Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent: April Showers - 3 slots left!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@CatCuriosity Sure thing, thanks! Your guardians are gorgeous, can't wait to see it on one of them!
@CatCuriosity Sure thing, thanks! Your guardians are gorgeous, can't wait to see it on one of them!
@BladesFire , you flatter me. Thanks! :)
@BladesFire , you flatter me. Thanks! :)
Still looking for a minimum of two more orders! :D
Still looking for a minimum of two more orders! :D
I'll take a preorder. What a gorgeous accent!!
I'll take a preorder. What a gorgeous accent!!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@BladesFire
Could I take a slot?
@BladesFire
Could I take a slot?
2ivyzo6.jpg
@SerenityBreeze
@CatCuriosity
@Hawktalon
@WaffleTea
@Xtal (treasure) 400kT

Hello all!
Pinging you to let you know that we have enough preorders for me to place an order for this accent!
500g (unless you are the listed treasure slot!) is due by Sunday Night, 12/18/2106
Thanks all for your support!
@SerenityBreeze
@CatCuriosity
@Hawktalon
@WaffleTea
@Xtal (treasure) 400kT

Hello all!
Pinging you to let you know that we have enough preorders for me to place an order for this accent!
500g (unless you are the listed treasure slot!) is due by Sunday Night, 12/18/2106
Thanks all for your support!
@BladesFire
Yay! I'm sending my payment right away!
@BladesFire
Yay! I'm sending my payment right away!
2ivyzo6.jpg
@BladesFire

Any chance I can have an extension? I have enough squirreled away in my vault, but it's there for a reason and I'd rather not use it if I don't have to.
@BladesFire

Any chance I can have an extension? I have enough squirreled away in my vault, but it's there for a reason and I'd rather not use it if I don't have to.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Edit: Someone else ordered, so I will let you know when they come in and I can hold yours for a bit! Let me know when you think you might want it!
Unfortunately I alone do not have the gems needed to order the accent, and since the other person ordering it is inactive, I would need your contribution to place the order.
If you want to wait, I can begin to order the accent for everyone starting in the new year, but I won't be able to do so any sooner if I can't by tomorrow.
Let me know what you want to do!

@Hawktalon
Edit: Someone else ordered, so I will let you know when they come in and I can hold yours for a bit! Let me know when you think you might want it!
Unfortunately I alone do not have the gems needed to order the accent, and since the other person ordering it is inactive, I would need your contribution to place the order.
If you want to wait, I can begin to order the accent for everyone starting in the new year, but I won't be able to do so any sooner if I can't by tomorrow.
Let me know what you want to do!

@BladesFire

You still letting people grab slots? I can put my 500 gems to it!
@BladesFire

You still letting people grab slots? I can put my 500 gems to it!
CEmLHw4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10