Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shinybellies accent – Glimmer alternativ
1 2 3 4 5
[size=7]Welcome to the Pinewood Mire Accent shop![/size] [columns] [center]The more artistically inclined dragons of the Pinewood Mire will offer some of their art in this place. Lethe will lead you to the selection of art for sale.[/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4077459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40775/4077459_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][img]http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/IsmaielDeath/sidebannericon4_by_dragoonwys-d8sdsry_zpscfdn0aw6.png[/img][/columns] [center][size=7][color=red]Table of Content:[/color][/size] [Size=5][url=#10861422]Info and Rules[/url][/size] [size=5][url=#10861425]The Accents[/url][/size] [size=5][url=#10861426]Pinglists[/url][/size] [size=5][url=#10861428]Affiliates[/url][/size] [size=5][url=#10861435] Order List[/url][/size] [/center]
Welcome to the Pinewood Mire Accent shop!

The more artistically inclined dragons of the Pinewood Mire will offer some of their art in this place.
Lethe will lead you to the selection of art for sale.

4077459_350.png
sidebannericon4_by_dragoonwys-d8sdsry_zpscfdn0aw6.png

Info Post

PRICE

Accents will be 350 gems for my early interest Customers. If wou were on my pinglist from the prevorious thread you get one copy for this price – no matter which breed or sex. So if you don’t want to use it now feel free to redeem your discount later on. I’ll keep tabs if you still have a discounted accent free.
  • Otherwise accents will be 400 gems here in the thread for the first batch and
  • 450 for any reprints.

I will list accents in the AH for 500 gems whenever I have some leftovers.

RULES

• I will not take treasure for the accents. Please trade for gems yourself in the Item Sales forum.
  • I will ping the people on the Pinglist for the specific accents when I have the accents send to me.
  • I generally want to run this first come first serve.
  • Please don’t send the payment till I confirmed your purchase. I will send you the copy(s) after I recived the payment.
  • I will offer to reserve one copy per accent per batch that I will hold back for you for at least 24 hours. (For the unlikely case that people will begin buying multiple copies at once.)

RESELLERS (yes I know you are there)

I ask that you don’t buy accents here in the thread just to resell them for profit in the AH. It would be unfair to those people comming here to buy them for a more affordable price just to always end up empty handed cause people buy/resell them.

Of course you can resell/gift/trade these accents if you no longer want them.
Info Post

PRICE

Accents will be 350 gems for my early interest Customers. If wou were on my pinglist from the prevorious thread you get one copy for this price – no matter which breed or sex. So if you don’t want to use it now feel free to redeem your discount later on. I’ll keep tabs if you still have a discounted accent free.
  • Otherwise accents will be 400 gems here in the thread for the first batch and
  • 450 for any reprints.

I will list accents in the AH for 500 gems whenever I have some leftovers.

RULES

• I will not take treasure for the accents. Please trade for gems yourself in the Item Sales forum.
  • I will ping the people on the Pinglist for the specific accents when I have the accents send to me.
  • I generally want to run this first come first serve.
  • Please don’t send the payment till I confirmed your purchase. I will send you the copy(s) after I recived the payment.
  • I will offer to reserve one copy per accent per batch that I will hold back for you for at least 24 hours. (For the unlikely case that people will begin buying multiple copies at once.)

RESELLERS (yes I know you are there)

I ask that you don’t buy accents here in the thread just to resell them for profit in the AH. It would be unfair to those people comming here to buy them for a more affordable price just to always end up empty handed cause people buy/resell them.

Of course you can resell/gift/trade these accents if you no longer want them.
Accents

Comming Soon!

Available

First batch:

Male Imp – Red-Yellow (Dark)
1 Copy

Reprint:

NONE for now

Not Available at the Moment

These Accents are not in stock right now, nor listed as 'coming soon'. If you are interested in a reprint please Ping me to this Thread.
Reprints will be done when there is still enough interest in them.

Male Imperial – Cyan-Blue (Light)

Male Coatl – Cyan-Blue (Light)

Planned (PSD done):

Imp male (Cyan-Blue dark, Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d))
Imp female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Coatl male (Cyan-Blue (dark), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Coatl female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Noc male (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Noc female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)

Reworking the Skydancer male accent to fit better along with the others.

Thinking about (No finished PSD):

Fae
Guardian
Snapper
Tundra
Mirror
Spiral
Pearlcatcher
Ridgeback
Wildclaw
Accents

Comming Soon!

Available

First batch:

Male Imp – Red-Yellow (Dark)
1 Copy

Reprint:

NONE for now

Not Available at the Moment

These Accents are not in stock right now, nor listed as 'coming soon'. If you are interested in a reprint please Ping me to this Thread.
Reprints will be done when there is still enough interest in them.

Male Imperial – Cyan-Blue (Light)

Male Coatl – Cyan-Blue (Light)

Planned (PSD done):

Imp male (Cyan-Blue dark, Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d))
Imp female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Coatl male (Cyan-Blue (dark), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Coatl female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Noc male (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)
Noc female (Cyan-Blue (l/d), Yellow-Red (l/d), Purple-Pink (l/d)

Reworking the Skydancer male accent to fit better along with the others.

Thinking about (No finished PSD):

Fae
Guardian
Snapper
Tundra
Mirror
Spiral
Pearlcatcher
Ridgeback
Wildclaw
Pinglists

Again: I will ping you when I have the Accents.
Please ping me if you want to be taken on/off a list or want to change onto a specific list.

All breeds:

SkyBreaker , ShadesofCyan (no ridge) , Infinipede , Kaegro , Shenzai , Saru , Sumbril , Urbenjokester , InkyBrush , davejade , GoldenBeetle , swordprincess , crystaldragon , TwoJay (Tundra m + Guardian f especially) , Monako , Rha (female noc purple) , SailorGundam (male fae, female sky) , Ulu (coatl male light & dark cyan-blue) , trulyteru , bionelly (imps, coatls) , Lutielle , Nahr (mostly PC) , Egg , caityjay , oxbonkus , Pathogenic , KayDee (no snappers) , Amut, LunaSea

Skydancers:

thehungryfox

Fem Snappers:

DemonicDuchess

Spirals:

Cutiepaws

Eventual:

White underbelly: absolmon (white accent fitting for pink male fae) ,
ZephtheRemix (white accent for nocs)
Pinglists

Again: I will ping you when I have the Accents.
Please ping me if you want to be taken on/off a list or want to change onto a specific list.

All breeds:

SkyBreaker , ShadesofCyan (no ridge) , Infinipede , Kaegro , Shenzai , Saru , Sumbril , Urbenjokester , InkyBrush , davejade , GoldenBeetle , swordprincess , crystaldragon , TwoJay (Tundra m + Guardian f especially) , Monako , Rha (female noc purple) , SailorGundam (male fae, female sky) , Ulu (coatl male light & dark cyan-blue) , trulyteru , bionelly (imps, coatls) , Lutielle , Nahr (mostly PC) , Egg , caityjay , oxbonkus , Pathogenic , KayDee (no snappers) , Amut, LunaSea

Skydancers:

thehungryfox

Fem Snappers:

DemonicDuchess

Spirals:

Cutiepaws

Eventual:

White underbelly: absolmon (white accent fitting for pink male fae) ,
ZephtheRemix (white accent for nocs)
[Size=7]Affiliates[/size] @dragoonwys [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1432102#post_10881401][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/2ad3b0976b95269b37df940e50026960/tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_540.png[/img][/url]
Affiliates

@dragoonwys
tumblr_no867kVnNN1sgmdq2o7_540.png
Ping Post!

If you are pinged here one of my Accents got delivered and you were on the pinglist for it.

New Ping for the dark Red Imp male version!

@SkyBreaker , @ShadesofCyan (no ridge) , @Infinipede , @Kaegro , @Shenzai , @Saru , @Sumbril , @Urbenjokester , @InkyBrush , @davejade , @GoldenBeetle , @swordprincess , @crystaldragon , @TwoJay (Tundra m + Guardian f especially) , @Monako, @trulyteru , @bionelly (imps, coatls) , @Lutielle , @Nahr (mostly PC) , @Egg , @caityjay , @oxbonkus , @Pathogenic , @KayDee (no snappers)
Ping Post!

If you are pinged here one of my Accents got delivered and you were on the pinglist for it.

New Ping for the dark Red Imp male version!

@SkyBreaker , @ShadesofCyan (no ridge) , @Infinipede , @Kaegro , @Shenzai , @Saru , @Sumbril , @Urbenjokester , @InkyBrush , @davejade , @GoldenBeetle , @swordprincess , @crystaldragon , @TwoJay (Tundra m + Guardian f especially) , @Monako, @trulyteru , @bionelly (imps, coatls) , @Lutielle , @Nahr (mostly PC) , @Egg , @caityjay , @oxbonkus , @Pathogenic , @KayDee (no snappers)
List Post!

Here I will post the confirmed orders. If you are on the list you may send me the payment.

Male Imp Red-Yellow (Dark)

1. bionelly (paid + send)
2. Auctioned
3. Auctioned
4. Auctioned
5. Auctioned

Male Coatl Cyan-blue Light

1. oxbonkus (paid + send)
2. Auctioned
3. Auctioned
4. LascielsShadow (paid + send)
5. Auctioned
6. Auctioned
7. Auctioned
8. Amut (paid + send)

List Post!

Here I will post the confirmed orders. If you are on the list you may send me the payment.

Male Imp Red-Yellow (Dark)

1. bionelly (paid + send)
2. Auctioned
3. Auctioned
4. Auctioned
5. Auctioned

Male Coatl Cyan-blue Light

1. oxbonkus (paid + send)
2. Auctioned
3. Auctioned
4. LascielsShadow (paid + send)
5. Auctioned
6. Auctioned
7. Auctioned
8. Amut (paid + send)

@Ismaiel I have a boy that this is PERFECT for! I'd like to order one, please!
@Ismaiel I have a boy that this is PERFECT for! I'd like to order one, please!
z8s5c34.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
extra1.png
YMPbu9R.png
KZwivfG.gif R9ehyxp.png XSm6V7z.png
@caityjay

I've got your order noted. You can send the payment of 350 gems if you want to use your one time discount or send the 400 gem payment and save your discount for a later order. ;)
@caityjay

I've got your order noted. You can send the payment of 350 gems if you want to use your one time discount or send the 400 gem payment and save your discount for a later order. ;)
Does this mean they're ready? :O
Does this mean they're ready? :O
Sailor G says!
partymini.png
1 2 3 4 5