Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender Change scrolls?
I don't know if someone has suggested this, but do you ever have a dragon and they have great genes/colors, it's just they don't look right as their current gender. Would people like that? :/
I don't know if someone has suggested this, but do you ever have a dragon and they have great genes/colors, it's just they don't look right as their current gender. Would people like that? :/
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

This is suggested a lot and the response is always 'no support'. Since the point of the game is to breed the perfect dragon, it's seen as making it too easy.

An alternative to this is a "pose change" scroll. They're listed as the same gender, but they display the art of the opposite gender,
@Endora

This is suggested a lot and the response is always 'no support'. Since the point of the game is to breed the perfect dragon, it's seen as making it too easy.

An alternative to this is a "pose change" scroll. They're listed as the same gender, but they display the art of the opposite gender,
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@LicianDragon
Ah okay! That's what I was thinking of. I would prefer a pose change, gender doesn't really matter but the position was what was on my mind.
@LicianDragon
Ah okay! That's what I was thinking of. I would prefer a pose change, gender doesn't really matter but the position was what was on my mind.
xpxalNl.gif
@Endora

The Administration has already said no to "gender/sex" change scrolls. See FR Discussion Q & A thread page 141.

The pose change though is a possible option but it kind of would depend on how the apparel, skins, and accents are tied into the dragons.

If they are tied into the sex of the dragon then a pose changed dragon could not have apparel, accents or skins.

If they are tied to the images then they possibly could.

Example. If an accent is tied to the sex of a dragon and you pose changed the dragon the sex would still determine what accents you could apply. Those accents would not align with the opposite line art of the opposite gender.
@Endora

The Administration has already said no to "gender/sex" change scrolls. See FR Discussion Q & A thread page 141.

The pose change though is a possible option but it kind of would depend on how the apparel, skins, and accents are tied into the dragons.

If they are tied into the sex of the dragon then a pose changed dragon could not have apparel, accents or skins.

If they are tied to the images then they possibly could.

Example. If an accent is tied to the sex of a dragon and you pose changed the dragon the sex would still determine what accents you could apply. Those accents would not align with the opposite line art of the opposite gender.
@Qnyxz
Sorry, my mistake. I thought that somebody might've already suggested this, but I wasn't all to sure. Also, thanks for the tip about accents/images.
@Qnyxz
Sorry, my mistake. I thought that somebody might've already suggested this, but I wasn't all to sure. Also, thanks for the tip about accents/images.
xpxalNl.gif