Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 364 365
@snowy could i get on the pinglist for blossoming peacock and axocoatl please?
@snowy could i get on the pinglist for blossoming peacock and axocoatl please?
Jqlkxca.png ?RN-8W=party.png
@snowy Hello! I wonder whether you had a spare copy of blossoming peacock for sale, or if not, could you add me to the reprint list? Thank you!
@snowy Hello! I wonder whether you had a spare copy of blossoming peacock for sale, or if not, could you add me to the reprint list? Thank you!
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@snowy I'd also love a copy of Small white birds if you happen to have any in stock, otherwise could you add me to the reprint pinglist please? Thanks!
@snowy I'd also love a copy of Small white birds if you happen to have any in stock, otherwise could you add me to the reprint pinglist please? Thanks!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
I also love if could get pinged for little white birds as well. @snowy
I also love if could get pinged for little white birds as well. @snowy
^ all added

i have these in stock! there's some on AH for 500g or cr me for treasure

@Ironheart @Niklia @Hakuryu @ShadowRinny @CelestialMuse @Eleni
blossom burst

@Ironheart butterfly crown

@faraway @AkechiCrow blossoming peacock

@twocue blossoming peacock eyes

@Vampurr budgie perch & chicken catcher

ping for all accents: @nerdmastertaytay @jamaesi @BlackMistress @roachchoir @KyoKai @Mitchy @amberwing @VolatileMatter @Geckos @DeadlyFang @reliquiaen @Siopilos @WolfSong @KrazeeKarma @Angelaece @Blueegil @KillerK70 @annadandelion @Helva @nettelflare14 @AniraFarinA @Enkue @VesselofEve @skwerl56767 @Ironheart

@vivabaz00ka nice dragon! the tail feathers really work

@Enkue awww cute! good farm dragon

//sorry if the edit repings! forgot to add one

^ all added

i have these in stock! there's some on AH for 500g or cr me for treasure

@Ironheart @Niklia @Hakuryu @ShadowRinny @CelestialMuse @Eleni
blossom burst

@Ironheart butterfly crown

@faraway @AkechiCrow blossoming peacock

@twocue blossoming peacock eyes

@Vampurr budgie perch & chicken catcher

ping for all accents: @nerdmastertaytay @jamaesi @BlackMistress @roachchoir @KyoKai @Mitchy @amberwing @VolatileMatter @Geckos @DeadlyFang @reliquiaen @Siopilos @WolfSong @KrazeeKarma @Angelaece @Blueegil @KillerK70 @annadandelion @Helva @nettelflare14 @AniraFarinA @Enkue @VesselofEve @skwerl56767 @Ironheart

@vivabaz00ka nice dragon! the tail feathers really work

@Enkue awww cute! good farm dragon

//sorry if the edit repings! forgot to add one

VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy I got one off AH. Thank you! And here is the finished dragon. I had an issue of needing to keep two almost identical dragons for breeding pair purposes, so I had to get a fitting accent that made them look different and yours was just perfect. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52123282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521233/52123282_350.png[/img] [/url]
@snowy I got one off AH. Thank you!
And here is the finished dragon. I had an issue of needing to keep two almost identical dragons for breeding pair purposes, so I had to get a fitting accent that made them look different and yours was just perfect.

52123282_350.png
VgR98md.png8rdZqJK.png
@faraway oh nice! very shiny and the jewelry matches well!
@faraway oh nice! very shiny and the jewelry matches well!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Hello! Do you by chance have a copy of that I could buy? Or could I please be added to a pinglist for when it’s reprinted? Thanks!
@snowy

Hello! Do you by chance have a copy of that I could buy? Or could I please be added to a pinglist for when it’s reprinted? Thanks!
Gj97yvC.png
@snowy I love your birdish accents! Most definitely will start saving up to buy some ;v; If it isn’t any trouble, would you mind pinging me if/when the following accents are available? [item=accent: budgie perch][item=accent: blossoming peacock][item=accent: chicken catcher] [item=accent: faerie ring][item=accent: aurora wisps][item=accent: blossoming peacock ice][item=accent: blossoming peacock eyes][item=accent: feather crest][item=accent: snow swirl][item=accent: star loom][item=accent: starwood dancer][item=accent: star rain]
@snowy
I love your birdish accents! Most definitely will start saving up to buy some ;v;

If it isn’t any trouble, would you mind pinging me if/when the following accents are available?
Accent: Budgie Perch Accent: blossoming peacock Accent: Chicken Catcher
Accent: Faerie Ring Accent: Aurora Wisps Accent: blossoming peacock ice Accent: blossoming peacock eyes Accent: feather crest Accent: Snow Swirl Accent: star loom Accent: Starwood Dancer Accent: Star Rain
@snowy

May I be added to a general pinglist please?
@snowy

May I be added to a general pinglist please?
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 364 365