Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1] W/ ClawedCombine
1 2 3
@ClawedCombine (Ah sure! And here we are!)
No stop!
Why are you doing this?
Why am I like this!?
I look like.....

A monster

Heartbreaker woke up with a jolt while spreading her navy and dark grey starry wings while looking around in a panic. She didn’t know what it was, was it a nightmare? A Dream? Or something different? Heartbreaker wasn’t an animus of sorts but she can sometimes have the ability to enter into other nearby dragon’s dreams. But this dream or whatever it was, Heartbreaker could feel great amounts of fear and rage along with pain. Though everything was bright and blurry in whatever that was to her so she couldn’t tell at all what it was but it did feel like many small and very sharp needles entering into her veins.

As she looked around, Heartbreaker could feel how it’s really warm from where she is, but it’s not too hot for her but she could feel like a part of her added Icewing dna scales itching. Heartbreaker can see dark yellowish stones with bars to the side of her, which also adds to the thought of her guessing that she could be in the Sandwing kingdom. Heartbreaker doesn’t even understand why she is even in the dungeons. The first moment she was flying near the Sandwing kingdom, the second she fell to the sand asleep.

Heartbreaker pulled herself up while walking to the bars as she had heard rattling which made her look at the chains and shackles attached to her wrists and ankles. Oh how she hated the fact that she is bound like that even though she doesn’t remember what had happened before she got out of the Rainforest at the moment, but she wants to find out why she hated being like that so much. Even though she does understand that it’s not good being in chains nonetheless.

Though when she tried to move her jaws and neck as the Icewing spiked main and spikes on the end of her jaws rattled almost like chimes, she noticed that she has a jaw clamp on her. Probably because she did have part of an Icewing appearance, it did raise the possibility that Heartbreaker has the ability to breathe frost, but yet she could possibly breathe flames as well. Heartbreaker growled as she tried to take the jaw clamps off, however the wrist chains were holding her wrists back which made her chains rattle loudly. Heartbreaker growled a little louder as she struggled. And at the final two minutes of her struggle, she placed her talons on the sand and dug them deep into the sand. And so out of her frustration, she slammed her Nightwing and Icewing top layered tail into the strong wall.
@ClawedCombine (Ah sure! And here we are!)
No stop!
Why are you doing this?
Why am I like this!?
I look like.....

A monster

Heartbreaker woke up with a jolt while spreading her navy and dark grey starry wings while looking around in a panic. She didn’t know what it was, was it a nightmare? A Dream? Or something different? Heartbreaker wasn’t an animus of sorts but she can sometimes have the ability to enter into other nearby dragon’s dreams. But this dream or whatever it was, Heartbreaker could feel great amounts of fear and rage along with pain. Though everything was bright and blurry in whatever that was to her so she couldn’t tell at all what it was but it did feel like many small and very sharp needles entering into her veins.

As she looked around, Heartbreaker could feel how it’s really warm from where she is, but it’s not too hot for her but she could feel like a part of her added Icewing dna scales itching. Heartbreaker can see dark yellowish stones with bars to the side of her, which also adds to the thought of her guessing that she could be in the Sandwing kingdom. Heartbreaker doesn’t even understand why she is even in the dungeons. The first moment she was flying near the Sandwing kingdom, the second she fell to the sand asleep.

Heartbreaker pulled herself up while walking to the bars as she had heard rattling which made her look at the chains and shackles attached to her wrists and ankles. Oh how she hated the fact that she is bound like that even though she doesn’t remember what had happened before she got out of the Rainforest at the moment, but she wants to find out why she hated being like that so much. Even though she does understand that it’s not good being in chains nonetheless.

Though when she tried to move her jaws and neck as the Icewing spiked main and spikes on the end of her jaws rattled almost like chimes, she noticed that she has a jaw clamp on her. Probably because she did have part of an Icewing appearance, it did raise the possibility that Heartbreaker has the ability to breathe frost, but yet she could possibly breathe flames as well. Heartbreaker growled as she tried to take the jaw clamps off, however the wrist chains were holding her wrists back which made her chains rattle loudly. Heartbreaker growled a little louder as she struggled. And at the final two minutes of her struggle, she placed her talons on the sand and dug them deep into the sand. And so out of her frustration, she slammed her Nightwing and Icewing top layered tail into the strong wall.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz [hopefully this is enough aaa!]
"I want those rainforest dwellers to die."
"But Queen Pharoah, we're trying our best!"
"Do not make me repeat myself, Jackal. That fleet of Nightwings that Rainbow ordered here almost infiltrated our strongest fort. And to think, she even sent those monsters to fight for her."
"Y-Yes, Queen Pharoah... We will not allow it to happen again."
"That is what I like to hear. Now, get Scarab to the dungeons immediately."
"Yes, Queen Pharaoh!"
Scarab, a hardy, sure Sandwing under Queen Pharaoh's order, stalked the halls of the Sand Kingdom's dungeons. The military courier, Jackal, had sent him instruction from Queen Pharaoh to inspect their fresh new prisoners. He was there when they had sent this particular fleet, and had seen many of the Rainwing and Nightwing warriors sent by Queen Rainbow falling like flies into the sand. However, some of these warriors were peculiar...
He remembered specifically the images of deformed, mixed breeds of dragons that he'd never imagined to see. He knew hybrids were not uncommon, as his grandmother had told him of a Sandwing and Nightwing hybrid named Sunny that was part of the Dragons of Destiny that liberated Pyrrhia from it's Sandwing War of Succession. But some of these beasts were beyond hybrid.
His snout wrinkled at the chained Nightwings and Rainwings who had been imprisoned within their sandstone cellars. But then, he happened upon what looked like a Nightwing... But, was it? He saw the spines on her neck and tail and her icy silver scales that replaced what were supposed to be black. This was not an ordinary hybrid dragon. This was an abomination to dragonkind.
"How disgusting. I'm sorry."
@RadioactiveBlitz [hopefully this is enough aaa!]
"I want those rainforest dwellers to die."
"But Queen Pharoah, we're trying our best!"
"Do not make me repeat myself, Jackal. That fleet of Nightwings that Rainbow ordered here almost infiltrated our strongest fort. And to think, she even sent those monsters to fight for her."
"Y-Yes, Queen Pharoah... We will not allow it to happen again."
"That is what I like to hear. Now, get Scarab to the dungeons immediately."
"Yes, Queen Pharaoh!"
Scarab, a hardy, sure Sandwing under Queen Pharaoh's order, stalked the halls of the Sand Kingdom's dungeons. The military courier, Jackal, had sent him instruction from Queen Pharaoh to inspect their fresh new prisoners. He was there when they had sent this particular fleet, and had seen many of the Rainwing and Nightwing warriors sent by Queen Rainbow falling like flies into the sand. However, some of these warriors were peculiar...
He remembered specifically the images of deformed, mixed breeds of dragons that he'd never imagined to see. He knew hybrids were not uncommon, as his grandmother had told him of a Sandwing and Nightwing hybrid named Sunny that was part of the Dragons of Destiny that liberated Pyrrhia from it's Sandwing War of Succession. But some of these beasts were beyond hybrid.
His snout wrinkled at the chained Nightwings and Rainwings who had been imprisoned within their sandstone cellars. But then, he happened upon what looked like a Nightwing... But, was it? He saw the spines on her neck and tail and her icy silver scales that replaced what were supposed to be black. This was not an ordinary hybrid dragon. This was an abomination to dragonkind.
"How disgusting. I'm sorry."
(I’m subbed now, are you? Also that is a nice start, it will do.) @ClawedCombine

Heartbreaker was staring at the ground while she drew at the sand, though she can’t draw well she however made a snake on a rock that she had seen in the desert. Heartbreaker then soon heard footsteps nearby which made her look up at the bars to see a pale gold to white Sandwing with royal blue gauntlet and back leg armor, tattoos in gold, they even had royal blue plates on the tail and wings. And from what she could see, they had a red jewel on the forehead.

Heartbreaker tried to go as close to the bars as possible when she had seen the Sandwing as he spoke. What does he even mean by ‘disgusting’? Did he mean her? Sure she gets that she looks very odd and not even close to the norm, is that why she was here? Because of how odd she looks? And from that thought alone Heartbreaker’s blue eyes slightly glared daggers at the Sandwing as she also thought if he was the one that brought her in here. But mostly she wants to find out why.

Heartbreaker could slightly hear a few chains lightly making sound which made her wonder if she isn’t alone. But with the torches on the walls, the light bounced onto her silvery white and some of her dark grayish black scales when she had gotten a few distances away from the bars. Heartbreaker slammed her Nightwing and icewing spiked spine tail to the sand which made some sand fly into the air behind her while she growled. She wants answers after all.
(I’m subbed now, are you? Also that is a nice start, it will do.) @ClawedCombine

Heartbreaker was staring at the ground while she drew at the sand, though she can’t draw well she however made a snake on a rock that she had seen in the desert. Heartbreaker then soon heard footsteps nearby which made her look up at the bars to see a pale gold to white Sandwing with royal blue gauntlet and back leg armor, tattoos in gold, they even had royal blue plates on the tail and wings. And from what she could see, they had a red jewel on the forehead.

Heartbreaker tried to go as close to the bars as possible when she had seen the Sandwing as he spoke. What does he even mean by ‘disgusting’? Did he mean her? Sure she gets that she looks very odd and not even close to the norm, is that why she was here? Because of how odd she looks? And from that thought alone Heartbreaker’s blue eyes slightly glared daggers at the Sandwing as she also thought if he was the one that brought her in here. But mostly she wants to find out why.

Heartbreaker could slightly hear a few chains lightly making sound which made her wonder if she isn’t alone. But with the torches on the walls, the light bounced onto her silvery white and some of her dark grayish black scales when she had gotten a few distances away from the bars. Heartbreaker slammed her Nightwing and icewing spiked spine tail to the sand which made some sand fly into the air behind her while she growled. She wants answers after all.
@RadioactiveBlitz (I hate to seem stupid, but what do you mean by subbed? :-0)
The armored Sandwing huffed at this display of anger the "hybrid" attempted - the glare and the slamming of her tail. Some of the sand had drifted to his nose, which he stiffly snorted away before returning to scrutinizing her critically. His dark violet eyes narrowed and stared first at her talons, then her chest, then her wing, then her tail, then her snout, and lastly her spiked head. She just appeared dangerous, and it made him wonder if that was the point that Queen Rainbow was going for when she decided to send beasts like her into the fray. He pressed his own talons against the bars of the cell and pressed forward, risking to get closer to the creature behind those bars.
"You don't scare me with those silly intimidations." That wasn't entirely true. The fact this had Icewing genes was admittedly scary, but he was good at hiding that thought. "I'm sure you'll have some explaining to do. You're one of those monsters that were the cause of this whole war. I almost feel sorry for you for being used by Rainbow.
Scarab then slid his talons back onto the sandy floor and lifted his barbed, blue plated tail into view. He said nothing, but it was clear he was using it as a warning. Though, ultimately, he wasn't in any mood to kill dragonets like her that were dragged into this ridiculous war. "Maybe we can make a deal," he muttered. "If you do not attack anyone and you answer some questions, you can be freed. Doesn't that seem nice?"
@RadioactiveBlitz (I hate to seem stupid, but what do you mean by subbed? :-0)
The armored Sandwing huffed at this display of anger the "hybrid" attempted - the glare and the slamming of her tail. Some of the sand had drifted to his nose, which he stiffly snorted away before returning to scrutinizing her critically. His dark violet eyes narrowed and stared first at her talons, then her chest, then her wing, then her tail, then her snout, and lastly her spiked head. She just appeared dangerous, and it made him wonder if that was the point that Queen Rainbow was going for when she decided to send beasts like her into the fray. He pressed his own talons against the bars of the cell and pressed forward, risking to get closer to the creature behind those bars.
"You don't scare me with those silly intimidations." That wasn't entirely true. The fact this had Icewing genes was admittedly scary, but he was good at hiding that thought. "I'm sure you'll have some explaining to do. You're one of those monsters that were the cause of this whole war. I almost feel sorry for you for being used by Rainbow.
Scarab then slid his talons back onto the sandy floor and lifted his barbed, blue plated tail into view. He said nothing, but it was clear he was using it as a warning. Though, ultimately, he wasn't in any mood to kill dragonets like her that were dragged into this ridiculous war. "Maybe we can make a deal," he muttered. "If you do not attack anyone and you answer some questions, you can be freed. Doesn't that seem nice?"
@ClawedCombine (Ah it’s ok, so if you see the star on top of the thread, and if you click/press it you would be subbed or known as subscribed and what it does is that it already acts as a ping especially when the person doesn’t even ping you. But when your subscribed and if the person does ping you, you will gain double pings. (Though double pings are unnecessary))

Heartbreaker watched as the Sandwing scanned her by every part of her body which made her incredibly uncomfortable. And as the Sandwing got closer to her while he pressed his talons on the bars, she held her head back but wanted to shred his purple eyes as he seemed like he is taunting her. But soon enough became confused. What did she even do? Heartbreaker stayed very silent for a minute to try and think of possibilities of how she caused a war to start. But she had nothing.

Heartbreaker then had seen what the Sandwing did with his tail which made him seem more of a threat. Heartbreaker continued to stare harshly at the blue armored Sandwing as he had wished to do a deal. So Heartbreaker looked at the ground a little for a few minutes of silence, though it did seem like the deal is big but what questions should be answered and how is she even able to answer them when she doesn’t even understand what she did do that was agains their laws?

Though she did hope that no one will attack her, but Heartbreaker felt like there is something odd about it but if she doesn’t get her own questions answered then when she is free she will try and go back to know why she even left, and know more of why she is like what she is. Heartbreaker though decided to take the chance with a slow nod to agree. Then she continued to glare straight at the Sandwing.
@ClawedCombine (Ah it’s ok, so if you see the star on top of the thread, and if you click/press it you would be subbed or known as subscribed and what it does is that it already acts as a ping especially when the person doesn’t even ping you. But when your subscribed and if the person does ping you, you will gain double pings. (Though double pings are unnecessary))

Heartbreaker watched as the Sandwing scanned her by every part of her body which made her incredibly uncomfortable. And as the Sandwing got closer to her while he pressed his talons on the bars, she held her head back but wanted to shred his purple eyes as he seemed like he is taunting her. But soon enough became confused. What did she even do? Heartbreaker stayed very silent for a minute to try and think of possibilities of how she caused a war to start. But she had nothing.

Heartbreaker then had seen what the Sandwing did with his tail which made him seem more of a threat. Heartbreaker continued to stare harshly at the blue armored Sandwing as he had wished to do a deal. So Heartbreaker looked at the ground a little for a few minutes of silence, though it did seem like the deal is big but what questions should be answered and how is she even able to answer them when she doesn’t even understand what she did do that was agains their laws?

Though she did hope that no one will attack her, but Heartbreaker felt like there is something odd about it but if she doesn’t get her own questions answered then when she is free she will try and go back to know why she even left, and know more of why she is like what she is. Heartbreaker though decided to take the chance with a slow nod to agree. Then she continued to glare straight at the Sandwing.
@RadioactiveBlitz (Ahhh I see. Thanks! I've subbed now.)
Scarab scanned her one more time upon her answer of confirmation, though he scanned her much quicker this time. He could tell that she was understandably uncomfortable, but that's the price you pay for trying and failing to infiltrate enemy lines. He really wasn't sure if she was the best idea for answering questions, especially since she had Icewing blood, but she seemed to have juicier details than the simple purebred prisoners. He snorted a puff of smoke and dust from his nostrils before carefully reaching into the cell and clasping his talons onto the steel muzzle she had. The chains stayed on.
"Any frost breath business and I will kill you myself," he promised, just before a click was heard from the muzzle. The metal clamp then collapsed and fell into the sand below, causing dust to fly. The Sandwing gave her a very steady, careful glare while he just as carefully pulled his paws back to press against the bars. He wasn't positive that this hybrid could attack with frost breath, but he was careful in case she did. Even if she did kill him, she'd still be locked in this cellar, and most likely killed. It was only in her best interest to cooperate.
"I'm gonna start out with a few simple questions," he began. "Understand? Good. Firstly, what is your name? Secondly, why did Queen Rainbow send you here among this fleet of purebred Nightwings and Rainwings? Thirdly... Why are you so odd looking?" His final question almost had a twinge of sympathy in it. He found himself hoping she did not have the ability to read minds, because a deep part of him felt a bit sorry for her. Surely, she didn't ask to be this way. But if she were right here, right now, that meant that she did ask to be part of the Rainwing battalion. That alone clouded Scarab's judgement with resentment.
@RadioactiveBlitz (Ahhh I see. Thanks! I've subbed now.)
Scarab scanned her one more time upon her answer of confirmation, though he scanned her much quicker this time. He could tell that she was understandably uncomfortable, but that's the price you pay for trying and failing to infiltrate enemy lines. He really wasn't sure if she was the best idea for answering questions, especially since she had Icewing blood, but she seemed to have juicier details than the simple purebred prisoners. He snorted a puff of smoke and dust from his nostrils before carefully reaching into the cell and clasping his talons onto the steel muzzle she had. The chains stayed on.
"Any frost breath business and I will kill you myself," he promised, just before a click was heard from the muzzle. The metal clamp then collapsed and fell into the sand below, causing dust to fly. The Sandwing gave her a very steady, careful glare while he just as carefully pulled his paws back to press against the bars. He wasn't positive that this hybrid could attack with frost breath, but he was careful in case she did. Even if she did kill him, she'd still be locked in this cellar, and most likely killed. It was only in her best interest to cooperate.
"I'm gonna start out with a few simple questions," he began. "Understand? Good. Firstly, what is your name? Secondly, why did Queen Rainbow send you here among this fleet of purebred Nightwings and Rainwings? Thirdly... Why are you so odd looking?" His final question almost had a twinge of sympathy in it. He found himself hoping she did not have the ability to read minds, because a deep part of him felt a bit sorry for her. Surely, she didn't ask to be this way. But if she were right here, right now, that meant that she did ask to be part of the Rainwing battalion. That alone clouded Scarab's judgement with resentment.
(Your welcome!)

Heartbreaker stretched her jaws a little as her jaws relaxed before she decided to answer with her staring at him as he kept pressing his paws on the bars. Though of course she did understand if she decided to attack. “My name is Heartbreaker... I didn’t see a fleet of them when I arrived in the desert, but Queen Rainbow? She seems really pretty. I don’t actually know her though.” Heartbreaker did tell the truth for the most part, but she actually really doesn’t know who Queen Rainbow is at all.

But at the third question she did pause for a whole minute. She knew that she is odd, but she doesn’t even know if she is a hybrid at all or not. But if not then what happened to her? But this left Heartbreaker confused of why her appearance has to do with Queen Rainbow. Heartbreaker however can’t read minds even though she felt like she wants to in order to know why he even wants to know who she is. Though even Heartbreaker can’t really answers that question herself.

With the confusion growing in her mind, Heartbreaker sighed lightly with a very slightly softer glare that had stuck onto the Sandwing before she answered. “I...Don’t know.” Heartbreaker couldn’t really tell if she should really respect how she is completely or even hate it, but she really does want to know.
(Your welcome!)

Heartbreaker stretched her jaws a little as her jaws relaxed before she decided to answer with her staring at him as he kept pressing his paws on the bars. Though of course she did understand if she decided to attack. “My name is Heartbreaker... I didn’t see a fleet of them when I arrived in the desert, but Queen Rainbow? She seems really pretty. I don’t actually know her though.” Heartbreaker did tell the truth for the most part, but she actually really doesn’t know who Queen Rainbow is at all.

But at the third question she did pause for a whole minute. She knew that she is odd, but she doesn’t even know if she is a hybrid at all or not. But if not then what happened to her? But this left Heartbreaker confused of why her appearance has to do with Queen Rainbow. Heartbreaker however can’t read minds even though she felt like she wants to in order to know why he even wants to know who she is. Though even Heartbreaker can’t really answers that question herself.

With the confusion growing in her mind, Heartbreaker sighed lightly with a very slightly softer glare that had stuck onto the Sandwing before she answered. “I...Don’t know.” Heartbreaker couldn’t really tell if she should really respect how she is completely or even hate it, but she really does want to know.
Scarab's brow furrowed over his dark eyes. He felt pretty much just as confused as this mutant did now. Why did she act so clueless? Surely, the hadn't gotten amnesia just from collapsing into the sand. With how she was talking, she seemed completely aware of what had happened before she was put in the dungeon, but she wasn't a warrior. Figures. She didn't have the resolve nor the hardness of a fighter. Her personality was more akin to your typical Rainwing, from what he was hearing. The thought almost made him chuckle. Instead, it just made his gaze soften a little.
His talons slid from the bars and back onto the floor. With these confusing revelations, he wasn't entirely sure what to ask anymore, or how to articulate his questions. His mouth opened and only air escaped. He did this three times. He wasn't sure what to say anymore. Was she not guilty of anything, then? Eventually, he thought to ask, "If Queen Rainbow didn't send you, what were you doing crossing into Sandwing territory? Aren't you aware of the war going on? Aren't you aware that mutants and hybrids like yourself aren't safe in Sandwing nor Icewing territory?"
Now, he really did sound sympathetic. Apparently, this poor mutated dragon was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame on her, though. How could she be so ignorant?
Scarab's brow furrowed over his dark eyes. He felt pretty much just as confused as this mutant did now. Why did she act so clueless? Surely, the hadn't gotten amnesia just from collapsing into the sand. With how she was talking, she seemed completely aware of what had happened before she was put in the dungeon, but she wasn't a warrior. Figures. She didn't have the resolve nor the hardness of a fighter. Her personality was more akin to your typical Rainwing, from what he was hearing. The thought almost made him chuckle. Instead, it just made his gaze soften a little.
His talons slid from the bars and back onto the floor. With these confusing revelations, he wasn't entirely sure what to ask anymore, or how to articulate his questions. His mouth opened and only air escaped. He did this three times. He wasn't sure what to say anymore. Was she not guilty of anything, then? Eventually, he thought to ask, "If Queen Rainbow didn't send you, what were you doing crossing into Sandwing territory? Aren't you aware of the war going on? Aren't you aware that mutants and hybrids like yourself aren't safe in Sandwing nor Icewing territory?"
Now, he really did sound sympathetic. Apparently, this poor mutated dragon was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shame on her, though. How could she be so ignorant?
Heartbreaker looked at the Sandwing questioningly as she watched him open and close his mouth repeatedly which made her wonder if there is also another round of questions and he is just forgetting them. But then the Sandwing had asked another question and similar to the last one, she can’t really answer it. Heartbreaker just doesn’t know why it even was that dangerous of a war even if she knew what it was, were all dragonets like her being kidnapped too? But even then she still had to answer that question.

“I don’t remember but I could be running away from something that is very unpleasant. But.....Again I don’t remember, but I haven’t heard of any war starting. I don’t even know how it began!” She said as she started to feel a little bit of a panic feeling about how she isn’t able to remember her past but she had pretty good sense of what is what. “Though I did not know that the Icewing kingdom is also dangerous. I don’t know any other place that would help me either...” Heartbreaker finished as she then looked more to the side continuing her glare. She hoped that those questions would be enough because the questions are starting to almost rile her up with her own confusion and anxiety.

But she did find it strange that the Sandwing soldier would actually care for a dragonet at this time. By the questions he was asking were now clear and it almost seemed like he could possibly be like her father. But who was her own father? Did she even knew her parents at all? And about the knowledge, where has she been in the Rainforest and what was she doing? From how much memory she lost it does seem odd to her. The Heartbreaker looked back at the Sandwing with a slightly curious look. “Is that all blue scales?” She asked since slightly teasing the Sandwing, she did want to know if he does have another wave of questions after all.
Heartbreaker looked at the Sandwing questioningly as she watched him open and close his mouth repeatedly which made her wonder if there is also another round of questions and he is just forgetting them. But then the Sandwing had asked another question and similar to the last one, she can’t really answer it. Heartbreaker just doesn’t know why it even was that dangerous of a war even if she knew what it was, were all dragonets like her being kidnapped too? But even then she still had to answer that question.

“I don’t remember but I could be running away from something that is very unpleasant. But.....Again I don’t remember, but I haven’t heard of any war starting. I don’t even know how it began!” She said as she started to feel a little bit of a panic feeling about how she isn’t able to remember her past but she had pretty good sense of what is what. “Though I did not know that the Icewing kingdom is also dangerous. I don’t know any other place that would help me either...” Heartbreaker finished as she then looked more to the side continuing her glare. She hoped that those questions would be enough because the questions are starting to almost rile her up with her own confusion and anxiety.

But she did find it strange that the Sandwing soldier would actually care for a dragonet at this time. By the questions he was asking were now clear and it almost seemed like he could possibly be like her father. But who was her own father? Did she even knew her parents at all? And about the knowledge, where has she been in the Rainforest and what was she doing? From how much memory she lost it does seem odd to her. The Heartbreaker looked back at the Sandwing with a slightly curious look. “Is that all blue scales?” She asked since slightly teasing the Sandwing, she did want to know if he does have another wave of questions after all.
The gold and blue Sandwing's brows furrowed once again before his body tossed away from the cell in disgust. "You're talking very boldly for someone beholding the highest ranking warrior in Queen Pharaoh's ranks," he hissed, his black, forked tongue quivering outside of his lips. He thought he could respect her at least a little, but now she was acting childish. He paused and thought for a moment, looking at the frightened Rainwings and Nightwings with clamps on their jaws as well. Even if he found himself getting any words out of them, he probably heard all he was bound to hear from this mutant.
"I'm going to have to ask the Queen what we're to do with you," he finally said, turning his body away from her, but his eyes onto her. "If I had to guess, we'd probably either sent you free, or keep you in a private bunker here until we get all the details we need on you and this fleet. Regardless, as long as you don't overstep any boundaries, you won't be killed." With that, the Sandwing turned his head away and left in his wake nothing but the clattering of his talons against the floor and the distressed murmurs of Rainwing and Nightwing prisoners. He was sure to be back soon. He didn't have much choice.
The gold and blue Sandwing's brows furrowed once again before his body tossed away from the cell in disgust. "You're talking very boldly for someone beholding the highest ranking warrior in Queen Pharaoh's ranks," he hissed, his black, forked tongue quivering outside of his lips. He thought he could respect her at least a little, but now she was acting childish. He paused and thought for a moment, looking at the frightened Rainwings and Nightwings with clamps on their jaws as well. Even if he found himself getting any words out of them, he probably heard all he was bound to hear from this mutant.
"I'm going to have to ask the Queen what we're to do with you," he finally said, turning his body away from her, but his eyes onto her. "If I had to guess, we'd probably either sent you free, or keep you in a private bunker here until we get all the details we need on you and this fleet. Regardless, as long as you don't overstep any boundaries, you won't be killed." With that, the Sandwing turned his head away and left in his wake nothing but the clattering of his talons against the floor and the distressed murmurs of Rainwing and Nightwing prisoners. He was sure to be back soon. He didn't have much choice.
1 2 3