based, they mentioned for the upcoming coli update. (Everything else in the update looks to be adding key bindings, which I'm all for but that of course doesn't change the aspect of builds)

I do think all the other skills should be revamped so that eliminate is good in its OWN way. Just like in mmos and each class has their own strengths and weaknesses. Instead of just one option to effectively level and farm.
@vhyxe
This would just be more work, when it wouldn't even matter in the future.
@vhyxe
This would just be more work, when it wouldn't even matter in the future.
image0.gif
1 2 3