Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH search extra options
hey,
i was thinking, if you are looking for a mate for one of your dergs, it's kind off hard to search on the AH since you can only pick 1 gene and 1 collor for primairy, secundary and thirtiary...
so if you have a derg with primairy obsidian and you're looking for a mate you either need to make a forum topic, though alot of people don't look there, or you need to search the AH for ages and hope you get lucky...
but if you were able to for exaple search in the AH for every collor between those 2 and genes you might like, you could get a imediate check of everything might like as a mate...
i know from experience that a mate search topic doesn't allways work... and being able to search on the AH like that would give people the chance to look for mates easier and faster...
hey,
i was thinking, if you are looking for a mate for one of your dergs, it's kind off hard to search on the AH since you can only pick 1 gene and 1 collor for primairy, secundary and thirtiary...
so if you have a derg with primairy obsidian and you're looking for a mate you either need to make a forum topic, though alot of people don't look there, or you need to search the AH for ages and hope you get lucky...
but if you were able to for exaple search in the AH for every collor between those 2 and genes you might like, you could get a imediate check of everything might like as a mate...
i know from experience that a mate search topic doesn't allways work... and being able to search on the AH like that would give people the chance to look for mates easier and faster...
NSPu0KK.png
@darkaxe Support, we need more options for our researchs in the auction house. It could be great if we could chose more than one color or gene !
@darkaxe Support, we need more options for our researchs in the auction house. It could be great if we could chose more than one color or gene !
:D