Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Endivinity's Skins: Verdant Construct!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80 81
@Endivinity

Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :=
@Endivinity

Could I be added to your general pinglist please? :=
@Endivinity
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? ^^
@Endivinity
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Endivinity Can you please add me to your General Pinglist? :)
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Endivinity hello! :> i saw your copies of abyss coral crown & blush coral crown on the AH, and i was wondering if any of the other colors might be for sale yet? i'd be very interested in the white recolor i saw on tumblr- i have a lore idea about it already!! if not, i'd love to be pinged when it does become available! :v

@Endivinity hello! :> i saw your copies of abyss coral crown & blush coral crown on the AH, and i was wondering if any of the other colors might be for sale yet? i'd be very interested in the white recolor i saw on tumblr- i have a lore idea about it already!! if not, i'd love to be pinged when it does become available! :v

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@Endivinity
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Really don't want to miss those PC accents lol

Also I don't supposed you do custom recolours at all? Not a full custom/private piece, but a paid recolour? If not that's obviously fine but I thought I'd ask.
@Endivinity
Could I be added to your general pinglist please? Really don't want to miss those PC accents lol

Also I don't supposed you do custom recolours at all? Not a full custom/private piece, but a paid recolour? If not that's obviously fine but I thought I'd ask.
tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo1_75sq.png 000000000
  • Kuro
  • they/them
  • FR time+8
0000000 000000 tumblr_pnr2lnN7Jr1x516beo2_r1_75sq.png
A couple of Coral Crowns were declined bc the colours made it difficult to see the base lines and shading, so I'll have those updated and sent back in!

Taonga Wai reprint was declined for having.. 31% coverage. but it's .......already ........

anyway I'll be updating that as well lmao
A couple of Coral Crowns were declined bc the colours made it difficult to see the base lines and shading, so I'll have those updated and sent back in!

Taonga Wai reprint was declined for having.. 31% coverage. but it's .......already ........

anyway I'll be updating that as well lmao
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Do you have any more copies of Solemn Revival? If not, can I please be added to the reprint list? Thank you!
@Endivinity Do you have any more copies of Solemn Revival? If not, can I please be added to the reprint list? Thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Endivinity
Can I get a slot for both versions of the autumn PC skincents
@Endivinity
Can I get a slot for both versions of the autumn PC skincents
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Endivinity

Hello !

I cracked for your last two arts, that of the PC Male and female! Possible to have the prices of both? (separately)
I would like to have an art of you!
(Even though I can not rely on daily actions to have treasures, (the games do not work))

Thanks you <3
@Endivinity

Hello !

I cracked for your last two arts, that of the PC Male and female! Possible to have the prices of both? (separately)
I would like to have an art of you!
(Even though I can not rely on daily actions to have treasures, (the games do not work))

Thanks you <3
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 80 81