Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | afterlife l an mcu rp l open
1 2 3
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/OMWA5SeaZIzw4/giphy.gif[/img] ---------- [center][font=fixedsys][i][b]a f t e r l i f e[/b] - post endgame and pre-far from home[/i][/font][/center] --------- [center][size=3][font=fixedsys]s y n o p s i s[/font] [size=3][font=garamond]with the loss of avengers like Black Widow, Ironman, and Captain America, Nick Fury attempted to bring back the avengers for the future safety of Earth. But this time, with different heroes. There were people like Peter Parker, with hidden powers and talents protecting their own cities working as heroes, and some, preferring to keep to themselves in hiding. But now with the help of past heroes, they'd be given the chance to begin a new age of the Avengers and in time, gain the potential to become [i][size=4] the next Ironman.[/i][/font][/center] [center][size=3][font=fixedsys]i n f o[/font][/size][center] [center][font=garamond][size=3]in this mcu au, your oc will be selected from a list of candidates and begin training as an intern at SHIELD to protect Earth from its new villains. Note: you will have to roleplay some NPCs like Bruce Banner, Nick Fury, Peter Parker, etc. My only requirements are that you're at least semi-lit to lliterate, and that you are respectful to everyone roleplaying. [/font][/size][/center] [center][size=3][font=fixedsys]c h a r a c t e r _ r o s t e r[/font][/size][center] [center][size=3][font=garamond]- mariana "mari" kim [b]//[/b] @hiolani - marcos walsh // @Amentia -ryoko inazuma // @FlamesEmbrace -???[/size][/font][/center] ----------------- [size=3][font=fixedsys][i]"if you get killed... walk it off"[/i][/font][/size] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/ZOq6VyKsSTSHm/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif

a f t e r l i f e
-
post endgame and pre-far from home

s y n o p s i s

with the loss of avengers like Black Widow,
Ironman, and Captain America,
Nick Fury attempted to bring back the avengers for the future safety of Earth.
But this time, with different heroes.

There were people like Peter Parker, with hidden powers and talents protecting their own cities working as heroes, and some, preferring to keep to themselves in hiding. But now with the help of past heroes, they'd be given the chance to begin a new age of the Avengers
and in time, gain the potential to become

the next Ironman.

i n f o
in this mcu au, your oc will be selected from a list of candidates and begin training as an intern at SHIELD to protect Earth from its new villains.
Note: you will have to roleplay some NPCs like Bruce Banner,
Nick Fury, Peter Parker, etc. My only requirements are that you're at least semi-lit to lliterate, and that you are respectful to everyone roleplaying.

c h a r a c t e r _ r o s t e r
- mariana "mari" kim // @hiolani
- marcos walsh // @Amentia
-ryoko inazuma // @FlamesEmbrace
-???

"if you get killed... walk it off"

giphy.gif
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/vBjLa5DQwwxbi/giphy.gif[/img] ------------------- [center][font=fixedsys]a p p. _ f o r m[/font][/center] [center][font=garamond][size=3][b]this is a semi-lit to literate rp!![/b] so please keep that in mind when applying! But please don't be pressured to write an insane amount ^^; ------------[/center] [code][center][img]insert a faceclaim of your character here! You may do a drawing or insert a picture.[/img] [size=3][font=fixedsys][b]name:[/b] what's your character's name? [b]alias:[/b]insert it here, if it applies [b]gender:[/b] what's your character's gender? [b]age:[/b] 18-30 years please! We don't want age dragging us behind ^^; [b]current location:[/b] where does your character live? [b]powers/special abilities:[/b] what's your character's powers? [b]power origins:[/b] don't go too ham on this and write a full storyline, but please make sure that it's at least a reasonable explanation for your character's powers. [b]physical desc.:[/b] this is just an overview of how your character looks! [b]personality:[/b] how your character acts [b]notable skills:[/b] does your character have any special skills? bilingual, Super Smart TM, knows how to use various weapons, etc.[/font][/center][/code]
giphy.gif

a p p. _ f o r m
this is a semi-lit to literate rp!!
so please keep that in mind when applying! But please don't be pressured to write an insane amount ^^;

Code:
[center][img]insert a faceclaim of your character here! You may do a drawing or insert a picture.[/img] [size=3][font=fixedsys][b]name:[/b] what's your character's name? [b]alias:[/b]insert it here, if it applies [b]gender:[/b] what's your character's gender? [b]age:[/b] 18-30 years please! We don't want age dragging us behind ^^; [b]current location:[/b] where does your character live? [b]powers/special abilities:[/b] what's your character's powers? [b]power origins:[/b] don't go too ham on this and write a full storyline, but please make sure that it's at least a reasonable explanation for your character's powers. [b]physical desc.:[/b] this is just an overview of how your character looks! [b]personality:[/b] how your character acts [b]notable skills:[/b] does your character have any special skills? bilingual, Super Smart TM, knows how to use various weapons, etc.[/font][/center]
wip character sheet for mari
reserved
wip character sheet for mari
reserved
Oh! I’d love to participate in this! Mind if I join?
Oh! I’d love to participate in this! Mind if I join?
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Amentia

I dont mind at all! :)
@Amentia

I dont mind at all! :)
Cool! I’ll get started on a ref then! :)
Quick heads up: character will probably be fire related
Cool! I’ll get started on a ref then! :)
Quick heads up: character will probably be fire related

ex7GImS.png

[center][url=https://ibb.co/BZ8dtLG][img]https://i.ibb.co/1qHhLZM/264-C59-F8-661-B-439-B-8-ADE-44-ECE3-F879-CB.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/vBgLVT5][img]https://i.ibb.co/kykq5wn/6-BE7380-F-7388-40-D7-927-F-83-D3-D2978485.jpg[/img][/url] (lol excuse the second pic; it's just a quick pic of his full form) [size=3][font=fixedsys][b]name:[/b] Marcos Adrian Walsh [b]alias:[/b] Fire Guy (He panicked when confronted about his hero name and it just seemed to stick around....much to his dismay) [b]gender:[/b] Male [b]age:[/b] 22 [b]current location:[/b] Vancouver, Canada [b]powers/special abilities:[/b] Marcos has the ability to turn into a flame wielding beast. This means his head, spine, tail and hands are covered in flames; which he cannot turn off. This causes him difficulty in more crowded or tight areas where he cannot let loose. While also in this form, Marcos has increased agility, sense of smell, and can maneuver with his tail. A major fault in this form is that he can only communicate through growls and grunts. This ability will last as long as he wants, however the longer he is in it, the more feral he becomes; everyone would become an enemy to him. Outside of this form, Marcos has a tiny amount of flame control; about the size of a thumb. While he can still pack a punch, he’s quite lacking in the intelligence department—beast form or not. Marcos, however, would argue that his best ability would be that he can’t get sunburned. Basically: [LIST] [*] Strength: 5/5 (Only while in secondary form, other wise 3/5) [*] Intelligence: 2/5 [*] Communication: 1/5 [*] Leadership: 2/5 [*] Charisma: 3/5 [/LIST] [b]power origins:[/b] Marcos Adrian Walsh; son to a Brazillian and Irish couple who greatly enjoy traveling. His parents enjoyed going off course on tours and trails, sometimes leading into trouble with the tour guides but nothing ever serious enough to deter them. While hiking the Inca Trail of Peru, the family stumbled off the marked path; making a new one for themselves. While stumbling around, they discovered hidden and worn ruins buried by vines and thick shrubbery. Excited to examine their new finding, the parents took initiative to clear a way in, starting the beginning of what would change Marcos. Making their way into the ruins, the parents gawked at seemingly each and every rock, boring the child. But a whispering coo pulled Marcos away, somewhere even further in; where he was met with a bright and illuminating candle at the end of a grim room. Almost entranced, Marcos was pulled to the candle—and with the slightest touch, the candle soaked into his skin as it still spoke to him. Unsurprisingly freaked out, the boy ran and ran searching for his parents before collapsing. When he finally awoke, he was met with the tears of his relieved parents. After being found by his parents and taken to a local hospital; it was all chalked up to dehydration. However, more and more abnormal things began to happen to Marcos all before the age of 13. ((Ahhhh sorry, I’m pretty bad with backgrounds—hope this was alright!)) [b]physical desc.:[/b] Marcos is a tanned freckled giant, standing at the height of 6’4. (He was on the shorter side as a kid and while he likes to believe puberty finally did him justice, it was likely the weird candle that he absorbed.) He rocks a messy head of red hair that he's given up on taming. He's got padding on his feet when in secondary form. [b]personality:[/b] [LIST] [*]There's a reason why Marcos lives in Canada-- and that would be his temper. He's quick to fight and argue, never thinking about the consequences. His motto tends to be 'Fist first, brain...maybe later'. [*] Not the brightest bulb in the box, but he’s working on it. [*] Despite his flaws, he believes he is number 1 always. Confidence is something he flourishes in...a little too much. [*] FLIRTS TOO MUCH. He could be at death's door and still try to pull some one liners. Though he’s not very good at receiving flirts back. [*] If you can make it past his super rude or flirty comments after like a day; he'd probably die for you. [*] Definitely a dog person. [/LIST] [b]notable skills:[/b] [LIST] [*]Speaks Portuguese but sticks to English [*] Could probably survive if ever stranded or lost (understands the terrain and botany) [*] He's your guy when it comes down to strength baby [/LIST][/font][/center] Let me know if I need to fix anything! ^-^
264-C59-F8-661-B-439-B-8-ADE-44-ECE3-F879-CB.jpg
6-BE7380-F-7388-40-D7-927-F-83-D3-D2978485.jpg
(lol excuse the second pic; it's just a quick pic of his full form)
name: Marcos Adrian Walsh
alias: Fire Guy (He panicked when confronted about his hero name and it just seemed to stick around....much to his dismay)
current location: Vancouver, Canada

powers/special abilities:
Marcos has the ability to turn into a flame wielding beast. This means his head, spine, tail and hands are covered in flames; which he cannot turn off. This causes him difficulty in more crowded or tight areas where he cannot let loose. While also in this form, Marcos has increased agility, sense of smell, and can maneuver with his tail. A major fault in this form is that he can only communicate through growls and grunts. This ability will last as long as he wants, however the longer he is in it, the more feral he becomes; everyone would become an enemy to him.
Outside of this form, Marcos has a tiny amount of flame control; about the size of a thumb. While he can still pack a punch, he’s quite lacking in the intelligence department—beast form or not. Marcos, however, would argue that his best ability would be that he can’t get sunburned.
Basically:
  • Strength: 5/5
    (Only while in secondary form, other wise 3/5)
  • Intelligence: 2/5
  • Communication: 1/5
  • Leadership: 2/5
  • Charisma: 3/5
power origins:
Marcos Adrian Walsh; son to a Brazillian and Irish couple who greatly enjoy traveling. His parents enjoyed going off course on tours and trails, sometimes leading into trouble with the tour guides but nothing ever serious enough to deter them. While hiking the Inca Trail of Peru, the family stumbled off the marked path; making a new one for themselves. While stumbling around, they discovered hidden and worn ruins buried by vines and thick shrubbery. Excited to examine their new finding, the parents took initiative to clear a way in, starting the beginning of what would change Marcos. Making their way into the ruins, the parents gawked at seemingly each and every rock, boring the child. But a whispering coo pulled Marcos away, somewhere even further in; where he was met with a bright and illuminating candle at the end of a grim room. Almost entranced, Marcos was pulled to the candle—and with the slightest touch, the candle soaked into his skin as it still spoke to him. Unsurprisingly freaked out, the boy ran and ran searching for his parents before collapsing.
When he finally awoke, he was met with the tears of his relieved parents. After being found by his parents and taken to a local hospital; it was all chalked up to dehydration. However, more and more abnormal things began to happen to Marcos all before the age of 13.
((Ahhhh sorry, I’m pretty bad with backgrounds—hope this was alright!))

physical desc.:
Marcos is a tanned freckled giant, standing at the height of 6’4. (He was on the shorter side as a kid and while he likes to believe puberty finally did him justice, it was likely the weird candle that he absorbed.) He rocks a messy head of red hair that he's given up on taming.
He's got padding on his feet when in secondary form.

personality:
  • There's a reason why Marcos lives in Canada-- and that would be his temper. He's quick to fight and argue, never thinking about the consequences. His motto tends to be 'Fist first, brain...maybe later'.
  • Not the brightest bulb in the box, but he’s working on it.
  • Despite his flaws, he believes he is number 1 always. Confidence is something he flourishes in...a little too much.
  • FLIRTS TOO MUCH. He could be at death's door and still try to pull some one liners. Though he’s not very good at receiving flirts back.
  • If you can make it past his super rude or flirty comments after like a day; he'd probably die for you.
  • Definitely a dog person.

notable skills:
  • Speaks Portuguese but sticks to English
  • Could probably survive if ever stranded or lost (understands the terrain and botany)
  • He's your guy when it comes down to strength baby

Let me know if I need to fix anything! ^-^

ex7GImS.png

@Amentia

the character sheet is great :D but im not sure that SHIELD would pick someone whos "incredibly--- and i mean seriously stupid" to be the next avenger ^^;
@Amentia

the character sheet is great :D but im not sure that SHIELD would pick someone whos "incredibly--- and i mean seriously stupid" to be the next avenger ^^;
Ahaha yeahhhh I get what ya mean— sorry I was just afraid of making a Gary sue, but I tweaked it. Let me know if that’s better or if anything else should get fixed! :)
Ahaha yeahhhh I get what ya mean— sorry I was just afraid of making a Gary sue, but I tweaked it. Let me know if that’s better or if anything else should get fixed! :)

ex7GImS.png

Accepted!! Thanks for fixing it up :)
Accepted!! Thanks for fixing it up :)
1 2 3