Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 709 710
[quote name="AkaneChaan" date="2018-08-20 05:02:33" ] [center]So I was doing some art for my dragon in this picture and it struck me that the female pearlcatcher is not holding a comet like the male counterpart. It was odd, and after trying to clip and paste it together I realized it could look really good. I really love the comet, especially the new recolor, and I think it would be nice for the female pearlcatcher to hold it. Most people said the comet's tail would seem off the way I put it in this picture to demonstrate; but rotating it a bit more down could work. What's your thought about this? [img]https://s19.postimg.cc/ycpjod3gj/WTFPLS.png[/img] [/center] [/quote] I actually really like this??? I know it's highly doubtful the Staff will look into this but I'd still love it if this got implemented
AkaneChaan wrote on 2018-08-20 05:02:33:
So I was doing some art for my dragon in this picture and it struck me that the female pearlcatcher is not holding a comet like the male counterpart. It was odd, and after trying to clip and paste it together I realized it could look really good.

I really love the comet, especially the new recolor, and I think it would be nice for the female pearlcatcher to hold it.

Most people said the comet's tail would seem off the way I put it in this picture to demonstrate; but rotating it a bit more down could work. What's your thought about this?

******.png

I actually really like this??? I know it's highly doubtful the Staff will look into this but I'd still love it if this got implemented
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
dagger apparel would be really cool! and more weapon apparel that gets held by the dragon if they can (ex. the fem skydancers could hold a bow tensed in their arms...)
dagger apparel would be really cool! and more weapon apparel that gets held by the dragon if they can (ex. the fem skydancers could hold a bow tensed in their arms...)
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Yokai inspired apparel? Like kitsune and oni masks.
Yokai inspired apparel? Like kitsune and oni masks.
zephyr735.gif
[quote name="Melova" date="2018-08-20 08:09:02" ] So there's Flowerfall, right? But what about pure smoke around the dragon? As in, Windbound plumage, but without the head-feathers, Tricksters Magic Cards, but without the cards, only smoke. [/quote] On a similar note, I like to see something like [item=Golem Gauntlet] but only the gauntlet. I like to see some single gloves/gauntlet awesomeness.
Melova wrote on 2018-08-20 08:09:02:
So there's Flowerfall, right?
But what about pure smoke around the dragon?
As in, Windbound plumage, but without the head-feathers, Tricksters Magic Cards, but without the cards, only smoke.
On a similar note, I like to see something like Golem Gauntlet but only the gauntlet. I like to see some single gloves/gauntlet awesomeness.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
HATCHETS AND AXES. PLEASE, I have a royal logger who deserves to have appropriate tools. Well, we need more tools in general like chisels, hammers, brushes, rakes, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, etc.
HATCHETS AND AXES. PLEASE, I have a royal logger who deserves to have appropriate tools. Well, we need more tools in general like chisels, hammers, brushes, rakes, pickaxes, shovels, hoes, etc.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Shields
Shields
dNCLmdm.png
I drew up a couple ideas I had for raider/scavenger apparel. It's pretty basic but would definitely be interested in more raggedy sort of stuff. I can imagine it being in multiple pieces so people can mix and match while also having the option for full cover. Bones, rope, and knick knacks for the hanging bits. Armor made of more natural, "found" materials. We have a lot of apparel that's very pristine so something of the opposite would be cool to see. Also more weapons, hand held or not depending breed. Those who can't hold them outright perhaps have them holstered like the swords? I made some daggers and throwing knives which would be a neat addition to the already established rogue sets. And with this more belts - varying degrees of holsters, pouches, survival bags/backpacks [img]https://i.imgur.com/hk6MF0m.png[/img]
I drew up a couple ideas I had for raider/scavenger apparel. It's pretty basic but would definitely be interested in more raggedy sort of stuff. I can imagine it being in multiple pieces so people can mix and match while also having the option for full cover. Bones, rope, and knick knacks for the hanging bits. Armor made of more natural, "found" materials. We have a lot of apparel that's very pristine so something of the opposite would be cool to see.

Also more weapons, hand held or not depending breed. Those who can't hold them outright perhaps have them holstered like the swords? I made some daggers and throwing knives which would be a neat addition to the already established rogue sets. And with this more belts - varying degrees of holsters, pouches, survival bags/backpacks

hk6MF0m.png
8LqSkmN.png
"Snowfall"

It would be like the falling petals, only instead of petals, snowflakes!
"Snowfall"

It would be like the falling petals, only instead of petals, snowflakes!
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I agree with all the people who wanted more bone apparel. I would love to see some skull shoulder pads! Maybe a final addition to the bird skull sets. I always feel like the tail needed somethind! Maybe a skull could be on the tip of the tail!
I agree with all the people who wanted more bone apparel. I would love to see some skull shoulder pads! Maybe a final addition to the bird skull sets. I always feel like the tail needed somethind! Maybe a skull could be on the tip of the tail!
XHxgasI.gif
GUYS
we need whatever Roundsey is wearing
It's like the Mage or Sorcerer stuff
BUT BETTER
GUYS
we need whatever Roundsey is wearing
It's like the Mage or Sorcerer stuff
BUT BETTER

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
1 2 ... 400 401 402 403 404 ... 709 710