Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
//You've caught my interest//

Molsey tries not to visibly deflate, "Well, if you change your mind I can steal you for a little bit. I'll feed you too." She smiles gently and pulls u the work for her own degree.

"Well, if it helps then I encourage it." She nods and closes her computer, walks around her desk and leans against the edge closest to Damien. "This is a judgement free zone, so you can tell me anything."

She's never tell another living soul, but before she knew about Damien she contributed to the experiments on her. A few of the ideas and the general design of her stabilizers were he work of her ad her mentor. Moira saw the design and paid very nicely for the blueprints.

There's been an underlying feeling of guilt since she's met Damien, but she swore to Moira that she'd take it to her grave. Granted, she hates Moira guts, but she's a woman of her worse and refuses to break it.
//You've caught my interest//

Molsey tries not to visibly deflate, "Well, if you change your mind I can steal you for a little bit. I'll feed you too." She smiles gently and pulls u the work for her own degree.

"Well, if it helps then I encourage it." She nods and closes her computer, walks around her desk and leans against the edge closest to Damien. "This is a judgement free zone, so you can tell me anything."

She's never tell another living soul, but before she knew about Damien she contributed to the experiments on her. A few of the ideas and the general design of her stabilizers were he work of her ad her mentor. Moira saw the design and paid very nicely for the blueprints.

There's been an underlying feeling of guilt since she's met Damien, but she swore to Moira that she'd take it to her grave. Granted, she hates Moira guts, but she's a woman of her worse and refuses to break it.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien lets out a shuddering sigh and leans on one of the workbenches, "So in my file it says I was sick. I was five feet tall and seventy three pounds. I made Moira look fat. When Ziegler denied my case Moira found it snooping through her reject drawer. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I mean, I was twelve and told I wasn't going to live to see my fifteenth birthday. Watching my temperature rise by the day and slowly going insane didn't help." She paused to let Molsey mull it over.

"So Moira became my only friend. Looking back she isolated me and turned me against any other human being. Not that she was wrong, a doctor that was hired by my biological father tried to kill me during one of many surgeries. But when Moira was fired from Overwatch, she never told me. She hurried finished her research and told me I'd come out of the crychamber in a year or two once my genetic code had completely rewritten itself."

Her throat closed and she reached back, checking on the stabilizer before continuing, "She left me there for seven years. She watched me grow, then she watched my body start to eat itself inside out when the life support gave out. As a final stake to the heart she sent Ziegler an email with my location and two instructions: how to turn life support off and let me die or how to bring me back up out of stasis. Obviously Ziegler chose to bring me back. It took six months to get me back to being stable."

"I suffer permanent brain damage. And as Angela and I have found time and time again Moira did plenty of things she never wrote down. She changed my genetic code so I grew a new set of canine teeth that are sharper than normal human's. I can smell better than people, I have ears like a bat. God knows all she did. But for all she did, she broke my trust in people."

Damien scoffed softly. Her tears burned up before they left her eyes which was a nice upside. Easy to hide crying. Her arms folded tightly across her chest while she waited for Molsey's reaction.

((This is the defining part of Damien's story. If she's Overwatch aligned, Moira abandoned her to die. If she's Talon aligned Moira returns for her and continues to twist her mind to make her hate Ziegler even more ))
Damien lets out a shuddering sigh and leans on one of the workbenches, "So in my file it says I was sick. I was five feet tall and seventy three pounds. I made Moira look fat. When Ziegler denied my case Moira found it snooping through her reject drawer. It seemed like a good idea at the time. I mean, I was twelve and told I wasn't going to live to see my fifteenth birthday. Watching my temperature rise by the day and slowly going insane didn't help." She paused to let Molsey mull it over.

"So Moira became my only friend. Looking back she isolated me and turned me against any other human being. Not that she was wrong, a doctor that was hired by my biological father tried to kill me during one of many surgeries. But when Moira was fired from Overwatch, she never told me. She hurried finished her research and told me I'd come out of the crychamber in a year or two once my genetic code had completely rewritten itself."

Her throat closed and she reached back, checking on the stabilizer before continuing, "She left me there for seven years. She watched me grow, then she watched my body start to eat itself inside out when the life support gave out. As a final stake to the heart she sent Ziegler an email with my location and two instructions: how to turn life support off and let me die or how to bring me back up out of stasis. Obviously Ziegler chose to bring me back. It took six months to get me back to being stable."

"I suffer permanent brain damage. And as Angela and I have found time and time again Moira did plenty of things she never wrote down. She changed my genetic code so I grew a new set of canine teeth that are sharper than normal human's. I can smell better than people, I have ears like a bat. God knows all she did. But for all she did, she broke my trust in people."

Damien scoffed softly. Her tears burned up before they left her eyes which was a nice upside. Easy to hide crying. Her arms folded tightly across her chest while she waited for Molsey's reaction.

((This is the defining part of Damien's story. If she's Overwatch aligned, Moira abandoned her to die. If she's Talon aligned Moira returns for her and continues to twist her mind to make her hate Ziegler even more ))
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
//And that's the TEA sis//

Molsey stays quiet and looks at her throughout the telling of her story. She silently mulls over the information Damien tells her, gnawing on her bottom lip thoughtfully. "Well, thank you for telling me everything," She says softly, "If there's anything I can do to help just tell me alright?"

Part of her wants to pull the other woman into a hug, but she had no idea how big her boundaries are. There was a chance she could reverse the changes in her genetic code, or at least take care of the brain damage. If Satya taught her anything, nothing was permanent if you really wanted to make a change.

She pushes off the desk and walks over to Damien slowly. Molsey wasn't completely sure how to approach the broken girl, but she was determined to treat her like a normal human being.

"Do you mind if I hug you?" Molsey decides bluntness would be the best way to go. The cold floor makes a chill creep up her legs, but because of how close she was to Damien, it didn't bother her too much.
//And that's the TEA sis//

Molsey stays quiet and looks at her throughout the telling of her story. She silently mulls over the information Damien tells her, gnawing on her bottom lip thoughtfully. "Well, thank you for telling me everything," She says softly, "If there's anything I can do to help just tell me alright?"

Part of her wants to pull the other woman into a hug, but she had no idea how big her boundaries are. There was a chance she could reverse the changes in her genetic code, or at least take care of the brain damage. If Satya taught her anything, nothing was permanent if you really wanted to make a change.

She pushes off the desk and walks over to Damien slowly. Molsey wasn't completely sure how to approach the broken girl, but she was determined to treat her like a normal human being.

"Do you mind if I hug you?" Molsey decides bluntness would be the best way to go. The cold floor makes a chill creep up her legs, but because of how close she was to Damien, it didn't bother her too much.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien cracks a smile. She nods.

She's not surprised when she thinks about it. Molsey honestly cares and it's endearing. Damien raises her hand, "Make sure I won't burn you first." She carefully moves her hand by Molsey's cheek. when she doesn't flinch away in pain or fear she hesitantly draws her into a hug.

Damien, like some children on the spectrum, couldn't stand a soft touch so she wasn't one to be delicate. Her hugs were more like bear hugs and she choked back a sob at the cost of shaking. She made sure not to dig her fingers into Molsey. If she lost control her hands were always the first place fire started.
Damien cracks a smile. She nods.

She's not surprised when she thinks about it. Molsey honestly cares and it's endearing. Damien raises her hand, "Make sure I won't burn you first." She carefully moves her hand by Molsey's cheek. when she doesn't flinch away in pain or fear she hesitantly draws her into a hug.

Damien, like some children on the spectrum, couldn't stand a soft touch so she wasn't one to be delicate. Her hugs were more like bear hugs and she choked back a sob at the cost of shaking. She made sure not to dig her fingers into Molsey. If she lost control her hands were always the first place fire started.
QFXpYkj.png
Instinctively she leans into the hand next to her cheek, hand coming up to hold her hand. "I don't burn easy Damien, don't worry about me." She murmurs, knowing it might be a tiny white lie. She'd rather have a calmer Damien than a cautious one.

Molsey wraps her arms around Damien's shoulders tightly to match the strength Damien buts into the hug. She gently rubs her back and moves to her tip toes to make it easier for Damien to hug her.

The other woman was warm in the best way, a kind of warmth she doesn't usually have. Molsey is a naturally colder person and compared to Damien she was an ice cube.

She buries her face in Damiens shoulder and closes her eyes, soaking in as much warmth as she can, "Thank you."
Instinctively she leans into the hand next to her cheek, hand coming up to hold her hand. "I don't burn easy Damien, don't worry about me." She murmurs, knowing it might be a tiny white lie. She'd rather have a calmer Damien than a cautious one.

Molsey wraps her arms around Damien's shoulders tightly to match the strength Damien buts into the hug. She gently rubs her back and moves to her tip toes to make it easier for Damien to hug her.

The other woman was warm in the best way, a kind of warmth she doesn't usually have. Molsey is a naturally colder person and compared to Damien she was an ice cube.

She buries her face in Damiens shoulder and closes her eyes, soaking in as much warmth as she can, "Thank you."
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien lingers a lot longer than she knows is socially normal or acceptable. She could imagine Moira trying to claw her off. She internally gave the scientist the finger.

"I appreciate you trusting me. Lots of people are friendly, but won't come without arm's reach of me."

After one last shuddering sigh she drew back, smiling sadly. She stood awkwardly. There was that twinge. That strange feeling in her chest Moira had taught her to douse as soon as she recognized it. She never knew what the hell it was, but free of her old 'friend' she wanted to work it out.

"So you probably have work to do," Damien's voice trailed off. Part of her wanted to just sit and watch Molsey work which she knew practically everybody hated. Still, she could hope.
Damien lingers a lot longer than she knows is socially normal or acceptable. She could imagine Moira trying to claw her off. She internally gave the scientist the finger.

"I appreciate you trusting me. Lots of people are friendly, but won't come without arm's reach of me."

After one last shuddering sigh she drew back, smiling sadly. She stood awkwardly. There was that twinge. That strange feeling in her chest Moira had taught her to douse as soon as she recognized it. She never knew what the hell it was, but free of her old 'friend' she wanted to work it out.

"So you probably have work to do," Damien's voice trailed off. Part of her wanted to just sit and watch Molsey work which she knew practically everybody hated. Still, she could hope.
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey practically beams up at her, "Thank you for trusting me enough for physical contact." She walks back over to her desk and settles herself in her chair, crossing her legs as she pulls up her schoolwork.

"You can hang out in here if you want, there's nothing too interesting but you can draw in one of my spare notebooks." She offers, digging in a slightly less messy drawer and flips through notebooks until she finds a black-ish one.

Despite her usual uncomfortableness when it comes to having people watch her work, she likes Damien's company enough to want her to stay around. If not she was fine working along, o one to judge her talking herself through work.

Molsey pulls up her latest work page and starts typing away at the questionnaire. It was a quiz to determine whether or not she could continue to the second semester of the class.
Molsey practically beams up at her, "Thank you for trusting me enough for physical contact." She walks back over to her desk and settles herself in her chair, crossing her legs as she pulls up her schoolwork.

"You can hang out in here if you want, there's nothing too interesting but you can draw in one of my spare notebooks." She offers, digging in a slightly less messy drawer and flips through notebooks until she finds a black-ish one.

Despite her usual uncomfortableness when it comes to having people watch her work, she likes Damien's company enough to want her to stay around. If not she was fine working along, o one to judge her talking herself through work.

Molsey pulls up her latest work page and starts typing away at the questionnaire. It was a quiz to determine whether or not she could continue to the second semester of the class.
Lichtdrache.gif
"Thank you." Damien pulls up a spare seat and sits down. She looks at the notebook, at all the overlapping pages and notes. There's enough writing to make her eyes spin.

Drawing had never been her strong suit, so instead she took one of her nails and dug it into the paper in no particular pattern. Eventually it resembled one of her shoulder armor pieces.

Taking the paper Damien carefully let her finger glow to a red ember. She turned the paper over and held her finger near it. The specific lines from her nails blackened, then the paper began to grey. Damien removed her hand, looking at it. She felt somehow worse being reminded what she did best was destroy.

Looking at Molsey she cocked her head. Maybe that was why she liked her so much. Everything she did was constructive. She did good. She built up the world, rather than breaking it down in the worst way possible.

Folding her arms Damien meant just to rest her head there. Instead she was fast asleep in a few minutes. Fortunately she's a quiet sleeper, although nightmares can end in disaster.
"Thank you." Damien pulls up a spare seat and sits down. She looks at the notebook, at all the overlapping pages and notes. There's enough writing to make her eyes spin.

Drawing had never been her strong suit, so instead she took one of her nails and dug it into the paper in no particular pattern. Eventually it resembled one of her shoulder armor pieces.

Taking the paper Damien carefully let her finger glow to a red ember. She turned the paper over and held her finger near it. The specific lines from her nails blackened, then the paper began to grey. Damien removed her hand, looking at it. She felt somehow worse being reminded what she did best was destroy.

Looking at Molsey she cocked her head. Maybe that was why she liked her so much. Everything she did was constructive. She did good. She built up the world, rather than breaking it down in the worst way possible.

Folding her arms Damien meant just to rest her head there. Instead she was fast asleep in a few minutes. Fortunately she's a quiet sleeper, although nightmares can end in disaster.
QFXpYkj.png
Occasional she would glance up at her, watching her movements with interest. Her focus moves to Damien fully when she falls asleep, a fond smile working it's way onto her lips.

Carefully she runs her hands through Damien's hair. She slowly strokes her hair and does her work as through she's petting a cat. Molsey decided her hair was soft, but also oddly warm.

It would take a few days for her scores to come back, so she closes her laptop and starts braiding her hair. Her movements are slow and soft so she doesn't wake her, but she nearly jumps out of her skin when she accidently tugs at her hair when she ties it off.

After it's done she smiles and smooths down the stray hairs that refused to go into the braid and opens up an online plan. "Alright Winston, time to get your weapon ready." Molsey mumbles to herself, opening the hologram.
Occasional she would glance up at her, watching her movements with interest. Her focus moves to Damien fully when she falls asleep, a fond smile working it's way onto her lips.

Carefully she runs her hands through Damien's hair. She slowly strokes her hair and does her work as through she's petting a cat. Molsey decided her hair was soft, but also oddly warm.

It would take a few days for her scores to come back, so she closes her laptop and starts braiding her hair. Her movements are slow and soft so she doesn't wake her, but she nearly jumps out of her skin when she accidently tugs at her hair when she ties it off.

After it's done she smiles and smooths down the stray hairs that refused to go into the braid and opens up an online plan. "Alright Winston, time to get your weapon ready." Molsey mumbles to herself, opening the hologram.
Lichtdrache.gif
"Molsey I was wondering," Brigitte asked as she strode in. She fell silent as soon as she saw the familiar head of dark hair asleep on the desk. She chuckled and walked over, "Poor thing, out like a light."

She turned to Molsey, "I hope she isn't bothering you, she can fall asleep almost anywhere. It's adorable. She stayed over at my house last Christmas and my siblings saw how many presents they could balance on her before she woke up." to prove her point she tapped Damien's head. she just uttered a growl and turned to the other side, covering her head with her arms.

Brigitte smiles almost triumphantly, "Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to help me. I'm trying to make a better stabilizer for Damien. She's got a bunch of them and with all the stress recently she has to keep changing them so they don't burn out."
"Molsey I was wondering," Brigitte asked as she strode in. She fell silent as soon as she saw the familiar head of dark hair asleep on the desk. She chuckled and walked over, "Poor thing, out like a light."

She turned to Molsey, "I hope she isn't bothering you, she can fall asleep almost anywhere. It's adorable. She stayed over at my house last Christmas and my siblings saw how many presents they could balance on her before she woke up." to prove her point she tapped Damien's head. she just uttered a growl and turned to the other side, covering her head with her arms.

Brigitte smiles almost triumphantly, "Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to help me. I'm trying to make a better stabilizer for Damien. She's got a bunch of them and with all the stress recently she has to keep changing them so they don't burn out."
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88