Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spacebound Skin Pre-orders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hello everybody! I'm short on gems, but i'd still want to print my rejected starfall skin entry, so i'm gonna do it via preorder for those who are interested. [center][b]SKIN: SPACEBOUND[/b][/center] [center]Price: 640 gems[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8Ji8Qyj.png[/img] [skin=24367] (users with an * are users who have paid) 2nd Reprint list: 1- [s]CosmicMik l*[/s] 2- [s]astroprojection *[/s] 3- [s]limeypie *[/s] 4- [s]CelestialKestrel *[/s] 5- [s]Starsoul *[/s] 6- [s]Masurumoose *[/s] 7- [s]CloakedDragon *[/s] 8- [s]SilverFoxDemon *[/s] 9- [s]Sharkbutt *[/s] 10- [s]Snowpea *[/s] 3rd Reprint list: 1- [s]Effervessa *[/s] 2- [s]Masumi[/s] 3- scarletskyz 4- [s]AlexiCyn *[/s] 5- [s]Kaitii *[/s] 6- [s]Redfloon *[/s] [s]7- Finches *[/s] [s]8- Vader *[/s] 9- [s]Cuddleh *[/s] 10- [s]Veevi *[/s] please be sure to read the rules first
Hello everybody! I'm short on gems, but i'd still want to print my rejected starfall skin entry, so i'm gonna do it via preorder for those who are interested.
SKIN: SPACEBOUND
Price: 640 gems

8Ji8Qyj.png

(users with an * are users who have paid)

2nd Reprint list:
1- CosmicMik l*
2- astroprojection *
3- limeypie *
4- CelestialKestrel *
5- Starsoul *
6- Masurumoose *
7- CloakedDragon *
8- SilverFoxDemon *
9- Sharkbutt *
10- Snowpea *

3rd Reprint list:
1- Effervessa *
2- Masumi
3- scarletskyz
4- AlexiCyn *
5- Kaitii *
6- Redfloon *
7- Finches *
8- Vader *
9- Cuddleh *
10- Veevi *

please be sure to read the rules first
RULES:

1. I print my skincent in pre-orders, this is because i don't have as much gems as to print them before selling them.
  2. if the waitlist spot it not filled I might not be able to print it or the price may go up in order to do so.
  3. After an order is complete I will let the buyers of the next list know they can turn in their payment. It's most reccomendable to have the money ready for then, as the sooner i receive the payments the sooner they will be printed.
  4. the skin can take up to 7 days to be reviewed, so please be patient!
RULES:

1. I print my skincent in pre-orders, this is because i don't have as much gems as to print them before selling them.
  2. if the waitlist spot it not filled I might not be able to print it or the price may go up in order to do so.
  3. After an order is complete I will let the buyers of the next list know they can turn in their payment. It's most reccomendable to have the money ready for then, as the sooner i receive the payments the sooner they will be printed.
  4. the skin can take up to 7 days to be reviewed, so please be patient!
PINGLIST

here's for the peeps who requested to be pinged!

@MythicSpirit @aspidian @RLisa @Ttiuronohon @favvn @Vanishing @Vanitas @Alphazi @Chaos199 @sempervivums @cosmicConundrum @Ranmaru @Turnaboutkid @Agartha @Tyrion
@steamplonk
PINGLIST

here's for the peeps who requested to be pinged!

@MythicSpirit @aspidian @RLisa @Ttiuronohon @favvn @Vanishing @Vanitas @Alphazi @Chaos199 @sempervivums @cosmicConundrum @Ranmaru @Turnaboutkid @Agartha @Tyrion
@steamplonk
Complete prints!

This slot is for previous list who have been printed. I'm putting this here to track the pending lists and keep track of previous sales

First pre-order:
1- me
2- RLisa *
3- Hybro *
4- Turnaboutkid *
5- Ranmaru *
6- librariesrpunk *
7- Erisalia *
8- Favvn *
9- cloudlessplanet *
10- agartha *

reprint list: complete

1- Softkannibahl *
2- CosmicConundrum *
3- MusicMiner *
4- Chaos199 *
5- Alphazi *
6- Terrierpadawan *
7- Adaris *
8- bludragon976 *
9- Kymris *
10- Valentina *
Complete prints!

This slot is for previous list who have been printed. I'm putting this here to track the pending lists and keep track of previous sales

First pre-order:
1- me
2- RLisa *
3- Hybro *
4- Turnaboutkid *
5- Ranmaru *
6- librariesrpunk *
7- Erisalia *
8- Favvn *
9- cloudlessplanet *
10- agartha *

reprint list: complete

1- Softkannibahl *
2- CosmicConundrum *
3- MusicMiner *
4- Chaos199 *
5- Alphazi *
6- Terrierpadawan *
7- Adaris *
8- bludragon976 *
9- Kymris *
10- Valentina *
saved
saved
last save! Feel free to post!
last save! Feel free to post!
@shela This was seriously one of my favourite entries and I'm insanely sad that it didn't win. It's so shiny and dimensional, and I spent a while looking at it. I'm not sure if I can justify getting it right now, since I pretty much only keep G1's and just got my first female WC, but keep me on the pinglist anyway and I'll see what happens. And if you ever make an accent shop, pleaaase ping me. Thanks so much for remembering me! <3
@shela This was seriously one of my favourite entries and I'm insanely sad that it didn't win. It's so shiny and dimensional, and I spent a while looking at it. I'm not sure if I can justify getting it right now, since I pretty much only keep G1's and just got my first female WC, but keep me on the pinglist anyway and I'll see what happens. And if you ever make an accent shop, pleaaase ping me. Thanks so much for remembering me! <3
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
@aspidian Thank you so much! I'll keep you on the pinglist then! (i'm actually considering starting an accent shop once i save enough gems too~)
@aspidian Thank you so much! I'll keep you on the pinglist then! (i'm actually considering starting an accent shop once i save enough gems too~)
@shela man, i'm really upset this wasn't selected- yours was by far my favorite, although all the selected skins were lovely as well. i can't afford it right now, but i'd love to be put on the pinglist! plus if you ever open an accent shop, i'd love if you could ping me. i'll be sure to save up ASAP so i can afford this gorgeous accent!!
@shela man, i'm really upset this wasn't selected- yours was by far my favorite, although all the selected skins were lovely as well. i can't afford it right now, but i'd love to be put on the pinglist! plus if you ever open an accent shop, i'd love if you could ping me. i'll be sure to save up ASAP so i can afford this gorgeous accent!!
Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png
@shela I would like a slot please. I was very sad you didn't win. Glad I can still get the accent this way!
@shela I would like a slot please. I was very sad you didn't win. Glad I can still get the accent this way!
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11