Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | PyroTechnique - It's Been 5 Years okay
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@kaegro could I see a preview on this boy if your festival entry ( the first coatl one, not the one that looks like it has color on the belly)
dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=47&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
(In case the pic doesn't show up:
Teal iri/orange shim/white belly
Arcane eyes m coatl)
@kaegro could I see a preview on this boy if your festival entry ( the first coatl one, not the one that looks like it has color on the belly)
dragonpic2.php?body=29&wing=47&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=2&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
(In case the pic doesn't show up:
Teal iri/orange shim/white belly
Arcane eyes m coatl)
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan Here you are - the one with the belly was when it was a WIP as a skin, this one was the one I entered in the contest: [img]http://i.imgur.com/IwGKjkP.png[/img]
@Naitochan
Here you are - the one with the belly was when it was a WIP as a skin, this one was the one I entered in the contest:

IwGKjkP.png
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@kaegro thanks
I think it's a little too dark on the edges for my boy but it's a lovely accent
@kaegro thanks
I think it's a little too dark on the edges for my boy but it's a lovely accent
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@kaegro
Sounds great!! I prefer the accent, myself :)
@kaegro
Sounds great!! I prefer the accent, myself :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Kaegro i'm interested in the Hearthkeeper accent for female pearlcatchers! but alas i don't have the gems, ah.
@Kaegro i'm interested in the Hearthkeeper accent for female pearlcatchers! but alas i don't have the gems, ah.

tumblr_nsxxlsfIAZ1t2as4so1_r1_1280.png
@Discovery

Awesome! I'll add you on the list!
@Discovery

Awesome! I'll add you on the list!
@Kaegro Ah, no thanks! I haven't the funds.
@Kaegro Ah, no thanks! I haven't the funds.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Kaegro add me to the list for fireworker
@Kaegro add me to the list for fireworker
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Kaegro I'm extremely interested in Hearth Keeper. I would love to grab a copy, but I don't have the gems right this moment. If you're fine with holding off until after the festival though, I'm sure I can have the gems together ^ Would you be willing to preview it on a couple of my girls? Sorry to be a bother, feel free to decline! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=47&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=53&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] Midnight Crystal/Orange Facet/Slate Spines [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=48&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=45&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] Banana Crystal/Fire Facet/Gold Underbelly
@Kaegro
I'm extremely interested in Hearth Keeper. I would love to grab a copy, but I don't have the gems right this moment. If you're fine with holding off until after the festival though, I'm sure I can have the gems together ^

Would you be willing to preview it on a couple of my girls? Sorry to be a bother, feel free to decline!
dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=47&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=53&elem=4&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
Midnight Crystal/Orange Facet/Slate Spines
dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=48&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=45&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
Banana Crystal/Fire Facet/Gold Underbelly
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@lynterriahatake

Its not a problem! Only takes a few minutes to do a preview. Im away from my desktop at the moment (using phone) but I'll be home in a few hours and I'll probably get to em then!
@lynterriahatake

Its not a problem! Only takes a few minutes to do a preview. Im away from my desktop at the moment (using phone) but I'll be home in a few hours and I'll probably get to em then!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16