Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ Loststar
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
//TTTTEEEEEAAAAAAA//

Molsey sits next to Damien and pulls out a bomb. She opens the pocket and hands Ana the files, then grabs a pair of tweezers. With surprisingly steady hands due to the situation she removes the bullet and sets it aside.

When Molsey sets everything else to the side she unscrews the top of a bomb and places it over the wound. The gas slowly seeps into the open hole in Damien, hopefully offering some sort of relief from the pain but also slowly binding the skin together.

//Sorry it's so short but I have to go, I'll do a longer reply when I have the chance!//
//TTTTEEEEEAAAAAAA//

Molsey sits next to Damien and pulls out a bomb. She opens the pocket and hands Ana the files, then grabs a pair of tweezers. With surprisingly steady hands due to the situation she removes the bullet and sets it aside.

When Molsey sets everything else to the side she unscrews the top of a bomb and places it over the wound. The gas slowly seeps into the open hole in Damien, hopefully offering some sort of relief from the pain but also slowly binding the skin together.

//Sorry it's so short but I have to go, I'll do a longer reply when I have the chance!//
Lichtdrache.gif
(( It's all good ))

Damien is mostly unconscious. Ana smiles sadly, but waits until Molsey is finished. She knows the sound of that particular rifle by heart. She knows how much it hurts from experience.

"You're very sweet dear. Damien would have been fine. With all the pain she's in normally she wouldn't have really noticed the bullet wound. You should ask her about what isn't in her file, I'm sure after this she'll be glad to trust you," Ana remarks in her more grandmotherly tone rather than captain Amari and sits back, pulling out a thermos and offering a cup to Genji. He just looks at her and sighs, "That will never get old will it?"
(( It's all good ))

Damien is mostly unconscious. Ana smiles sadly, but waits until Molsey is finished. She knows the sound of that particular rifle by heart. She knows how much it hurts from experience.

"You're very sweet dear. Damien would have been fine. With all the pain she's in normally she wouldn't have really noticed the bullet wound. You should ask her about what isn't in her file, I'm sure after this she'll be glad to trust you," Ana remarks in her more grandmotherly tone rather than captain Amari and sits back, pulling out a thermos and offering a cup to Genji. He just looks at her and sighs, "That will never get old will it?"
QFXpYkj.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png
Molsey nods and stays on the ground with Damien for the rest of the trip. Her hand smooths down her hair in a rhythmic pattern, something she does for patients who just can't seem to fall asleep.

She only moves when the ship lands and she's forced to the side for a quick debrief. Angela whisks Damien off into the med bay while she's patted and scanned down for microphones or trackers.

When she's deemed safe Winston takes her to the hallway just inside the hangar doors and starts asking routine questions. Molsey answers them quietly until she's free to go and when she's granted her freedom she shuffles to her room and faceplants onto her bed with a groan.

"I should have just taken her head off or something." Molsey mutters bitterly to herself. She changes into a tan tank top and a pair of spandex shorts and lays back down.

Part of her wanted to lay there forever until the world ended, but the other half knew that it was both impossible and if she did people would notice and start to worry.
Molsey nods and stays on the ground with Damien for the rest of the trip. Her hand smooths down her hair in a rhythmic pattern, something she does for patients who just can't seem to fall asleep.

She only moves when the ship lands and she's forced to the side for a quick debrief. Angela whisks Damien off into the med bay while she's patted and scanned down for microphones or trackers.

When she's deemed safe Winston takes her to the hallway just inside the hangar doors and starts asking routine questions. Molsey answers them quietly until she's free to go and when she's granted her freedom she shuffles to her room and faceplants onto her bed with a groan.

"I should have just taken her head off or something." Molsey mutters bitterly to herself. She changes into a tan tank top and a pair of spandex shorts and lays back down.

Part of her wanted to lay there forever until the world ended, but the other half knew that it was both impossible and if she did people would notice and start to worry.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien wakes to the familiar, laying in the med bay with a heart and a temperature monitor. It's early in the morning and there's just one familiar face sound asleep on the cot next to her. She smirks and sits up quietly, not wanting to wake Brigitte.

Ziegler had done her all to adopt Damien, thus integrating her to the family she shared with Torbjorn and Reinhardt. Since Brigitte was closest in age, they were naturally introduced. Brigitte had also been the one to fashion a suit of armor that could withstand Damien outbursts so she could hug and tease her even when she wasn't in a great mood.

Looking at her hands they were shaking. Damien let out a sigh and closed her eyes, trying to steady them. She was safe. She was home. Moira couldn't reach her there. But her words still rang in Damien's head from the day she put her in the cryochamber. "I'll be with you always."

The voice in her head drowned out the temp alarm until Brigitte jumped up, fire extinguisher in hand. Damien laughed at first, quickly breaking down into tears. Brigitte set the extinguisher aside and turned the alarm off, plopping down beside Damien and half hugging her.

"You're okay."

"I'm not okay. I'll never escape her and, I abandoned my partner to fight her. Moira barely even counts as a support class agent-"

Brigitte nodded theatrically until Damien shot her a glare. Brigitte pointed to the med cart someone had left, "Should I just knock you out for the night?"

"No. The last thing we need is for someone to be unable to wake me," Damien muttered, "Is everyone else okay?"

"Everyone else is fine. You did good. The file wasn't even labeled properly so without you they never would have found it," Brigitte stood, "I'm gonna go get Ziegler, she made me promise."

Damien nodded, laying on her side and curling her knees tightly to her chest. Her whole body ached even more than normal. Genji would be fine. Ana wouldn't even be phased. Molsey could suffer in the long term if she wasn't checked out. She'd check on her in the morning.
Damien wakes to the familiar, laying in the med bay with a heart and a temperature monitor. It's early in the morning and there's just one familiar face sound asleep on the cot next to her. She smirks and sits up quietly, not wanting to wake Brigitte.

Ziegler had done her all to adopt Damien, thus integrating her to the family she shared with Torbjorn and Reinhardt. Since Brigitte was closest in age, they were naturally introduced. Brigitte had also been the one to fashion a suit of armor that could withstand Damien outbursts so she could hug and tease her even when she wasn't in a great mood.

Looking at her hands they were shaking. Damien let out a sigh and closed her eyes, trying to steady them. She was safe. She was home. Moira couldn't reach her there. But her words still rang in Damien's head from the day she put her in the cryochamber. "I'll be with you always."

The voice in her head drowned out the temp alarm until Brigitte jumped up, fire extinguisher in hand. Damien laughed at first, quickly breaking down into tears. Brigitte set the extinguisher aside and turned the alarm off, plopping down beside Damien and half hugging her.

"You're okay."

"I'm not okay. I'll never escape her and, I abandoned my partner to fight her. Moira barely even counts as a support class agent-"

Brigitte nodded theatrically until Damien shot her a glare. Brigitte pointed to the med cart someone had left, "Should I just knock you out for the night?"

"No. The last thing we need is for someone to be unable to wake me," Damien muttered, "Is everyone else okay?"

"Everyone else is fine. You did good. The file wasn't even labeled properly so without you they never would have found it," Brigitte stood, "I'm gonna go get Ziegler, she made me promise."

Damien nodded, laying on her side and curling her knees tightly to her chest. Her whole body ached even more than normal. Genji would be fine. Ana wouldn't even be phased. Molsey could suffer in the long term if she wasn't checked out. She'd check on her in the morning.
QFXpYkj.png
Molsey rolls over and grabs a pencil and her notebook and starts scribbling furiously. She wanted to both start Damien on her way to t a GED and find a way to lessen or stop her constant pain. Thankfully her handwriting is legible on the paper, there's a reason most of her work is typed out instead of handwritten.

She would have gone to her workshop, but she was just too tired to get out of her much comfier bed. Something in her subconscious knew she should probably get checked out to make sure her unusual need for sleep wasn't due to Moira, but in a decision to succumb she decides to find someone in the morning.

The page is crammed with notes and ideas until she falls asleep mid word. Molsey drops the notebook on the floor when her hand relaxes. It's almost ten the next morning when she wakes up with a groan.

She lays on her back and stares at the ceiling for a few moments until she forces herself out of bed and into the hall. Her hair is slightly mussed, clothes ruffled and barefoot but she continues on into Angela's office.
Molsey rolls over and grabs a pencil and her notebook and starts scribbling furiously. She wanted to both start Damien on her way to t a GED and find a way to lessen or stop her constant pain. Thankfully her handwriting is legible on the paper, there's a reason most of her work is typed out instead of handwritten.

She would have gone to her workshop, but she was just too tired to get out of her much comfier bed. Something in her subconscious knew she should probably get checked out to make sure her unusual need for sleep wasn't due to Moira, but in a decision to succumb she decides to find someone in the morning.

The page is crammed with notes and ideas until she falls asleep mid word. Molsey drops the notebook on the floor when her hand relaxes. It's almost ten the next morning when she wakes up with a groan.

She lays on her back and stares at the ceiling for a few moments until she forces herself out of bed and into the hall. Her hair is slightly mussed, clothes ruffled and barefoot but she continues on into Angela's office.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien had been sitting eating most of the morning. Every woman on base hated her guts. Literally. She needed a massive amount of calories to keep up her constant temperature of one hundred two degrees. Her food intake was alongside Aleksandra and Reinhardt's while she was only half their size.

After breakfast Damien had to swap out her stabilizer since she'd almost burned through two in the night. The mission stress might have been over, but the looming threat of Moira wasn't.

She had wandered all through base looking for Molsey. She could probably find her room but she didn't want to. It seemed creepy. So she lingered around the med bay trying to fight back the feeling of an impending supernova.

"Hey Damien," Brigitte and Aleksandra smiled, "If you're feeling up to it we'll both be running mission simulations if you want to blow off steam."

"It's not steam."

"Stop being cynical, you know what I meant," Brigitte remarked. Aleksandra walked over, running her fingers into Damien's hair, "You would look good with a streak of orange or red."

"Over my dead body. God knows how the hairdye would react to being superhea-" Damien cut off. Or rather Aleksandra cut her off with a headlock, running her knuckles across Damien's head. She was the only person on base who could do that without getting third degree burns. She was not remotely the same as others who had hurt her in the past in any possible sense so Damien didn't lash out at her.

Damien smiled, "I'll catch up with you. I'm lookin for someone."
Damien had been sitting eating most of the morning. Every woman on base hated her guts. Literally. She needed a massive amount of calories to keep up her constant temperature of one hundred two degrees. Her food intake was alongside Aleksandra and Reinhardt's while she was only half their size.

After breakfast Damien had to swap out her stabilizer since she'd almost burned through two in the night. The mission stress might have been over, but the looming threat of Moira wasn't.

She had wandered all through base looking for Molsey. She could probably find her room but she didn't want to. It seemed creepy. So she lingered around the med bay trying to fight back the feeling of an impending supernova.

"Hey Damien," Brigitte and Aleksandra smiled, "If you're feeling up to it we'll both be running mission simulations if you want to blow off steam."

"It's not steam."

"Stop being cynical, you know what I meant," Brigitte remarked. Aleksandra walked over, running her fingers into Damien's hair, "You would look good with a streak of orange or red."

"Over my dead body. God knows how the hairdye would react to being superhea-" Damien cut off. Or rather Aleksandra cut her off with a headlock, running her knuckles across Damien's head. She was the only person on base who could do that without getting third degree burns. She was not remotely the same as others who had hurt her in the past in any possible sense so Damien didn't lash out at her.

Damien smiled, "I'll catch up with you. I'm lookin for someone."
QFXpYkj.png
The doctor look at her and instantly rushes her to a cot, "Molsey what happened to you? You look terrible!" She chuckles, "Thanks, it was just Moira, she got me more times than I hoped for and I slept almost 14 hours."

Angela fusses over her vitals and injects her with something that spreads warmth through her bloodstream. "This should help replenish what she drained from you, come back tomorrow for another check up just in case she got your worse than you're letting on."

Her face flushes, Molsey was notorious for down playing just how hurt she is. She could break her arm and try to play it off like a sprained wrist. "Thanks, I'll see you around."

She walks out and finger brushes through her hair, not bothering to pull her shorts down or adjust her top. Most people either were in a room somewhere being productive or just didn't care.
The doctor look at her and instantly rushes her to a cot, "Molsey what happened to you? You look terrible!" She chuckles, "Thanks, it was just Moira, she got me more times than I hoped for and I slept almost 14 hours."

Angela fusses over her vitals and injects her with something that spreads warmth through her bloodstream. "This should help replenish what she drained from you, come back tomorrow for another check up just in case she got your worse than you're letting on."

Her face flushes, Molsey was notorious for down playing just how hurt she is. She could break her arm and try to play it off like a sprained wrist. "Thanks, I'll see you around."

She walks out and finger brushes through her hair, not bothering to pull her shorts down or adjust her top. Most people either were in a room somewhere being productive or just didn't care.
Lichtdrache.gif
With nothing better to do Damien reverted to her fallback, sitting in Ziegler's office like a cat with nothing better to do.

When she rounded the corner her whole face lit up. She didn't want to seem too eager but walked over, "Molsey, hi. How-How are you? You don't look so good. Not that you-I'm so sorry for leaving you with Moira I-" After a moment Damien rubbed her face with one hand, "I'm really sorry. Can I help in any way?"

God if it was possible to die from embarrassment Damien would have struck herself down several times over. Her cheeks flushed but she could always blame that on her fever or her condition or any number of things.

And the stabilizer at her back was like a lie detector. If she felt any surge of emotion it would be humming at her back calling her out. Thankfully she was fairly sure Molsey didn't know that. Yet.
With nothing better to do Damien reverted to her fallback, sitting in Ziegler's office like a cat with nothing better to do.

When she rounded the corner her whole face lit up. She didn't want to seem too eager but walked over, "Molsey, hi. How-How are you? You don't look so good. Not that you-I'm so sorry for leaving you with Moira I-" After a moment Damien rubbed her face with one hand, "I'm really sorry. Can I help in any way?"

God if it was possible to die from embarrassment Damien would have struck herself down several times over. Her cheeks flushed but she could always blame that on her fever or her condition or any number of things.

And the stabilizer at her back was like a lie detector. If she felt any surge of emotion it would be humming at her back calling her out. Thankfully she was fairly sure Molsey didn't know that. Yet.
QFXpYkj.png
She smiles at Damien as she walks up, "Hey Damien!" she chirps, mood increasing in positivity die to the medication she was given.

Molsey giggles at Damien's embarrassment and ties her hair back into a bun, "Don't worry about it, but come with me, I want to show you something." She walks to her workshop and walks in, then sighs when she realizes she forgot her notebook.

"Hold on, I forgot to grab my notebook." She quickly walks back into her room and speed walks her way back in. "So, I heard you never finished high school, so I thought you might want to get your GED. I can help you with your classwork and while you work on it I wanted to try and find a way to help with your pain." She mumbles the last part embarrassedly, not knowing if she'd even want to do any of these things.

"It's totally okay if you don't want to of course, it was just an idea." Moley says quickly, walking over to her desk.

She pulls up a website for an online college that she was getting her masters degree in medicine and pulled up the GED section. "You can read about it here, and you can think on it, so don't feel pressured or anything. And if need be I can schedule an hour a day for it if you want.
She smiles at Damien as she walks up, "Hey Damien!" she chirps, mood increasing in positivity die to the medication she was given.

Molsey giggles at Damien's embarrassment and ties her hair back into a bun, "Don't worry about it, but come with me, I want to show you something." She walks to her workshop and walks in, then sighs when she realizes she forgot her notebook.

"Hold on, I forgot to grab my notebook." She quickly walks back into her room and speed walks her way back in. "So, I heard you never finished high school, so I thought you might want to get your GED. I can help you with your classwork and while you work on it I wanted to try and find a way to help with your pain." She mumbles the last part embarrassedly, not knowing if she'd even want to do any of these things.

"It's totally okay if you don't want to of course, it was just an idea." Moley says quickly, walking over to her desk.

She pulls up a website for an online college that she was getting her masters degree in medicine and pulled up the GED section. "You can read about it here, and you can think on it, so don't feel pressured or anything. And if need be I can schedule an hour a day for it if you want.
Lichtdrache.gif
Damien smiled. It was good to see others were human sometimes. Forgetting things from being so eager.

She was honestly taken aback by Molsey's words. Among everything in her file it had to be read between the lines she'd never finished school. And she'd barely skimmed Molsey's file.

She nodded politely, honestly listening and following along. When Molsey was done Damien sighed.

"The pain is inescapable. Because of my fever my body is constantly breaking down, and thanks to Moira's genetic rehabilitation my body will rebuild itself as fast as it breaks down. That comes at the price of constant, chronic pain and having to eat food with a shovel practically," Damien forced a laugh. Her hand floated to the back of her neck, "And while your offer is sweet I'm not sure I could finish school. My time is completely consumed by training, lifting or eating. Otherwise I'm asleep because that's the only way to escape the pain."

It was a weight on her chest holding back. She looked Molsey in the eye, "And if you really insist on helping me, you should know the true extent of Moira's work on me."

(( Next stop angst ))
Damien smiled. It was good to see others were human sometimes. Forgetting things from being so eager.

She was honestly taken aback by Molsey's words. Among everything in her file it had to be read between the lines she'd never finished school. And she'd barely skimmed Molsey's file.

She nodded politely, honestly listening and following along. When Molsey was done Damien sighed.

"The pain is inescapable. Because of my fever my body is constantly breaking down, and thanks to Moira's genetic rehabilitation my body will rebuild itself as fast as it breaks down. That comes at the price of constant, chronic pain and having to eat food with a shovel practically," Damien forced a laugh. Her hand floated to the back of her neck, "And while your offer is sweet I'm not sure I could finish school. My time is completely consumed by training, lifting or eating. Otherwise I'm asleep because that's the only way to escape the pain."

It was a weight on her chest holding back. She looked Molsey in the eye, "And if you really insist on helping me, you should know the true extent of Moira's work on me."

(( Next stop angst ))
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88