Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Wasn't sure where to put it (as it isn't a bug), but I think artifracture needs a pausing mechanic like shock switch.

EDIT: Some other suggestions people have made on the threat
  • Stopping the timer during a cascade/ allowing moves during a cascade
  • Various speed settings
  • zen/ endless mode (probably not for treasure)
  • special bonuses for combinations larger than 3
  • additional "special" objects (the dynamite and dice)
  • explanations for what the dice and dynamite do in the "how to play" section
  • checkered background to better show the rows and columns
  • toggle effects button
  • a lower treasure output, as it's a lot higher than the other games (though this also has many people against the change)
  • a pop up that says how much treasure you've earned in the level (like tidal trouble)
  • keyboard controls
  • a number timer in addition to the countdown bar
  • separate mute buttons for sound effects and music
  • having the goals at the top change color once you've reached them
  • leaderboard
  • a way to earn bonus time in each level (maybe by matching non-required materials)
  • more color variety between the earthy colored pieces
  • more rock puns
Wasn't sure where to put it (as it isn't a bug), but I think artifracture needs a pausing mechanic like shock switch.

EDIT: Some other suggestions people have made on the threat
  • Stopping the timer during a cascade/ allowing moves during a cascade
  • Various speed settings
  • zen/ endless mode (probably not for treasure)
  • special bonuses for combinations larger than 3
  • additional "special" objects (the dynamite and dice)
  • explanations for what the dice and dynamite do in the "how to play" section
  • checkered background to better show the rows and columns
  • toggle effects button
  • a lower treasure output, as it's a lot higher than the other games (though this also has many people against the change)
  • a pop up that says how much treasure you've earned in the level (like tidal trouble)
  • keyboard controls
  • a number timer in addition to the countdown bar
  • separate mute buttons for sound effects and music
  • having the goals at the top change color once you've reached them
  • leaderboard
  • a way to earn bonus time in each level (maybe by matching non-required materials)
  • more color variety between the earthy colored pieces
  • more rock puns
6wR17En.png
I like the game, but one thing bugs me about it. When you have a cascade going, you can't make any moves, yet the timer is still counting down. I'd suggest either stopping the timer when a cascade is happening, or allow for making more moves when a cascade is motion.

Also, for a 'fast paced' game, it feels rather slow to me. Maybe I play too much Bejeweled XD.
I like the game, but one thing bugs me about it. When you have a cascade going, you can't make any moves, yet the timer is still counting down. I'd suggest either stopping the timer when a cascade is happening, or allow for making more moves when a cascade is motion.

Also, for a 'fast paced' game, it feels rather slow to me. Maybe I play too much Bejeweled XD.
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
[quote name="Slaskia" date=2015-09-13 14:30:20] I like the game, but one thing bugs me about it. When you have a cascade going, you can't make any moves, yet the timer is still counting down. I'd suggest either stopping the timer when a cascade is happening, or allow for making more moves when a cascade is motion. Also, for a 'fast paced' game, it feels rather slow to me. Maybe I play too much Bejeweled XD. [/quote] I agree! If there was some way to allow clicking while a cascade animation is in progress, that would be great. Otherwise, have the timer pause while a cascade is in progress. I wonder if it would be possible to have various speed settings. I wouldn't mind having to go at a much faster animation pace. Source: I've played a lot of Bejeweled too. :3
Slaskia wrote on 2015-09-13:

I agree! If there was some way to allow clicking while a cascade animation is in progress, that would be great. Otherwise, have the timer pause while a cascade is in progress.

I wonder if it would be possible to have various speed settings. I wouldn't mind having to go at a much faster animation pace.

Source: I've played a lot of Bejeweled too. :3
[quote name="Slaskia" date=2015-09-13 14:30:20] I like the game, but one thing bugs me about it. When you have a cascade going, you can't make any moves, yet the timer is still counting down. I'd suggest either stopping the timer when a cascade is happening, or allow for making more moves when a cascade is motion. Also, for a 'fast paced' game, it feels rather slow to me. Maybe I play too much Bejeweled XD. [/quote] This. The timer going during the combo is really annoying. Would really like for it to stop during that stuff. I'd also like a pause feature, because else it's like you have to dedicate yourself to it when you start, you can't take any breaks without losing essentially. I'd also personally prefer for instead of it requiring X of 3 random types, just require a total amount to be cleared instead. Else it gets really frustrating when RNG just throws anything but the ones you need at you, and you feel like you're wasting time when you clear others away (especially when they then combo making you lose even more time)

This. The timer going during the combo is really annoying. Would really like for it to stop during that stuff.

I'd also like a pause feature, because else it's like you have to dedicate yourself to it when you start, you can't take any breaks without losing essentially.

I'd also personally prefer for instead of it requiring X of 3 random types, just require a total amount to be cleared instead. Else it gets really frustrating when RNG just throws anything but the ones you need at you, and you feel like you're wasting time when you clear others away (especially when they then combo making you lose even more time)
increase lucky streak cap or remove cap

I love artifracture but i will stop playing it when i hit the cap

just make ads reload between levels for your ad $$$
increase lucky streak cap or remove cap

I love artifracture but i will stop playing it when i hit the cap

just make ads reload between levels for your ad $$$
I would love to see a "meditation" mode where you can play without a timer. It would be cool if you could find actual materials as a reward from this game apart from treasure. Along with "gnarly" and "awesome" it should definitely say "You Rock." Also, I support the above changes. :)
I would love to see a "meditation" mode where you can play without a timer. It would be cool if you could find actual materials as a reward from this game apart from treasure. Along with "gnarly" and "awesome" it should definitely say "You Rock." Also, I support the above changes. :)
jqqIEB3.gif
@kell i'd love "You rock!" "rock on!" and "rock out" as combo phrases, lol

I'd like to be able to make special pieces by swapping four or more in a row, or making L or T shaped combos, that'd clear rows or columns, etc

Id also like it if the breaking animation was a little faster

I like the sound/music tho!!
@kell i'd love "You rock!" "rock on!" and "rock out" as combo phrases, lol

I'd like to be able to make special pieces by swapping four or more in a row, or making L or T shaped combos, that'd clear rows or columns, etc

Id also like it if the breaking animation was a little faster

I like the sound/music tho!!
this is not a forum signature
..speed.. oh for some slight speed.
A fast paced game, yet it feels as though it flows slow.
..speed.. oh for some slight speed.
A fast paced game, yet it feels as though it flows slow.
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
The game is in beta so they will probably add stuff to it after testing it out to see what bugs there might be and such. I support the idea of a pause button but I don't support the idea of clicking during a cascade. That's a typical feature of these types of games and it's fine. Nor should the timer be stopped during a cascade
The game is in beta so they will probably add stuff to it after testing it out to see what bugs there might be and such. I support the idea of a pause button but I don't support the idea of clicking during a cascade. That's a typical feature of these types of games and it's fine. Nor should the timer be stopped during a cascade
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
[quote name="Slaskia" date=2015-09-13 14:30:20] I like the game, but one thing bugs me about it. When you have a cascade going, you can't make any moves, yet the timer is still counting down. I'd suggest either stopping the timer when a cascade is happening, or allow for making more moves when a cascade is motion. [/quote] I agree with this.

I agree with this.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15