Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~OOC
1 2
Hello!
Hello!
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*waves*
*waves*
oof maaaannn
*dabs*
*dabs*
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Swims in

hey would I be possible for me to join?
Swims in

hey would I be possible for me to join?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Oh I can wreak havoc on another forum? COOL
Oh I can wreak havoc on another forum? COOL
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Also xeno, your character’s reactions against one another is really funny! Though to me making something happen between my own characters is quite hard XD

Oh the powerful xeno! Please tell me my fortune!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Also xeno, your character’s reactions against one another is really funny! Though to me making something happen between my own characters is quite hard XD

Oh the powerful xeno! Please tell me my fortune!
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@Kingman hello! We meet yet again! Lol it seems as if most of my ol wof rp buddy’s are all comin together hehe

also yes savage this forum if you want lol

Also yes a fell asleep and was too lazy to get back up last night , so that’s why I missed 5 pages worth of stuff
@Kingman hello! We meet yet again! Lol it seems as if most of my ol wof rp buddy’s are all comin together hehe

also yes savage this forum if you want lol

Also yes a fell asleep and was too lazy to get back up last night , so that’s why I missed 5 pages worth of stuff
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this but I’m starting to grow depressed again because of my mom getting into a very bad shape emotionally and mentally, things are getting a little worse as I speak and I don’t want to take a huge toll on you guys with my sour attitude. Idk how this would go but I would like for two days off of this. Sorry to be a growing burden on this roleplay. (My mom is the only member in my home that works, and if she goes I would be in a much more worse state than I ever could be)

<3 Blitz~
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this but I’m starting to grow depressed again because of my mom getting into a very bad shape emotionally and mentally, things are getting a little worse as I speak and I don’t want to take a huge toll on you guys with my sour attitude. Idk how this would go but I would like for two days off of this. Sorry to be a growing burden on this roleplay. (My mom is the only member in my home that works, and if she goes I would be in a much more worse state than I ever could be)

<3 Blitz~
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@RadioactiveBlitz
No..no you are NOT a burden I will come through your phone/tablet/computer to SMACK YOU if I hear you call your self a burden ONE MORE TIME!
HMMMMMMM!!!!
But I hope you and your mom will be ok!
@RadioactiveBlitz
No..no you are NOT a burden I will come through your phone/tablet/computer to SMACK YOU if I hear you call your self a burden ONE MORE TIME!
HMMMMMMM!!!!
But I hope you and your mom will be ok!
1 2