Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 3522 3523
@hybris Haha Thanks! Hmmm there iiisss..... but I'd be eyeing your highly unlikely customs pile. (Lunar Dancer is a custom limited to 10 of which I own 2 copies; one of which will most likely remain in my possession for the rest of eternity.... lol)
@hybris Haha Thanks! Hmmm there iiisss..... but I'd be eyeing your highly unlikely customs pile. (Lunar Dancer is a custom limited to 10 of which I own 2 copies; one of which will most likely remain in my possession for the rest of eternity.... lol)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@tiriea there are some customs I wouldn't mind trading, as long as they arent in the probably never, or literally impossible sections, though usually they are all commissioned 2-5 prints.
@tiriea there are some customs I wouldn't mind trading, as long as they arent in the probably never, or literally impossible sections, though usually they are all commissioned 2-5 prints.
@hybris Yeeeaahh... I thought as much... They are, however, in the probably never pile... (Mostly would kill for sovereign of vanity) *weeps silently* Thanks for asking though!
@hybris Yeeeaahh... I thought as much... They are, however, in the probably never pile... (Mostly would kill for sovereign of vanity) *weeps silently* Thanks for asking though!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Accents I have:

Can also offer large amounts of T and G

Accents I want:
Male nocturn skin for Cain, Male Fae accent for Uwel, Male Wildclaw skin for Kairo
Accents I have:

Can also offer large amounts of T and G

Accents I want:
Male nocturn skin for Cain, Male Fae accent for Uwel, Male Wildclaw skin for Kairo
@Erisalia @Uniformshark

700 Gems for Nightfall Regalia Skydancer?
@Erisalia @Uniformshark

700 Gems for Nightfall Regalia Skydancer?
@opalineteardrops would you be interested in trading for Sakura river?
@opalineteardrops would you be interested in trading for Sakura river?
8HH30Ku.png
@Erisalia

It depends - the Sakura River is more or less retired where as the Regalia is not. I would be willing to talk about a trade, but probably not a 1:1 swap.
@Erisalia

It depends - the Sakura River is more or less retired where as the Regalia is not. I would be willing to talk about a trade, but probably not a 1:1 swap.
HAVE:

I can also offer anything from Grune & Kits in our Retired / Perm. Retired section.

And also T / G.

WANT:

I will also look at female PC, female Spiral, and male Tundra accents.

@Grune
HAVE:

I can also offer anything from Grune & Kits in our Retired / Perm. Retired section.

And also T / G.

WANT:

I will also look at female PC, female Spiral, and male Tundra accents.

@Grune
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
@Erisalia
I'd defiantly 1:1 trade for Another Empty Universe, but if you're not interseted in that one can you PM me?
@Erisalia
I'd defiantly 1:1 trade for Another Empty Universe, but if you're not interseted in that one can you PM me?
1 2 ... 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 3522 3523