Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Prophecy Can Save You OOC (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Here is the IC!

This is the NPCSY OOC thread! The funsie planning happens here!

Idea Board
  • The 7 heroes will head to Circe’s Island first to make a deal with Blackbeard and his pirates. They need the anti-dream charms that the pirates have in order to prevent Morpheus from entering their dreams outside of CHB’s borders. The barter will ultimately not go in their favor, leading to them to try and escape whilst taking the charms with them. Adrius will show up during the attack to save their butts. (Little do they know that the charms don’t exactly prevent nightmares from happening... or visions...)
  • The kids will go to Chicago, eat pizza, and visit a night club down Halsted Street for non-humans. A bunch of side characters will be there from both of us and it’ll be fun!
  • They’ll be attacked by birds at some point... but instead of Stymphalian Birds, it’ll be the Strix, which are birds of ill omen that can paralyze people with just one scratch. At least one of my characters is getting temporarily paralyzed hehe
  • They travel to a mythical circus with mythical creatures as attractions. They will definitely be led there by Crispie after meeting him. Where they’ll meet him, I’m unsure of that XD
  • They journey to Meteora and split up according to ships in order to look for Apollo’s Lyre, which, if played correctly, is said to create anything.
  • Morpheus’ monster army resides underneath the Cave of Apocalypse in Patmos, Greece. At the right time, the army will move elsewhere. But is Morpheus actually there with his army...? The answer is no XD He’s actually gonna be in a certain cabin in the woods where he used to keep a certain sleepy boy prisoner for a year~
  • Adrius’ poor sister will be found tortured and in severe pain after the army moves to a different location.
  • Here we go; according to the Prophecy, Rio is gonna fall into Tartarus, Nev will have to raise an entire Undead army (which definitely relates to... that XD) Seth will be put in a brainwashed trance via weird blindfold that Morpheus makes, and then Asher is gonna wake him up somehow with his fire (Oo, did I mention that Seth is afraid of fire? >;) )...Oh, and Vasilis is gonna lose it. He is.

4/6/19 Update:
  • Karmela is gonna be a bada** and be able to fly! She gonna be the bada**!
  • Adrius wants to help the Demigods, but in the no battle, he'll begin to drift back to his father out of fear. The love confession of Adrius x Vasilis will happen here! Turns out they don't fully realize what's going on between each other until they're put in immense danger! XD

4/11/19 Update:
  • Seth won’t get much sleep the night before the crew sets off on their journey, so when their confrontation with Blackbeard and his pirates are over, he will almost immediately pass out due to exhaustion; that is when he’ll have an encounter with Phobetor.
  • Adrius will be tasked with monitoring the nightmares that Phobetor will give to the heroes throughout their journey to scope out their worst fears and use it against them, which will make the eventual battle against them that much harder.
  • Karmela and Seth will have an epic pillow fight at some point; hell, everyone can have a pillow fight in cute pajamas like at a slumber party!
  • Rio loves the water fountain
  • I came up with a twist a while ago, and it explains the reason why Vasilis had such a bad reaction to the Prophecy (but not Rio for some reason lol), but it’s the one secret I don’t think I should spill until it happens or is about to happen... hehe

4/12/19 Update:
  • After the fight at Circe's Island is over, Blackbeard will manage to escape. However, Adrius will hunt him down and confront him. He exclaims that they had a deal, and then Adrius brutally murders him to show his brutality that he has thanks to his father.
  • I revealed the twist haha XD The twist is that the Prophecy doesn't matter. Instead of a bunch of words setting fate in stone, it is the heroes' choice what happens to the world. A few things in the Prophecy are true, but not much. Vasilis will receive the rest of the Prophecy after a certain someone falls, explaining that fate isn't set in stone by the Prophecy.
  • After a pretty major loss occurs later in the story, the characters may, in a way, revert back to their old selves.
  • A bunch of shopping and eating in Chicago! Yay!
Here is the IC!

This is the NPCSY OOC thread! The funsie planning happens here!

Idea Board
  • The 7 heroes will head to Circe’s Island first to make a deal with Blackbeard and his pirates. They need the anti-dream charms that the pirates have in order to prevent Morpheus from entering their dreams outside of CHB’s borders. The barter will ultimately not go in their favor, leading to them to try and escape whilst taking the charms with them. Adrius will show up during the attack to save their butts. (Little do they know that the charms don’t exactly prevent nightmares from happening... or visions...)
  • The kids will go to Chicago, eat pizza, and visit a night club down Halsted Street for non-humans. A bunch of side characters will be there from both of us and it’ll be fun!
  • They’ll be attacked by birds at some point... but instead of Stymphalian Birds, it’ll be the Strix, which are birds of ill omen that can paralyze people with just one scratch. At least one of my characters is getting temporarily paralyzed hehe
  • They travel to a mythical circus with mythical creatures as attractions. They will definitely be led there by Crispie after meeting him. Where they’ll meet him, I’m unsure of that XD
  • They journey to Meteora and split up according to ships in order to look for Apollo’s Lyre, which, if played correctly, is said to create anything.
  • Morpheus’ monster army resides underneath the Cave of Apocalypse in Patmos, Greece. At the right time, the army will move elsewhere. But is Morpheus actually there with his army...? The answer is no XD He’s actually gonna be in a certain cabin in the woods where he used to keep a certain sleepy boy prisoner for a year~
  • Adrius’ poor sister will be found tortured and in severe pain after the army moves to a different location.
  • Here we go; according to the Prophecy, Rio is gonna fall into Tartarus, Nev will have to raise an entire Undead army (which definitely relates to... that XD) Seth will be put in a brainwashed trance via weird blindfold that Morpheus makes, and then Asher is gonna wake him up somehow with his fire (Oo, did I mention that Seth is afraid of fire? >;) )...Oh, and Vasilis is gonna lose it. He is.

4/6/19 Update:
  • Karmela is gonna be a bada** and be able to fly! She gonna be the bada**!
  • Adrius wants to help the Demigods, but in the no battle, he'll begin to drift back to his father out of fear. The love confession of Adrius x Vasilis will happen here! Turns out they don't fully realize what's going on between each other until they're put in immense danger! XD

4/11/19 Update:
  • Seth won’t get much sleep the night before the crew sets off on their journey, so when their confrontation with Blackbeard and his pirates are over, he will almost immediately pass out due to exhaustion; that is when he’ll have an encounter with Phobetor.
  • Adrius will be tasked with monitoring the nightmares that Phobetor will give to the heroes throughout their journey to scope out their worst fears and use it against them, which will make the eventual battle against them that much harder.
  • Karmela and Seth will have an epic pillow fight at some point; hell, everyone can have a pillow fight in cute pajamas like at a slumber party!
  • Rio loves the water fountain
  • I came up with a twist a while ago, and it explains the reason why Vasilis had such a bad reaction to the Prophecy (but not Rio for some reason lol), but it’s the one secret I don’t think I should spill until it happens or is about to happen... hehe

4/12/19 Update:
  • After the fight at Circe's Island is over, Blackbeard will manage to escape. However, Adrius will hunt him down and confront him. He exclaims that they had a deal, and then Adrius brutally murders him to show his brutality that he has thanks to his father.
  • I revealed the twist haha XD The twist is that the Prophecy doesn't matter. Instead of a bunch of words setting fate in stone, it is the heroes' choice what happens to the world. A few things in the Prophecy are true, but not much. Vasilis will receive the rest of the Prophecy after a certain someone falls, explaining that fate isn't set in stone by the Prophecy.
  • After a pretty major loss occurs later in the story, the characters may, in a way, revert back to their old selves.
  • A bunch of shopping and eating in Chicago! Yay!
xk7ymDQ.png
I will now post our will be cannon ships and just fun side pairings themes/songs here! We also need ships names for all the pairings...

~~~~

General:
  • Warrior (Avril Lavigne)

Ships

AdriusxVasilis:
  • Last of the Real Ones (FOB)
  • Whispers in the Dark (Skillet)
  • Branded (NateWantsToBattle)
  • Get Out While You Can (Get Scared)
  • Battleships (Daughtry)

RioxNevaeh (Riveah):
  • Why Worry (Set It Off)
  • As You Are (Daughtry)

KarmelaxSeth:
  • Wolf At Your Door (SIX:AM)
  • I’ll Fight (Daughtry)

AsherxAngel:
  • Uncontainable (Set It Off)
  • Deep End (Daughtry)

Character Themes

Adrius:
  • Wrong Side of Heaven (Five Finger Death Punch)
  • Alive (Daughtry)
  • Traitor (Daughtry)

Vasilis:
  • Happy Together (the Turtles)

Rio:

Nevaeh:

Karmela:
  • Reach (Madds Buckley)

Seth:

Asher:

Angelina:
  • Parasites (Sleeping with Sirens)

~~~~

More to come...
I will now post our will be cannon ships and just fun side pairings themes/songs here! We also need ships names for all the pairings...

~~~~

General:
  • Warrior (Avril Lavigne)

Ships

AdriusxVasilis:
  • Last of the Real Ones (FOB)
  • Whispers in the Dark (Skillet)
  • Branded (NateWantsToBattle)
  • Get Out While You Can (Get Scared)
  • Battleships (Daughtry)

RioxNevaeh (Riveah):
  • Why Worry (Set It Off)
  • As You Are (Daughtry)

KarmelaxSeth:
  • Wolf At Your Door (SIX:AM)
  • I’ll Fight (Daughtry)

AsherxAngel:
  • Uncontainable (Set It Off)
  • Deep End (Daughtry)

Character Themes

Adrius:
  • Wrong Side of Heaven (Five Finger Death Punch)
  • Alive (Daughtry)
  • Traitor (Daughtry)

Vasilis:
  • Happy Together (the Turtles)

Rio:

Nevaeh:

Karmela:
  • Reach (Madds Buckley)

Seth:

Asher:

Angelina:
  • Parasites (Sleeping with Sirens)

~~~~

More to come...
Good night, pal! Get some good sleep! Yas, I'm on board with that! I love the random out of character chats in the PMs lol First gif! XD [img]https://discourse-cdn-aws1.com/pocketgems/uploads/wardragons/original/2X/4/407d483bda43b7c2140914438b2a1647e3678cdd.gif[/img]
Good night, pal! Get some good sleep!

Yas, I'm on board with that! I love the random out of character chats in the PMs lol

First gif! XD

407d483bda43b7c2140914438b2a1647e3678cdd.gif
xk7ymDQ.png
We need a list of ship songs!! Canon and just other pairings because why the hell not??!!
We need a list of ship songs!! Canon and just other pairings because why the hell not??!!
We do indeed! Also, I should've updated the ideas by now, but I got unexpectedly swamped with rl stuff and school, I'm glad everything seems to be alright for now X'D I can get the ideas down on the first post either tonight or tomorrow! ^^

Ship song search shall commence!
We do indeed! Also, I should've updated the ideas by now, but I got unexpectedly swamped with rl stuff and school, I'm glad everything seems to be alright for now X'D I can get the ideas down on the first post either tonight or tomorrow! ^^

Ship song search shall commence!
xk7ymDQ.png
Don’t sweat it Soul. I got busy too and I’m kickinng myself for not staying up late one night to work on my post Life happens, it sucks, but there’s nothing we can do about it. Yayyy! Just don’t force yourself if ya tired or busy. ^^

Hell yeah!!!
Don’t sweat it Soul. I got busy too and I’m kickinng myself for not staying up late one night to work on my post Life happens, it sucks, but there’s nothing we can do about it. Yayyy! Just don’t force yourself if ya tired or busy. ^^

Hell yeah!!!
I has done it! I has recorded the ideas on the front page! :DD

I also came up with something else that I didn't put on the front for maybe spoiler reasons, and hohoho... Karmela is really gonna wanna gut me for this... X'D
I has done it! I has recorded the ideas on the front page! :DD

I also came up with something else that I didn't put on the front for maybe spoiler reasons, and hohoho... Karmela is really gonna wanna gut me for this... X'D
xk7ymDQ.png
You forgot to add Karmela being a bad*ss and the fact the Adri-baby is a wild card who can turn to his father’s side or help the demigods.

Oh! What if he wants to help the demigods but in the no battle he starts drifting back to his father out of fear. It’s easy to defy someone when they aren’t there but once you see them it’s hard not to fall into old habits... AND THATS WHEN THE OFFICIAL ADRIUS AND VASILIS LOVE CONFESSION HAPPENS!! Oh my GODS!!! Like the pair are really freaking close over the course of the quest and it sometimes borederlines coiple behavior but like it’s never official until, when in crisis, they fully realize what the f*ck is going on between them!

I’m ranting again... anyway! Yeah!

Hun Karmela will gut you! Don’t deny that! xD
You forgot to add Karmela being a bad*ss and the fact the Adri-baby is a wild card who can turn to his father’s side or help the demigods.

Oh! What if he wants to help the demigods but in the no battle he starts drifting back to his father out of fear. It’s easy to defy someone when they aren’t there but once you see them it’s hard not to fall into old habits... AND THATS WHEN THE OFFICIAL ADRIUS AND VASILIS LOVE CONFESSION HAPPENS!! Oh my GODS!!! Like the pair are really freaking close over the course of the quest and it sometimes borederlines coiple behavior but like it’s never official until, when in crisis, they fully realize what the f*ck is going on between them!

I’m ranting again... anyway! Yeah!

Hun Karmela will gut you! Don’t deny that! xD
Aaa I has edited! ;D

THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA I LOVE-

Oh, I will not deny that, because if I did, she would want to do worse to me XD
Aaa I has edited! ;D

THAT IS A BRILLIANT IDEA I LOVE-

Oh, I will not deny that, because if I did, she would want to do worse to me XD
xk7ymDQ.png
Lmao! I love it! xD

YAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!

That she would. xD