Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Selling spiral F accent (RoR reject)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b]"Carnivorous Carrion"[/b][/center] [center][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/e5ir85.png[/IMG][/center] [center][size=5]500 gems[/size][/center] [i]NOTE:[/i] This is like my first custom accent ever, and this is my first time posting in the skins and accents forums like this... So bare with me lol. Feel free to help me out or give advise on how to do this because I've never done this before so idk what I'm doing lol. I plan on buying a accent blueprint (10) (or 5) once I get enough gems, so there will be 5-10 slots at a time. [b][i]you will receive a slot once you've paid[/i]. so I hope that's ok... I'm just going to need the gems to print this, so.[/b] If the slots are full, i will more then happy add you to the pinglist, if you like. Ping me to get my attention! [center][u]Slots[/u][/center] - - - - - [center][item=accent: carnivorous carrion][center] [b]Seven are currently in the AH![/b]
"Carnivorous Carrion"
e5ir85.png
500 gems

NOTE: This is like my first custom accent ever, and this is my first time posting in the skins and accents forums like this... So bare with me lol. Feel free to help me out or give advise on how to do this because I've never done this before so idk what I'm doing lol.
I plan on buying a accent blueprint (10) (or 5) once I get enough gems, so there will be 5-10 slots at a time. you will receive a slot once you've paid. so I hope that's ok... I'm just going to need the gems to print this, so. If the slots are full, i will more then happy add you to the pinglist, if you like. Ping me to get my attention!
Slots
-
-
-
-
-
Accent: Carnivorous Carrion
Seven are currently in the AH!
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Pinglist
General

-editing-
Open slots
Pinglist
General

-editing-
Open slots
[center][size=5]Other accents & and skins that I'm trying to sell[/size][/center] [columns] [item=skin: spelldancer] 40g [nextcol] [item=accent: bamboo bound] 200g [nextcol] [item=accent: Dancing Conductor] 350g[/columns] [center][i][b]All are in the auction house. But if you like, you can send me a PM[/i][/center]
Other accents & and skins that I'm trying to sell
Skin: Spelldancer
40g
Accent: Bamboo Bound
200g
Accent: Dancing Conductor
350g
All are in the auction house. But if you like, you can send me a PM
One more just in case
One more just in case
@PokeRobin

Throw me down for a slot!

@incarnate @darkdragonfiend
If you guys maybe wanted one
@PokeRobin

Throw me down for a slot!

@incarnate @darkdragonfiend
If you guys maybe wanted one
Henlo :D
@condemned I should of mention this earlier, course I'm still editing, but if you send over the gems then I'll add you to a slot! If you don't want to right now, then I can add you to the Pinglist! please don't see me coming off as rude or anything,,, I hope this is ok >>"
@condemned I should of mention this earlier, course I'm still editing, but if you send over the gems then I'll add you to a slot! If you don't want to right now, then I can add you to the Pinglist! please don't see me coming off as rude or anything,,, I hope this is ok >>"
@PokeRobin

That's alright, most other shops wait till the slots fill up first before asking for payment and then sending in the accent/skin blueprint, so I assumed yours would be the same way, lol.
I believe the reasoning behind it is so that your customers aren't out the gems for the amount of time it takes for the slots to fill up (I've been on a list for over 3 months waiting for an accent last RoR to get enough people to run one copy, and that was with me buying 3/10 slots just to help rush it going through, lol).
You can run your shop however you want, of course, and I don't mean to sound rood telling you stuff, you said in your post that you were new to the accent forum, so I just thought I would share, lol.

*will send gems in abit*
@PokeRobin

That's alright, most other shops wait till the slots fill up first before asking for payment and then sending in the accent/skin blueprint, so I assumed yours would be the same way, lol.
I believe the reasoning behind it is so that your customers aren't out the gems for the amount of time it takes for the slots to fill up (I've been on a list for over 3 months waiting for an accent last RoR to get enough people to run one copy, and that was with me buying 3/10 slots just to help rush it going through, lol).
You can run your shop however you want, of course, and I don't mean to sound rood telling you stuff, you said in your post that you were new to the accent forum, so I just thought I would share, lol.

*will send gems in abit*
Henlo :D
@condemned OHHH lol alright. I fet it now lol. Thank you for sharing!!
@condemned OHHH lol alright. I fet it now lol. Thank you for sharing!!
@PokeRobin

Do you do previews at all? Was curious to see it on a certain spiral of mine before I completely commit
@PokeRobin

Do you do previews at all? Was curious to see it on a certain spiral of mine before I completely commit
hJNGZFZ.png
@darkdragonfiend I can definitely do previews! Send me a picture of the spiral~ (without apperal tho please, bc its gonna look weird with it on)
@darkdragonfiend I can definitely do previews! Send me a picture of the spiral~ (without apperal tho please, bc its gonna look weird with it on)
1 2 3 4 5 6